Kanye will literally never make an album better than Igor. Tyler is also the superior producer

Kanye will literally never make an album better than Igor. Tyler is also the superior producer

Attached: 01-IGORS-THEME-m4a-image.jpg (2000x2000, 977K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=irb335ThCdo
youtube.com/watch?v=goOsD2Rcrgo
open.spotify.com/track/3E9Cqzykij2OfjnMtDqjRw?si=9FrOeRbFQ1S--I7WbFUAsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Agree. And he finally stopped the rap shit. Aoty.

i know you're 16 and gay but dont go around saying something retarded now

Gross.

Yeezus is already better

this

Yeezus was great but it was still just kanye emulating DG.

there are more differences between yeezus and death grips output till 2012-2013 than there are similarities. I hate melon for spreading this dumb fucking take, its completely idiotic

I understand.

I didn't even watch the melon review but gg outing yourself.

there are more differences between yeezus and death grips output till 2012-2013 than there are similarities.

I was in the firsts songs when I wrote this. Now I think the album is a piece of shit. Also it feels like he only knows 4 chords

Then why aren't you complaining about tyler hijacking pharrell's style?

>if i repeat it, maybe it'll work

I'm not OP, i don't even listen to pharrell aside from the most recent NERD album which is nothing like Tylers music.

agreed. genius album.

Bad thread.

You just said it. You don't listen to pharrell so shut up.

Bad post.

Igor sounds nothing like Pharrell

Because idiot, you didn’t address it at all

Igor definitely sounds like Pharrell, listen to seeing sounds and other NERD material.

wish he'd drop a full instrumental tape and see which rappers hop on em

this is such a reach dude just stop. Tyler stopped trying to sound like Neptunes/N.E.R.D two albums ago.

You 100% watched Melon's review, the comparison just doesn't hold itself at all.

never watched it, i don't need someone's opinions on something i already enjoy.

I don’t think it is, “I think” sounds like a nerd throwaway, as does “Igor’s theme” or “what’s good”

Then please elaborate on how Kanye supposedly tried to emulate DG, other than it being "experimental and le weird sounds xd"

The sampling/mixing choices were reminiscent to me + the more aggresive overall sound.

Bastard > SFFB > Cherry Bomb > Igor > Wolf > Goblin

Earl > Frank > Internet > Tyler = Domo

What does the internet have to do with OF? I'm confused.

imagine thinking Earl is the best lmao. Fantanodrone. SRS was trash and so was IDLS

The sampling is really not that different than from his previous work, and yeah it is more aggressive but still very ear-friendly compared to DG, if Kanye truly wanted to emulate DG he could have gone way further. I believe he was really going for a minimalist sound, in complete opposition to MBDTF, and it turned out that way

Ur dum

Nope, been there since 2010. You just have bad opinions.
Ranking their magnum opus'

IDLSIDGO > Channel Orange > Ego Death > No Idols > SFFB
Earl still wins

Kanye has already made a few albums better than Igor but the production on Igor is really fucking good

syd was an odd future member, casual

nah man

Attached: courage.jpg (500x375, 53K)

nice bait, op. but we all know that even a kanye fart is better than this.

ranking magnum opuses actually goes like this

Blond > SRS > Flower Boy

Fair enough, thanks for explaining yourself.

Based

Channel Orange is better than Blonde
IDLS is better than SRS

What about endless?

every album but WTT, cruel summer, and ye is better than Igor

as long as we agree that frank and earl are MUCH more talented than the rest of the odd future collective we dont have a problem

ye is amazing

Blond = Endless > Channel Orange

SRS > IDLS

doom was in there for a while too, dont forget about him. personally i think tyler is the 4th but whtv

nah, only TCD, LR, MBDTF and Life of Pablo are

Not bait, you're just a Pitchfork drone obsessed with Kanye

I actually haven't heard endless yet, I'll correct that
But to justify my opinion, Channel Orange has better songwriting than Blond. Blond is like a day in the life of Frank, Channel Orange is him examining life from different perspectives. IDLS and SRS are a lot closer, but IDLS has Faucet so it wins.

Domo, Syd and Mat Martians are pretty great too. I think Domo is the second best rapper by a landslide. Everyone else sucked.

AZUCARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Is this Tyler's Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band?

Kanye hasn’t actually produced anything, his early production work was sample based to begin with and portably primarily facilitated or even ghost produced by Mike Dean who was around since the beginning. He doesn’t play any instruments/even have any fundamental music ability, so yeah this is automatically correct

Not even the best song on the album

>college dropout, 808s, yeezus, graduation, and kids see ghosts isnt better than igor
yea nah this album wil be forgotten about by june

you’re a liar and a dumb redditor

>this worthless nigger music is better than this worthless nigger music
that being said this igor récord obviously has much more effort put into it than any kanye one

>Kanye hasn’t actually produced anything, his early production work was sample based to begin with and portably primarily facilitated or even ghost produced by Mike Dean who was around since the beginning
mike dean is his mixing engineer, i highly doubt he has produced any of kanyes early work

I can hardly imagine Kanye being able to use any production software tbqh, or even a computer for anything else but Internet browsing

Ye is still one of them OGs and should be respected as such

shut up you stupid monkey nigger cuck your idol is a talentless ape hack

Sorry you seemed to have wasted your time on it. His opinions on kanye were always shit before so i stopped bothering.

great character you have

youtube.com/watch?v=irb335ThCdo

youtube.com/watch?v=goOsD2Rcrgo

The only thing that matters is the hood, but you will never understand what getting this money is like

You two are bother retarded fro listen to niggers rap

Aww kanye was so little then :3

Then you lifted your shitty opinion from people who did lmao

It's not really even an opinion just an assumption. It was during DGs peak online popularity aswell, so not so far fetched either.

>CD
>LR
>MBDTF
>Grad
>808s
>Yeezus
>KSG
But he has...
7 fucking times

anyone has that /pol/tier drawing of a homosexual with a grave next to it and something about AIDS?

Yeah but if you find a spare minute, hit the link for me, thank you! :)
open.spotify.com/track/3E9Cqzykij2OfjnMtDqjRw?si=9FrOeRbFQ1S--I7WbFUAsg

>still falling for that meme