Is it true that he doesn't let the guests keep the gifts he presents to them?

Is it true that he doesn't let the guests keep the gifts he presents to them?

What a piece of shit.

Attached: 220px-Nardwuar1-photo-rgb_NR[1].jpg (220x330, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H6_vRvYrQ0o
youtu.be/Pp1CVidhdwo?t=415
youtube.com/watch?v=K6eZnMYuVTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FqwIJPxtRJk
youtu.be/SekQDRf53s4
youtube.com/watch?v=tOf-tQvyTk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Failed musician to the max

why do white musicians treat him like shit while black musicians treat him like a human being

I think so, watch the latest interview with Curren$y and Wiz.

Because black people love the press now

why do black musicians treat him like shit while white musicians treat him like a human being

Because rappers come from nothing while white musicians are snobby middle class pricks

have you seen the sonic youth interview?

you obviously haven't seen Vic Mensa's interview with him

youtu.be/H6_vRvYrQ0o

because nardwaur has a good reputation amongst rappers because he is different and cool, white musicians (like that cunt from blur) are faggots.

Yes, loved it.
In their defense there was no Youtube at that time so they weren't thinking about a bunch of zoomers accosting them for it. Which is also why rappers treat him nicely, because they know the world is watching.

>why doesn't the guy who owns rare memorabilia gift it to musicians with a lot more money than him

Attached: 1544485007596.jpg (387x461, 21K)

Because he's into "punk" and all people into punk are try hard cunts, most metal people treat him ok but he hardly ever interviewed them

Also, Wu Tang Clan bullied him and ICP was nice to him , so there's that

Do you just think about race all day long?

vic mensa is a faggot though

The only bad thing they did was break the record

white musicians treat him like trash while black artist show him respect why cant whites respect other people?

He says "I have a gift for you". If he said "I have something to show you" that's fine to take them back but don't you think it's fucked up to offer something on camera then once the cameras are off you take it back? The musicians didn't ask him to bring those things.

I didn’t even read what you just wrote because it’s probably incredibly stupid. Shut up and stop crying

Trolling aside ICP are actually really nice. They are aware of how much people hate them.

youtu.be/Pp1CVidhdwo?t=415

you act up as a black celebrity and your career is over, you have more leeway as white

These threads are so boring, he acts like a total cunt and then people moan when musicians respond in kind

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=K6eZnMYuVTQ

lol I bet he'd sperg out if he knew about this song

He's asked about it in that interview.

I don't know how true this is since I only watch his rap interviews, but I would guess its because he's already popular in rap culture and he does his research very well. I do remember the migos being very rude to him though

I hate him. I want to become a famous musician solely so I can bully him.

based

some of them do. he always keeps the really rare shit

Fuck off Blur

they also called daniel johnston a freak and were acting like dickheads to narduwar, they were all in their 30s theres no justification for their behavior

See

not only that but lydia lunch, henry rollins, nirvana, blur, and more that i cant name were complete assholes to nardwuar.

the only one i can think of that were even a bit rude to nardwuar who are black was nas

>theres no justification for their behavior
nardwuar is obnoxious

white musicians treat him like trash while black artist show him respect why cant whites respect other people?

he's also giving you gifts to be apart of an interview you agreed to be in. Its ok bro, sonic youth were all pretentious asshats, it doesn't change the music

>hey look i stalked your twitter and bought you something you tweeted about a year ago
>wow thanks!

who the fuck cares

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-03 23-38-11.png (1853x1013, 449K)

and big sean, he was completely unlikeable when i saw him. Nardwuar also subtlety called him out on his lack of knowledge of the music scene in the place he grew up

>nirvana
he did one with novoselic later and he was nice to him though.

but he keeps the gifts

i think he keeps some of the gifts, not all of them. even then he lets the guests know which ones they keep or not

youtube.com/watch?v=FqwIJPxtRJk Josh is ofc not one of these white musicians, he respects the kid

I think he is upfront about what they keep and what he would like them to comment on. How can you not like Nard? Polite Canadian boy.

this guy is the epitome of the dunning kruger effect. what an arrogant retard

classic joe rogan syndrome

so why can't i be mean to him again?

>he gave the fucking photographer for Brockhampton a copy of this King Krule album handpainted by King Krule himself
>a fucking photographer
how do I get an nardwuar interview

Attached: ss+(2019-05-17+at+05.46.37).jpg (913x667, 135K)

youtu.be/SekQDRf53s4

I'm surprised more people haven't given him gifts.

Attached: 1uzy5l.jpg (1024x1001, 101K)

I don’t remember them saying that about DJ, not cool. But to be fair DJ acted like a lunatic when they invited him to NY and when he went missing they took it on themselves to go out and drive around for hours to find him. Otherwise in the interview they were just playful with nardwuar who can be very annoying, I also think lee was high af

youtube.com/watch?v=tOf-tQvyTk4
I love how befuddled Gene gets at certain points in this when the Thor guy comes in, and also love how Gene scolds Nard for ranting about Canada so much

Attached: gene.jpg (526x369, 110K)

you can be mean if you want but were gonna call you an asshole. that's the whole circling point.

Become an alternative or meme rapper of any subgenre (I suggest metal trap while it's still fairly underground), make mediocre teen-core Indie music, or ask to interview him yourself one day, further your music career, and then reap the rare rewards.

>Chaim Witz
hmmm...

vic mensa hasnt been black since 2017

why though
he deserves a lot worse than some jeering remarks

he doesn't keep the gifts lol. I was interviewed by him and he gave me everything except for stuff he told me on camera was not a gift.

Well sometimes his gives gifts with personalized autographs for the interviewee from whoever made it so I doubt he takes them back.

and which semi-famous flavor-of-the-month "artist" are you supposed to be, faggot?

Yeah pretty sure Krist was just high and being goofy during the Nirvana one. Kurt was being his usual anti social self and Courtney had to do all the work for him (as usual considering she killed him)

Its obviously Anthony Fantano

oh god swallow more fucking kock kitty larper

WHO?

Melon?

I'll give you a hint ( I am black )

DON’T TAKE THE CAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRDDD

t. blonde kid from calipurnia

Attached: serveimage.jpg (944x624, 79K)

>snobby
>middle class
okay pedro

based

THIS
FUCK VIC MENSA AND KILL ROB STONE AND (((DRAKE)))

go listen to more mgk you lacrosse faggot

ICP were very nice to him.

Lil Nas X. I know your friend Alpha on memecord.

dude is a shit interviewer, he has absolutely zero dynamics with his guest. He's a pretty good researcher tho.

one could argue the strange demeanor that catches most of them off-guard brings out a quality of interview thats more interesting and honest than others
a simple reaction is more informative of an artists true nature/character than some bullshit question and bullshit answer
this is why Hot Ones caught on (even though a lot of episodes are pretty faggoty, I would say Nardwuar is more entertaining)

Lads got bill to pay quit hating.

was this the 1991 or 2002 one?

lydia lunch is the first person i'd put a bullet in if i had a license to kill

Strokes interview. Never 4get

the gen p orridge interview was bound to be a disaster from the first few minutes but then gen realized he wasn't a clown and ended up being a pretty cool interview

Reminder Sonic Youth did nothing wrong.

Attached: Thurston Nardwaur.jpg (480x360, 16K)

fuck this faggot manlet