I've listened to 3 albums a day, for 10 years. AMA

I've listened to 3 albums a day, for 10 years. AMA

Attached: 1546140804490.jpg (259x195, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Eurobeat
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will you eat out my ass

how do you find stuff to listen to?
how many times a week would you listen to the same album?

Why did you feel the need to make this lie?

What's your favorite album

why are you such a faggot?

Why do you get off on sharing this lame habit of yours with nigger haters

fav album?

of course user :)
Anywhere music can be found. I'd give each of those 3 albums one to three listens, and maybe give one or two more listens the next following 2 days
i just love the cock
music nerds in general, amirite?

I've really been liking J-Rock & 2000s Eurobeat the past week. Last week it was Black Metal & Neofolk

That's it?

i've been doing it for 30 years, ama

Is this one of them?

Attached: jkc.png (1066x1055, 1.49M)

absolute trash/10
earfquake & the last few songs are good though

tips on motivation? 10 years was kinda tough in the beginning for me, though I kind of have the hang of it now.

also

Attached: hqdefault(6).jpg (480x360, 14K)

Favorite genre? do you actually enjoy the music or is it background noise?

like 3 new albums a day or just any albums

new = new to me, albums i haven't gotten to, oldies, or obscure tunes

it would the ultimate waste of my life (it still is) if i didn't enjoy it. Like with anything, my favs go in phases and waves. I'd say my current favorite genres for the past 2 months would be 80s R&B, Techno, & Neofolk

I tried to do something similar a few years ago, and it was a great time, but I couldn't sustain it. Too much music/tv/movies/books/vidya/everything to do it for too long, for me at least. Props to you if you have been doing it for 10 fucking years.
I've also been getting into Eurobeat recently, what are your recs? I've literally only been listening to Initial D stuff.

honestly look for mixes, and then go through the rabbit holes of listening to the artists' discographies. There's this record label in italy that makes hundreds of mixtapes, i'll link it here if I manage to find it again

Thoughts on vanilla ice ? Best song by him

ok i managed to find it, it's called Super Eurobeat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Eurobeat
Funnily enough, it's the longest running CD compliation ever. (It's also Japanese not Italian)

Nice, I've heard the name, but didn't realize they put out hundreds of CDs. Thanks. I have gotten into a few artists via Initial D, Norma Sheffield is my current favorite. From what I understand, a lot of eurobeat is based in Italy.

When you listen to a new album, what are you doing while listening to it? Multitasking or just concentrating on the music?

Post your rym