What type of music do uneducated types listen too?

Attached: DEF2F360-4DC3-41D5-9BAD-C6B12D3BA321.jpg (1024x938, 141K)

AC/DC

bro country

Muttmurrisharts have no cul-

This man is no match for our superior intellect, my fellow 4channelers

Uneducated boomers who vote republican range in the high double IQ points

Trump supporters are uneducated bootlicking shitbags who unironically vote against their own economic class interests

Wasting your dad’s money on a sociology degree doesn’t count as an education, you soiboi leftist incel

Gonna be a long 5 years for you, faggot

Nobody likes arrogant liberals who think their shit don’t stink. Drop the superiority complex snowflake. Can I get a HELL YEAH

So many buzzwords! This guy must be really smart!

This and the Buckcherry Crazy Bitch album. My dad always played that in his H2 Hummer

Left wing destroyed with facts and logic by Ben Sharpie

Stay mad and never forget that Trump is and will continue to be your president

Anybody who votes against their class interests is brainlet retard, AKA trump supporters

high voltage is a good album alright fuck off

THIS IS A MUSIC BOARD REEEEEEEEEE

Come up with something original. Rehashing the same tired insult is what low IQ trump supporters do, you cuck

I'm not saying it's bad music

It’s always worth restating. Midwest idiots need to understand class consciousnesses

oh, but posting on Yea Forums does? get a grip on your life you pretentious mongoloid

The republican voting base is severely uneducated & stupid

And you need to understand what an honest day’s work looks like, city slicker. Your folk ain’t seen what hard work is. Your damn gender studies degree can go SHOVE IT! Useless as tits on a boar hog. Can I get a HELL YEAH

>that democrat who claims a moral high ground while supporting imperialistic scumbags who sprinkle social issues on top of their war hunger to appeal to brainlet progs

the future has to be radical. the two parties must be dismantled and replaced with a communist party/fascist party. that’s when the fun will begin

Attached: 313A6EF1-E526-4D5D-860A-4D687876624A.jpg (813x535, 70K)

Attached: 1558037589645.gif (201x226, 167K)

>uh...uh...ben sh-shapiro! libtard, but ironically!
Embarrassing. Genuinely worse than basedboys, NPCs, and any other shitty /pol/ meme