youtube.com/watch?v=3jtJu-6woWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

soundcloud.com/dmn2398/untied

>rhythmic noises
>industrial breaks
>tribal
>3rd side lofi

discord.gg/B953bP3

Attached: cover_n.jpg (2048x2048, 3.41M)

soundcloud.com/aedact/edonic

New track, a long one.

>electronic, experimental, glitch, ambient, acousmatic

Attached: hh.jpg (491x492, 52K)

Industrial/Minimal Techno

soundcloud.com/ahl777/ofab

One of my favorites here.

Attached: 59760783_319082988776910_4778036552842346496_n.jpg (1920x1920, 344K)

SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/gregor-mcmurray/now-u-care

YOUTUBE
youtube.com/watch?v=mqn12ZFwQaQ

>Dance
>Future Garage
>Electronic

Attached: 1557540289352.jpg (828x828, 146K)

Reverend O'Malley and the Blasphemous Jug Band - Unnecessary Oral Surgery

>double album
>noise rock
>psychedelic pop
>some experiments in doom metal

reverendomalley.bandcamp.com/album/unnecessary-oral-surgery

Attached: tooth.jpg (2377x2377, 1.95M)

Hiya, working on a new album and such. This is a very extremely long track (probably too long) and it will be 1/7 for my third release (dubbed Systematic Soundscapes). Hoping to get some feedback while I'm still working on the rest.

soundcloud.com/turdidaemusic/h7-1/s-i5shh
>ambient & drone
>air-quality
>water, voice, birdsong, organ

Other releases:
turdidae.bandcamp.com/

Heard some parts of it. Glitch isn't my thing but who cares. After all the whole thing sounds pretty nice anyway. Though I feel like the rhythmic part could be as well it's own track because it doesn't flow as well with these two first tracks do. Other than that, after a short listen, I can hear how people might actually be into this. Keep up the good work!
In another thing - would love to hear some glitches on my work, done as well as these ones, just as an experiment

That beat pattern that starts at 1:08 sounds so hollow and preset-like to the otherwise quite interesting and varied track. Feels like you could do much better for an entry to such a piece. A piece which, albeit a bit too bright for my tastes, have some nice energy and power to it. The production is also quite nice and engaging, definitely doesn't feel like a leftover of a track.

Attached: cover.png (2000x2000, 2.56M)

RARE BEATS,
RyB, Trap,Hip hop?. I do not know how to describe it,
please comment and give me tips.
varied content.
soundcloud.com/user-547556524/atk

soundcloud.com/user-547556524/solo

soundcloud.com/user-547556524/chill

soundcloud.com/user-547556524/deep

soundcloud.com/user-547556524/wavy

soundcloud.com/user-547556524/no-name

soundcloud.com/user-547556524/rxgn

soundcloud.com/user-547556524/5-amor

Attached: sirius-2-19-2018-Jim-Livingston-Custer-SD-lg-e1519156718851.jpg (800x804, 24K)

new track lofi
>chill

Attached: luna2.jpg (550x550, 32K)

soundcloud.com/reptilebrain/zero-carbon-monkey

>singer-songwriter
>melancholy vocals
>stripped-back

Instagram @reptile_brain_uk

Attached: a0907399532_61.jpg (1423x1423, 853K)

Maybe a little too stipped back? Vocoder doesn't do much for me but that's fine. But maybe some more background onto it, not just modified vocals hitting a flat wall might do them justice.

DROOPIES
open.spotify.com/artist/5GW3bt2D7aqhOUS1YaolBO

droopies.bandcamp.com/
>vocals drums guitars
free album download codes:
w285-yjec
smzf-7krw
sbtm-5kx4
redeem @ droopies.bandcamp.com/yum

droopies.bandcamp.com/merch

Attached: b1957711818_10.jpg (1200x1200, 320K)

Some of this is nice. I envy ambient artists for there dedication to do as much as possible to the audio equivalent of nothing. I think you could make something happen if you tried to fit this into a 4 on the floor mold. It could be very GAS-like.

Catching drum pattern. I like that a lot, wish more bass were present to help solidify a "normal" structured beat so I could dance in the space between the bass line and the drum loops.

Solid sense of genre. Good job

This is screaming for a house mix. Not necessarily wasted potential. Adding a beat somewhere would probably help push it somewhere.

Work on polishing that mix. Not really my style, so I don't know where my advice for betterment and my advice for configuring to my taste begins and ends. I'd be down to collab with you and work on chords though.

Last bit sounds better than the first. Is that an arp at the last minute? In my opinion it plays it pretty safe in an otherwise downplayed genre, so while it IS good and cool I'm not really impressed or surprised by it. Good work nonetheless! I think you're right where you ought to be if you're looking to stay consistent.

soundcloud.com/niffstazzy/crystal-bliff-castlev2
>electronic hip hop
>crypto nerd rap
For those interested in the lyrics of songs, I recommend listening twice in case you miss some words of the flow. I did my best to balance the bad-mic vocals in the song without crushing over the instrument but I think some pronunciations got a little buried. I'm looking for feedback and advice, especially based on taste cos I'm trying to make my songs defy or cross-pollinate across a bunch of genres.

For those who know how to master their own tracks, advice on how I can learn would be REALLY appreciated. I know that I'll only be as good as the mix down, and I'm at the point where I won't stand for mediocrity holding down my efforts.

Thanks guys!

