People have said to me, which I think is crazy, “Do you ever get jealous that Kurt Cobain got fame and money...

>People have said to me, which I think is crazy, “Do you ever get jealous that Kurt Cobain got fame and money?” And I go, “Kurt Cobain is fucking dead. Are you kidding? What are you talking about? You think I would trade places with a dead guy?” Yeah, I wish I had been more famous, and had more money, and was dead. No, no, no. I win. I win. He doesn’t win. He loses. He’s a major loser. His fucking loss.

Attached: file.png (1080x721, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buzz_Osborne
youtube.com/watch?v=caPiPCzVHoE
youtube.com/watch?v=sSDSpi0pc48
musicfeeds.com.au/news/melvins-frontman-wants-fans-to-stop-romanticising-kurt-cobains-death/#/slide/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who the fuck is this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buzz_Osborne

Eraserhead

Melvins are way better than Nirvana. Also in utero positively sucks.

spotted the zoomer

In Utero? Don't try so hard.

How is it even possible to be this bitter?

obviously Melvins are better than Nirvana but saying In Utero sucks is top tryhard contrarian opinion

Nirvana has 3 good albums, Melvins have likes 30 shit albums and some good ones

You would be bitter too if you looked like that guy.

if kurt kobain was alive today and still making albums he would have alot of shit to

how do you know?

based retard

>People have said to me, which I think is accurate, "Nice perm, granny."

Based

There is no way Kurt Cobain would be alive today and he most likely would have died like Layne Staley had he not shot himself instead.

Attached: file.png (640x427, 542K)

youtube.com/watch?v=caPiPCzVHoE

watch this video

cringe

>No, no, no. I win. I win. He doesn’t win. He loses.

It wasn't a competition Buzz. But even if it was, I'd still have to say Kurt won. Because one day you'll be dead too and you'll be lucky to be remembered as even a minor footnote in Nirvana's enduring legacy - while Kurt's gonna be remembered forever.

Not even a Nirvana fan but them's the breaks.

>"Buzz is a fucking racist and misogynist I swear at times he's a narc for not shooting up with me or dressing like an absolute bum he woudlnt even bring me hunting in fear id be the turkey with its head blown off, fuck you buzz Im more popular than you"

Attached: Kurt-Courtney.jpg (648x435, 58K)

kek Kurt still makes him seethe

sauce?

He's not wrong, just an autist. Kurt should have stuck around tbqh at least this guy even if he was broke stuck around.

kurt was murdered don't blame him

Based Kurt dabbing on Buzz from heaven

Tinfoil hat shit. He literally had a song called 'i hate myself and want to die' and you think he didn't off himself? I can't tell if you're being ironic.

>I can't tell if you're being ironic.
you couldn't tell if he was being ironic either apparently

>He literally had a song called 'i hate myself and want to die'
wow I guess that makes him literally immune to murder

He did countless interviews when he said he hated the world, himself etc stop being a tard

his name is henry you fucking degenerate

Attached: Eraserhead1.jpg (369x200, 7K)

okay, he was still murdered, do some research brainlet

literally 70% of his audience exists because kurt cobain shouted them out what's this fags problem exactly? lol

Stop bringing him up all the time then lol

he's just a bitter hack

lol because he could never play a stadium with his band

>"S-Stadiums are for sports!"

how pathetic can you get

>DUDE I KNEW KURT COBAIN LMAO

pathetic

Attached: file.png (1024x683, 1.34M)

>what's this fags problem exactly?
Having people at your show just from the hype of another band...
youtube.com/watch?v=sSDSpi0pc48

LMAO

Based. Kurt Cobain was an annoying fag. Thank god he's dead.

cope harder Buzz

hi Dave

i think daves playing a stadium right now

>I mean sure the music was good but the true reason Nirvana got so popular was because of how Kurt looked. If he had looked like Fat Albert nobody would have given a shit about his music which is understandable since musically speaking Nirvana was always a pale Melvins imitation. Sure he had some great tunes, I guess, but none of it even comes close to my output and he knew that. He tried so hard to make music like me but he just couldn't. He really did love my band and would have killed to play in it but I wouldn't allow that. When I heard he killed himself I laughed out loud. Sure it was sad, but at the same time I found it hilarious that it bothered him that much that I was always the better musician, and here I am, still making music, and he's dead, not hard to work out who the winner is here.

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 2.08M)

no he's at home being An Epic Wacky Relatable Person! and probably writing some cool radio rock that isn't too scary like Metallica.

>In terms of issues covering copyright and illegal file-sharing of songs, Osborne's remarked, "The internet downloading— people need to get over it". He's also added, "Is it stealing? Sure, yeah— but it doesn't matter. It's over. Things have changed. We have to move on."[9] In an earlier interview, he argued, "For me musically, I wish I woulda had something like YouTube when I was a kid so I could go, 'Oh, what's this Captain Beefheart?'".[8]
seems like a great dude irl.

>shits on tryhard who hates the stones
based

Kurt also had a good voice and wrote good songs where Buzzo wrote fedora riffs and sang like shit.

Better than working at Taco Bell, which is where he'd likely be now without the Cobain bump

No he fucking wasn't retard he just topped himself. He was a heroin addict who suffered from depression throughout his life.

From the interviews, he seems alright, just a bit of a dick, but mostly for kicks rather than out of malice.

>t. Courtney Love

Based Patton

you're forgettting the other half faggot

>“He left a baby at the mercy of that woman. And, it couldn’t be worse. There’s nothing good about any of that.”
>In an upcoming interview with Music Feeds, Buzzo responds to the criticism levelled at him by many Cobain fans following the publication of his comments. Many of whom, while agreeing with his sentiments, took exception to the harsh language that the frontman employed in his statement.
>“If they wanna look at, through rose-coloured glasses, a situation where a heroin addict, who was a friend of mine, dies under absolutely tragic circumstances, if they wanna see the romantic side of that or like there is somehow some good to that then they’re insane,” begins the Melvins leader.

forgot to add this part

>“What do they imagine I think of this? That I think it’s good? That I just look at the good times? What were the good times? A guy decides that death is better than life, leaving a child, and married to a horrible woman and a terrible drug addict. I think it’s absolutely absurd and insane and insulting that anyone could possibly think that I should have a good view of any of that. That is fucking nuts.”
>“I honestly wish he’d never become famous if his fame or any of that stuff hastened his death in any way,” Buzzo adds. “Then everything he stood for, everything he did was worth nothing. I have no happy memories of that. I just view it as a tragic nightmare that I’ll never get over. And anybody that wants to look at it another way and think that I’m saying something wrong can kiss my ass.”

full article
musicfeeds.com.au/news/melvins-frontman-wants-fans-to-stop-romanticising-kurt-cobains-death/#/slide/1

>I wish I woulda had something like YouTube when I was a kid so I could go, 'Oh, what's this Captain Beefheart?'".
kids do this now

He should've been a stand-up comedian, he's a very entertaining storyteller

yeah he also looks like a fucking clown

/r/woosh

based

what type of meat is that?

buzz is a libertarian gop douche, not really a good guy

whoever found it browned it.

They would be a forgotten 80s underground band if it weren't for their association with Nirvana. Their association with Nirvana got him a fucking major label contract.

Keep stuffing you fat face and that won't be true for long, Grampa Buzzo.

hes not really missing out though

Wait, I thought they were friends.

Attached: King Buzzo 1.jpg (500x500, 45K)