Tyler is shit

He can't make any good melodies, so he tries to replace it by playing boring ass neo soul chords.
He doesn't know how to groove or to make any danceable/fun track, his rythm sections are always shit
Was intresting lyrically in the past, not anymore
He's only famous because of his marketing skills and his personality, he's also a good entrepreneur and seems like a nice guy
But goddamn he tries way too hard to be Pharrell, he is NOWHERE NEAR Pharrell, he gotta accept it and go back making funny shit for teenagers, or just only use samples

Attached: Screenshot_20190517_203507.jpg (1080x1446, 435K)

>Was intresting lyrically in the past, not anymore
Yeah rapping about wanting to rape girls in their nigger cunts and killing faggots was really interesting

On Wolf he had some decent lyrics, but yeah I agree overall he's trash
Em was right when he dissed him

>ah yes a popular album, if I post something contrarian maybe Yea Forums will give me the attention my parents didn’t

faggot

>Was intresting lyrically in the past, not anymore
Stop kidding yourself, no he wasn't
you have to go back

This is the hard truth

kek

Do we already know if it's popular outside of the fact that tyler created it?

based

We get it, youre white and you hate black people
Now go back to listening to eminem and rock lmao

I've recently been fucked in the ass by a muscular black guy and that experience was far more fun and exciting than Igor

no, because Op hates it.

not op but I've always liked tyler's music and have been following him since goblin came out. I consider he is a really good composer, and that neosoul chords shit op said is absolut baloney. However, I find this album particulary boring. Not bad, just boring. This is different from what he had been doing so far but nothing refreshing (at least as refreshing as flower boy). I dont think it is about hating on black or white musicians. This album is legitimaly boring.
So if youre going to dickride this dude, go on and do it on his youtube new vid he just dropped for earthquake

he’s gotten too big for his britches

there was a small amount of decent tracks on the album, like earfquake, gonegone, and igors theme. but overall i agree he's poor at writing re-playable melodies. His moment will end soon unless he improves the melodies. I will say there was some interesting instrumentation throughout the album that felt different and new, and it could be used productively in the future

Fuck you i'm not even white
He's shit, that's it

This, his production and song composition is top notch, but he cannot write a catchy hook or melody whatsoever. When he rapped more, that wasn’t much of a weakness, but soul and rnb need some catchiness to be successful.

>I’m not even white
Prove it lol

Exactly

DRUG DEALAAAAA

this album is clearly just a Tumblr virtue signal. just listen to the lyrics. literally every single verse is about how gay he is.
old Tyler is officially dead.

Can confirm, im not white too and I can say Igor suck nigger dicks because he suck fuck that black ape bitch and fuck every edgy pussy kid who thinks this is music

USA Nuked when ?

>Prove it lol

Attached: piemel.jpg (320x240, 11K)

based