What's with trannies and electronic music?

What's with trannies and electronic music?

Attached: 1558106815050.jpg (1600x1600, 389K)

Bottom left passes for a female, wow well done.

Doesnt require talent and its club oriented

Gays and trannies love clubs

>Doesnt require talent
Dumb rockist. Also, there's absolutely nothing club oriented about Wendy Carlos' music.

god even with professional-tier photographs u can instantly tell about sophie

the best of them all

Attached: 1535442211463.jpg (604x425, 41K)

“Tranny” is not the socially acceptable word, idiots. It’s offensive.

idiots is not a socially acceptable word retard

MY FACE IS THE FRONT OF SHOP
MY SHOP IS THE REAL SHOP FRONT

Creativity comes from turmoil. 75% of independent artists have mental health issues. But does the industry cause issues, or do people with unstable lives become artists? I think the latter. So a few trannies in-between is hardly surprising.

we don't use the r word any more, autist

Electronic music is inherently impersonal in contrast with the more personality driven genres of rock and hip-hop for example. It makes sense that people who feel alien in their own bodies are drawn to it.

Attached: A-2097749-1500942725-9762.jpeg.jpg (600x450, 73K)

Trans women are into computers and tech stuff. Computer science programs are filled with them.

this but unironically

>is not the socially acceptable word

This is what makes the word even better to say and write then.

we don't say a****t any more, faggot

>MTF
cringe
>FTM
based

There’s a good article about how low t men and trans women have basically been the only people to make huge computing innovations across all fields of computing basically forever. trans women also have consistently higher IQ averages on average than other gender identity groups.

Stop hurting God

Is Terre Thaemlitz still kicking around?

They’re the Jews of gender

>trans women also have consistently higher IQ averages on average than other gender identity groups.
I've read something similar about people with depression. It's pretty sad honestly. Imagine how much they could contribute to science and technology if they weren't plagued by such awful disorders

First non retarded answer

There's as much evidence for that as there is for them having lower IQ's or being sexual deviants, now fuck off

jews are white so what are you saying

It’s just vague folk psychology that isn’t based on anything substantive

Attached: F1097627-4853-480A-8A7B-16694AF09A0E.jpg (750x540, 41K)

And he's the only talented one there

we don't say faggot any more, you fucking nigger
also checked

>Creativity comes from turmoil.
any paper that supports this?

What’s this have to do with electronic music in particular?

>boohoo someone hurt my feelings on the internet

This is what's to come, chads getting into tranny shit the same way glam metal co opted faggy arty glam rock

She's a based musician. The rest I have no idea who they are.

Electronic music is artifical - a synthesizer artificially recreates sounds that are unrelated to its material conditions, like trans people artificially recreate a gender appearence that is unrelated to their physical/genetic condition.

remember to dilate, 40%, etc

it's easy.
100% computer, no physical abilities required, internet full of things to steal and pitch shift, drugged up audience.

who is bottom left?

Wendy Carlos. She did Switched on Bach and Clockwork Orange

embarrassing "opinion"