Is Anthony Fantano the biggest cancer on the modern landscape of the music industry perception?

Is Anthony Fantano the biggest cancer on the modern landscape of the music industry perception?

How the fuck can you be this wrong about an album, it's downright embarassing.

I say that from now on we ban any and every single one of the threads related to him.

Since it is more than obvious that he has no fucking idea how to comprehend or even analyze something deeper outside his generic indie/folk (lol)

I mean how long has it been since this album was released and he tried to pretend that he was able to unpack everything that was said on the project?

No, its simply not possible the fact that he decided to rank it without fully or hell even partially comprehend it only shows that this has turned into merely a job for him.

Looking for clicks and fame and not a competent review is a shame since me as well as most people here even if it were the case that most people now would not be able to allow themselves to come forward and be honest with themselves on a public way that they would also admit that they used to listen to him.

But after this it is beyond definitive that whatever authority he used to have on the public discorse of opinion relativity is mainly because of persistence and not quality.

Shame on me.

Shame on you.

But most importantly of all.

Shame on him

Attached: file.png (952x557, 589K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mfqsEpjEtrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>reddit spacing

Why did he give it a one? he bought a fucking vinyl of it so he must've liked it.

Lets just give false reviews of albums so when he come here to get his ideas for his reviews... Forget it.

>How the fuck can you be this wrong about an album, it's downright embarassing.
>an opinion
>wrong
lol

i cant even tell if this is bait anymore. how could you get any semblance of quality from this shit? regardless, go back to R*ddit

>2019
>not realizing that Fantano rates popular albums in ways that will get him the most views
worse yet:
>2019
>making fantano threads

Logic is just Kendrick for incels.

t. Logic

>confessions of a dangerous mind

Attached: maia.jpg (640x640, 94K)

As someone who hasn't listened to it, what does Yea Forums actually think the album should be scored as?

Melon hit transplant

bad example that albums dogshit

Based Tommy posters

Fantano is a gomer

A strong 1

It's just pasta the album's terrible

Yea Forums score = rym rating less .75

redpilled

Shit bait

yikes

Fantano's reviews are meant to provoke extreme reactions in an effort to stay relevant. Controversy leads to attention and discussion. It's why he gave Daughters a 10 and MBDTF a 6. And by discussing this, you're just giving him more attention. If you think his opinions are garbage, ignore them. Kill the cancer, don't spread it.

I didn't read your whole dumb post but logic fucking sucks

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Fantano threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this bald fat faggot on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album he rated poorly or what bad album he rated highly he’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why fantano be dumb bald man not rate album how I rate album” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Yea Forums and seeing this subhuman and always the same fucking complaints about him just stop fucking posting him he’s not a musician and his videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about him again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads so I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it he’s a moron you’re the moron for posting him whether you like him or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if theneedledrop were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized he was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting him stop posting about how you like and support him and stop posting about how you dislike or hate him just stop making threads about this shit

K

Attached: 1557962998163.png (536x593, 130K)

Shut it up.

.... it's a greenscreen

It's honestly Yea Forums

fuck fantano

It's a green screen idiot

LOL

too bad he is right

fuck off?

>unpack everything

Attached: 1526755421053.jpg (321x321, 83K)

or i can hit the big old button to hide this thread, continue to not care about melon, or Logic, or you, and enjoy this website as God himself intended, by finding the other gay Yea Forums browsers and discuss Twin Fantasy together

don't @ me, i dont care

He's just being provocative. He's obviously sold out this year.

albums shit. deal with it

Big yike from me dawg

whast the ussie?

Its actually one of the few times the melon was right

>>he thinks logic has some sort of redeemable factors
>>redddit spacing
>i-if...i don't agree... you're being a CONTRARIAN!!!!!!!!
kill yourself you fucking faggot
i genuinely don't have anything to say here
based

Attached: bait.jpg (623x626, 114K)

the absolute state of phoneposters

Only good post ITT

logic is a white faggot who just raps fast about cringy topics, he deserves a 1.
>look i rap super fast and you can't tell what i'm saying so i'm the goat!
leave rap to niggas please.

Holy fuck what a faggot. Easily his best album. Such shitty taste

Logic and all rippity rappers like him are garbage

>"l-logic sucks"
Fuck off

youtu.be/mfqsEpjEtrw

HOLY SHIT he's rapping fast dude how profound and enjoyable!

Faggot

the best album from a shit artist is still a piece of shit. just a shiny one

t. 14 year old suburb dweller

the only thing I respect Fantano for is dabbing on rabid rap cultists like the logic, bladee, xxxtentacle or yung lean fanbases

Holy shit, Fantano's sucker are so easy to bait, no wonder why they still have a positive opinion of him

Dope if you ignore how trash his lyrics are

Even though he's rapping fast he still manages to be bland as fuck. Maybe Fucktano is right after all.

I unsubscribed a while ago. Just not great taste in general from him and its just annoying how his fantanobots parrot HIS opinions without forming their own

>his generic indie/folk
I don't think he listens to any folk music at all....

See

I can't believe there are serious logic fans here..

why does he spend his free time on twitter stalking jordan peterson, paul joseph watson, and ben shapiro?

Attached: Lthony Ltano here.jpg (576x315, 60K)

best comedian of our generation

>>"bland, inoffensive hip-hop for suburbanites who think caring about real rap means listening to someone who raps fast"
damn bald boi really @ed you there