This board is jizzing over one of the gayest memerap albums in existence that's literally about gay sex

>this board is jizzing over one of the gayest memerap albums in existence that's literally about gay sex

Attached: tyler-igor.png (629x472, 311K)

damn right, gay sex is best sex you faggot

If you dont like this album you have bad taste and that's a fact. now accept it and kill yourself

the board is not jizzing over anything- two minwage niggers are posting the same shit over and over again

I think they're just spamming for the fuck of it

IGOR posting is the future, you don’t want to be on the wrong side of history do you?

>doesn't even mention sex at all
>OP still gets triggered

Attached: 25a6cue.jpg (720x550, 175K)

Faggotry is this boards strength.

FUCK CHURCH

It happens with every album. People on Yea Forums pretend it's great so those who haven't listened to it get annoyed and either refuse to listen to it or dislike it on principle.

First of all, nothing wrong with gay sex.
Second of all, the album is hardly even about being gay, and has no lyrics about sex.
Maybe listen to an album before you shitpost about it, republican.

>first of all, nothing wrong with gay sex

humans bodies werent built for gay sex so fuck right off

Why does the prostate exist

uhhhhh..... yes they were? the only thing you could really argue is that they weren’t built for lesbians fucking, but they’ve still got hands and mouths

how does your post work without a reaction image? learn how to actually use green text newfag

>The prostate is a walnut-sized gland located between the bladder and the penis. The prostate is just in front of the rectum. The urethra runs through the center of the prostate, from the bladder to the penis, letting urine flow out of the body.
>The prostate secretes fluid that nourishes and protects sperm. During ejaculation, the prostate squeezes this fluid into the urethra, and it’s expelled with sperm as semen.

Okay but why does it feel good when it gets pressed on is what I was asking. Also, why did that take you so long?

I didn't even know about this album but you definitely convinced me to listen to it with your gay sex argument.

Pleb as fuck taste

My sides

It doesn’t. People just tell you it does and then you think it does, for some reason.

a lot of us are gay, so it's not an album about gay sex to us, it's an album about sex

I didn't even know gays existed when I experimented with my ass the first time. That shit genuinely feels great.

human bodies also weren't meant for twinkies and pepperoni pizza and pepsi you freak

nah tylers paying a couple pedros to do this

this is a gay board btw, you do realize?

why are you straight... and on this board
seriously. pick one

based schizo poster

This