Dude just shave it. Chicks love that shit!

>Dude just shave it. Chicks love that shit!
Music for this feel?

Attached: 98D39DC0-A478-41FF-9AAF-BE8F8862A987.jpg (665x492, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iCEDfZgDPS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sonora pine

Is that your chin or head, can't tell

my head

That’s my fuckin dome dude

You look like Patrick from Spongebob.

Attached: patrick.png (220x220, 17K)

literally not one person on earth spends more than one second of their precious life worrying about what you look like my man. stop being such a weak willed faggot

Attached: fe9d953c8dc8edccde5ad7dec9bdf039.jpg (620x945, 75K)

based

Honestly, if I saw OP's head in real life, I would burst out laughing until I was in actual, genuine tears.

youtu.be/iCEDfZgDPS8

Obviously smashing pumpkins

what a horrible human being

That's not true
based

no you wouldn't. you see hundreds if not thousands of people every day at best you'd see it and then forget it five minutes later when you saw something else.

Post your full head, it's probably not even that bad and looks worse due to camera distortion.

>Dude just shave it. Chicks love that shit!
No one has ever said that.

But you don't see something abhorrent like this every day

Attached: Egg-album-cover-web-optimised-820.jpg (820x820, 33K)

women don't like men who are unabashed pricks like you. this strategy will never pan out

You should make Binding Of Isaac let's play videos.

BUMp

Why?

I'm gay, buddy
So I really don't care

I remember the faces of everyone I meet everyday. Each night I think about all of them

When I see an unusual person I spend like 15 minutes wondering about what weird circumstances they must have

this. i think of all the pretty girls i see every day, hand in hand with their boyfriends and i kill each and every one of them in my dreams. when i close my eyes i imagine strangling them to death while their significant others watch tied up, screaming, unable to act, unable to defend their loved ones. this is what they deserve. how dare they display such obscene intimacy in public. how dare they hold hands, kiss in front of me. do they have any idea how much pain this causes me? the suffering? the agony? the tears? if they knew, would they even care? its not fair. its just not fucking fair. im so horny and lonely and theres no one tehre for me. why should there be anyone there for anyone else? if i cant have a gf then no one should

have therapy

>people don’t laugh at uglies

this sounds like some megacope if you ask me

The Coneheads - LP 1

>he fell for the redditor "buzzpill"
You lost your chance for the Chad Embrace

This will pull you a C- in your Intro to Creative Writing class

>be me
>actually care about my appearance to some degree, as much as I can afford to anyway
>ask girls for advice on haircuts and shit
>they respond with utter disgust and dismissal every time

That's always been my experience. Maybe it's just because I'm not that type of guy they expect to care about such thing, but they're always really annoyed whenever I've done it, like a step away from calling my a sissy or something

Have sex incel

i fucking cant bro

You probably look homosex or disgusting.
If you were a normal or good looking dude these women would be all over you telling you how to style yourself.
>t. 8/10 male

Attached: 1531545243115.png (500x740, 176K)

dude this head SLAPS

they do if you actually need something from them
it's not like middle school locker room shit but people definitely see you a certain way

I feel the same way about my ex's BF.
We all work together and every time I see his shit eating grin and smug face I want to end him.
Is this normal behaviour?

>You probably look homosex or disgusting.
I think the former is the problem, I look too traditionally "manly' , I only see girls act positively that way toward metrosexual type guys. I've even had multiple girls tell me the reason they were attracted to me is because I remind them of a father figure, with just creeps me out and is something I never want to be told ever again.

i had forgotten all about the egg meme

Attached: 1538865121135.png (500x500, 43K)