Attached: 1557899866427.png (540x729, 607K)

>groovy bassline
>comfy guitar strumming
>instrumental
soundcloud.com/vaxiobois/the-man-who-will-know-the-lie
Very based for giving good feedback. Listened to your song, the flow is pretty good I'd say. The bad mic vocals actually work well with the track, and the instrumental sounds dope. Recommended.

Attached: IMG_20190422_230723.png (1038x1038, 670K)

Listened to the whole persistent painting yesterday again. Great stuff

Catchy and well thought out. Vocals seem very low in the mix

Recc, good vibes

open.spotify.com/artist/2N5GyBs8YpVo3ndUrN55pA
thommoot.bandcamp.com

>Psych
>indie

>John Lennon tune with Paul stringy parts
>Long winding chord progression
>Layers and layers

Listen to the closer track Don't Forget on Spotify!

Attached: 57387437_2000936096702187_7446193644412862464_n.jpg (1823x1825, 558K)

soundcloud.com/pool-view/criminal-lover

> Folk-Punk

Attached: FD9C7F30-5C1C-4FE8-A043-2E531BB53474.jpg (365x494, 12K)

soundcloud.com/porkfu/full-power
>rap
>orchestral beats
>villainy
>synth

Attached: chop.png (1440x1440, 3.8M)

Hey man, no one's gonna be any better off just spamming each SC thread with their shit and leaving. It's a mutual kind of thing, I know that people will at least listen to my shit if I give them feedback, hell I do the same, so it's only right that I... Uhm... You know, participate in the purpose of the thread lole

Sounds like video game music. Too much side chain on the kick. That bass line is cool, I'm not sure if the point is to enjoy the bass or not. If you wanted more up front, the mix needs to be redone, otherwise I suppose it's good. Not a fan of the bass itself but that's cos I'm a technoholic.

I see what you're going for. You need a better method of recording, because it sounds cool as fuck but it's lost in translating through a bad mic. The guitars are weak, the drums are the only thing I can hear, and you sound far away. If that's the point, okay then. Good luck!

Really good angle, I like it. Bring those vocals out, they're drowned out a bit. I like that effect you did with em too.

soundcloud.com/dvdgnome/gtmny
>[]-[] [] []D []-[] [[]] []D

reccs

Attached: dvd.jpg (475x265, 98K)

wyndwood.bandcamp.com/album/defense

>emo
>pop punk
>slowcore

Attached: Defense Digital.jpg (2000x2000, 2.57M)

NEW SONG:

soundcloud.com/prettyoverpowered/satisfaction-guaranteed

>alternative

More songs on the way...

RECS:

Attached: popmantis3.jpg (960x960, 104K)

Thanks man, you always recc my stuff :3
I like your style, and it's clear and clean. If there's nitpicks, I don't have em.

>Just randomly listening to your songs. There are so many man haha. "you gonna get it", I like the garage, roughness of the sound of this song and the vocals. "Skins feeding me", the drums sound quite digital, would be so much better if the drums would be recorded live and slightly distorted. Love the screams though. "Beauregard" you people have some eclectic music, this is quite clean, steady bass line carrying the good time dreamy vibes throughout the song. It feels a bit nostalgic, I like this poppy sound, especially next to the more noisy punk'ish songs. "dunce cap", every song is a surprise, yet as everything still has the same kind of sound it all gets tied together. Great synth sounds, sample use and a strong climax at the end. An accompanying song for a hero on a quest. "prissy bureaucrat" AAARGH! Haha, love the energy.
Overall I would say better drum sounds would greatly improve the listen for me on most songs, as the compositions and the rest of the sound are really original.

Listened to it a couple of times, the vocals sound a bit 'canned', but it works with the overall dreamy vibes. Although, they're pretty hard to understand them fully though, so I get your question. If the vocals sound like this due to the mic being bad, than it makes it rather hard to get a 'clear' sound. You need a clean signal and work with that. So if you won't stand for mediocrity holding down your efforts (which are good), buy a good mic which will give you a clean sound. If you still want this 'canned' sound, which might result in buried words, you could double the vocal layer; one clean vocal track lower in the mix and one vocal track with the sound you want higher in the mix. (I'm also an amateur just trying stuff so don't take me to seriously).

This is me

The final boss has arrived. I like the syncopation of the bass groove, but overall it seems a bit right-angled (don't know if this expression translates well). The best part are the last 20 seconds of the song, the bas groove, the weird flute and shamisen(?) sounds.

This is a song from my band of our first album. Feedback on how to get better would be greatly appreciated!
>instrumental jazzy rock
>trumpet
>other songs are more post rock'ish
open.spotify.com/track/5aVYk1eTgqAdRptkiTYJJK

Attached: 57393172_303451480348949_7723803863521689600_n.jpg (2730x4096, 900K)

Yeah I guess it's inevitable. Thanks for the tips brah :) SN out

Recs

soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz/mephisto-waltz

Attached: IMG_0529.jpg (640x870, 209K)

>the final boss
kek
listen to these guys dude

I felt my self completely enveloped in your sound. Felt like I had entered another world or a distant memory. Gorgeous work!

new EP

>electronic
>guitars
>ambient

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-de-vries/sets/yggdrasil

Attached: 7C6B12CC-65D2-4EF5-A868-7812A18BCF43.jpg (532x960, 64K)

soundcloud.com/shortysix

>hip-hop type beats
>old school
> lofi

NJ Producer
Hit me up for beats
Custom beats, mixing, and mastering, available too.

Recs:

Attached: IMG_4117.jpg (4032x3024, 916K)

>Ambient, Noise, Drone

youtube.com/watch?v=3jtJu-6woWs