Been trying to expand my music taste lately and I started looking through the early warp guys since I'm already into...

Been trying to expand my music taste lately and I started looking through the early warp guys since I'm already into BoC, Aphex Twin, Autechre, etc. Any advice on where to start? I'm listening to The Black Dog now and it's certainly interesting but what I really want is some of that ambient downtempo soundpainting that Boards does so well.

Attached: 360px-Warp_Records_logo.svg.png (360x367, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/dmn2398/untied
youtube.com/watch?v=DBZ80aLzO5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

B12
Cylob
Bola

Thanks man!

This is my favorite kind of shit. I'll look in my mp3s and drop some more names in a few

Future Sound of London
Orbital
Secede - Tryshasla
Seefeel
Steve Hauschildt

Awesome, you're a total pal

soundcloud.com/dmn2398/untied

Luke vibert
Bochum welt
U ziq
Ceephax
Mouse on Mars
Susumu yokota

Hot damn, are all of Secedes albums like that? I really enjoy it.

Love luke vibert. Big Soup is Magnifique!

Grizzly Bear's Yellow House is folkier than what you're asking for, but it's a deeply layered record and the production is fantastic. The songwriting is pretty top-notch for an indie record too.

I've only heard that one. It's pretty good tho

Rustie (especially Glass Swords) and Hudson Mohawke.

Hudson's Heeters Vol.1 is overlooked but imo it's Hudson's best album

>ambient downtempo soundpainting
try the album hodes by bengalfuel, once you get past the first 5 minutes of pure ambient it's like having a new boc album. really good!

youtube.com/watch?v=DBZ80aLzO5E

jc still circlejerking this shitty piano album

SKAM records is awesome and BOC even released on them... try:
Jega
Bola
Alder & Elius
VHS Head
Meam

Steinvord
The Haxan Cloak
Ben Frost
Roly Porter

OP here, you guys have given me weeks of new music and I am so grateful! You're excellent people, or person desu. I'm gonna be combing this stuff for a long time.

fuck off, bazinga

Try Planet Mu. They drop pretty solid year compilations.

>Big Soup is Magnifique!
If you liked that, I'm sure you'll love pic related

Attached: sheeit.png (1066x1055, 1.3M)

>Rustie (especially Glass Swords)
nice taste

If an independent artist paid niggers like you to shill here people would order pizzas to their house

Check out any of the compilations they've released. Also Clark. Clark is fucking god tier.