Get famous

>get famous
>leave friends behind
sounds about right

Attached: 15-tyler-the-creator.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2plpnv
youtube.com/watch?v=aYrOjbdxRkU
youtu.be/4kSBTAT9lI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hes still friends with everyone from odd future though, except maybe earl or hodgy but they're on good terms i think

>gets famous doing fun careless rap
>wakes up one day and suddenly decides he's way above all of that shit because he sold some grown men clothes that were designed for white toddlers

Attached: 1556285772930.png (418x310, 230K)

yet he keeps jasper and taco around him all the time still??? what is your point.

OF shouldnt have fell apart the way it did. from the outside it looks like straight abandonment.
whens the last time he collabed/interacted with anybody that wasn't frank/jasper/taco from OF.

he's not Kanye and he will never even come close to being on Ye's level no matter how hard he tries
>inb4 b-b-but he got a feature!

proof?

>There will never be another OF tape

Attached: 5FB08C36-7EE3-4401-9069-526C579FF594.jpg (1024x576, 30K)

>come out as gay
>friends don't want to talk to you anymore
sounds about right

he legitimately only did that so the current year doesnt shut him down over his previous work. whoever cant see this is blind.

and then he released a whole album about how gay he is and how much he wants to fuck boys. it is definitely more than that.

i don't feel like looking around for taco, but jasper took this picture of tyler, rocky and kendall in february of this year.
>inb4 february
still better terms than any of the other niggas and doesn't disprove my claim.

Attached: gang.jpg (2048x1364, 472K)

i wouldve abandoned that shit too. each visible member had more than a well enough platform to build their own careers. there were 60 members in that shit and Tyler had to answer for them all. shit sounds more tiring than any of us could imagine

>then he released a whole album about how gay he is and how much he wants to fuck boys
2 albums

hodgy beats got a cute nelly furtado mommy gf. who really won here?

Attached: based.jpg (800x1200, 166K)

he only came out of the closet briefly Flower Boy. it has way too many competing themes to be put on that list.

lmao hodgy confirmed based, tyler confirmed pedo

Also what does Taco even do? Is he a producer?

being friends with rich people is a very comfortable living

That’s the most random pairing lol

he is a dj, now owns his own record label and has a clothing line i think. he pretty much went from meme of the group to doing unironically better than domo, mike and hodgy.

Syd makes music and he’s friends with Tyler so I assume they just give him money.They could probably hook him up with any random job they need. Literally living on recruit mode.

sffb barely brushes on the topic. igor does a much better job at it.

no fucking way

Jasper and Taco have always been 110% dickriding yes men because without Tyler no one would know their retarded asses even exist. He made friends with Rocky way after he started being a cunt.

Earl was hanging out with t at the flowerboy listening party, they’re kinda distant because asap mob pulled a gun on nakel smith in nyc who earl is with a lot, and tyler and rocky are pretty much bestfriends now so thats why

nakel sucks as a rapper. legit ruined DNA

great skater tho
illegal civ 2 is god tier

>they’re kinda distant because asap mob pulled a gun on nakel smith in nyc who earl is with a lot,
stop repeating this bullshit reddit take. A$AP and OF aren't gangs

Yeah I'm sure they apparently we're great friends for years as soon as tyler started making some money.

dont give 2 shits about skirtboarding

Attached: 140.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

What's he do these days
Or any of them that aren't Tyler Frank or Earl for that matter

what happened to him and hodgey

hodgy called out tyler for using all the moment OF gathered and left them all out to dry except frank.

SO damn good. This zany skateboarding igga still has clout!

Nothing wrong with shedding talentless dead weight. Especially when the improvement is this noticeable.

king

Some of his friends didn't want to really hang with him due to his increasingly obvious bisexuality. Little did they know that Tyler only likes white twinks. Based.

Their kids are gonna be black, Fijan, and Portuguese. Probably wind up looking Filipino

>T-Tyler doesn't really like guys

This is from his song Gelato. How blatantly obvious does it have to be? Do you want him to cuck Kevin Abstract and fuck his white boyfriend right in front of him?

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-165834_Chrome.jpg (1053x898, 276K)

i’m not saying they’re gangs lol
it’s true though naks mom was ranting on twitter about it

Your ability to discern real from make believe is still cringe.

He posted this an hour ago

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-17-23-20-35.png (1440x2880, 3.82M)

based frank looking like an anime MC that stole a girls bike because he was late to school.

he said he would
dailymotion.com/video/x2plpnv
watch this old rare interview, he word for word says he'd do just that

timetamp @ 6 minutes in since you made me watch a 7 minute video.

but besides that he's clearly being facetious because he's still hanging out with jasper and taco and frank and syd

Doesn't he live in Japan now?

>Earl
>Mike G
>Domo
>Hodgy to a lesser extent
None of these are dead weight and Tyler hasn't made a good album since Wolf. I didn't include Frank because he still fucks with him apparently.

Taco is directing music videos for industry plants now. I just looked up "Industry plant with green hair" to have to find his name, he calls himself "Jumex" and his music is hot trash.

Jesus Christ, Jasper with airpods, green hair wearing manchild tier designer clothes. Seems like some of them are becoming are becoming the washed up old men that they were roasting in 2010. Frank looks fresh though.

are you forgetting he's a faggot lol?

Kang

He's half Fijan, more like half Kang.

Earl>Tyler

remember this shit? youtube.com/watch?v=aYrOjbdxRkU
I miss it...

F
youtu.be/4kSBTAT9lI4

fuck i miss delistatus.
illegal civ is soulless.

yeah deli was the shit
RIP Krab and RIP Briggs

are you still friends with the same crew you were 10 years ago?

Tbh IGOR isnt a disappointment, its just a little bit unexpected. and that's not bad. Glad tyler is doing something new for every record that hes making its good that hes staying true to himself.

>Earl Sweatshirt is now a burned out junkie

Attached: 1513802721341.jpg (750x701, 76K)