Redpill me on Oasis

Attached: 1-38.jpg (920x584, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yg0FumbR4AU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Garbage

PROPAH LADS WITH PROPAH CHUNES

>average oasis hater

Attached: 1555109976690.png (424x665, 576K)

At least I don't listen to fucking bootyhole oasis

>plagiarise the melodies from your dad's record collection
>write nonsense lyrics in 10 minutes
>profit

MAYBEEEEEEEE

they're actually irish

That's literally every band ever

based and oasispilled

They’re first two albums are good then people realized they were a one trick pony

Only succeeded while the scene was really weak

2 classic albums, a few decent albums a few shit ones. Usually had great singles, even near the end.
Kino band

>glasses
>balding
>titties
>bad posture
lmao Oasis really is the absolute soi filter
if you are a red-blooded male or a fun-loving female you just can't hate on oasis

You love Chvrches so your opinion is invalid you fat fuck

At least I don't like Oasis

WOO HOO

But at least i'm not a creep with Noel

lmao shut the fuck up brandon
don't you have some pop stars to garass on twitter you fat fuck

Bunch of so󠛡yboys pretending to be hard.

One of the best bands of the 90s. They were absolute biblical. Probably the best band ever to sing along with the lads and drinking lager and watching some footie. Only wimps söy-driven cunts like this faggot: will disagree because he lacks friends and testosterone. Two things necessary to enjoy Oasis.

Attached: 1556128199560.png (662x764, 220K)

The Gallaghers had no reason to pretend to be hard. They were born in a very shitty environment and had to learn how to survive from the very early years of the lives. I bet that most people you think are hard are a bunch of people that haven't experienced half of the shit the Gallaghers did.

Legit had 3 years where Noel as writing top tier tunes but instead of saving the songs for future albums they threw them out on B-sides

In fact, their B-side compilation album is better than every album they made after Morning Glory.

I LIKE OASIS AND I AM PROUD

so basically oasis is nirvana for white people?

they sound like christian rock. that's not their fault because it was the christian bands that emulated them, but I can't listen to them anymore. Also the singer sucks

not OP, but redpill me on this Oasis album specifically

Attached: BeHereNowcover.jpg (220x220, 25K)

Yeah not like Blur when they started larping on scooters and going to grayhound races lol

O K Brandon. You fat fuck.

Attached: 1555126799249.png (383x509, 100K)

Their disastrous third album. Over produced and a commercial failure.
Only the first two albums are acknowledged by Oasis fans

Try going on /fit/ instead of Yea Forums, maybe then you'll lose the weight and get the söy out of your system if you work out once a week.

Based and truthpilled

Not great. It's far too long for a Britpop album and the songs overstay their welcome.

idk how. i mean, the songs are pretty great, but theyre a bit too long

It's just cocaine

MORE FOOKIN GUITAR LAYERS

their best work

their first two albums are really solid and after that its up to you to decide

very based

Bricked

youtu.be/yg0FumbR4AU

these

Debut album's decent enough. 2nd album is what the fuss was all about. 3rd album they hit the wall so hard they not only killed all their momentum but killed the entire 'Britpop' genre too. There's a handful of ok songs scattered among later albums but nothing of note. Other than that I dunno what to tell you. They have large eyebrows, they hate each other and there's always threads about them on Yea Forums for some reason. (Noel makes them, he's jonesing for the reunion because his solo albums are so shit.)

Attached: 61nfo9TSeEL.jpg (499x500, 73K)

>I hate Oasis

Attached: A2AB20B5-148D-4358-9838-658BEB75BDDB.png (218x231, 6K)

I dunno never got to Italy.

YOUR MY WONDERWAAAAAAAAAALL

Says the fat sausage roll-chomping Northerner

>commericial failure
>#1 album
>biggest selling album of 1997
>6x platinum in the UK
Ye man totally disastrous

love Oasis, simple as.

Attached: calcio-npower-football-league-one-huddersfield-town-v-sheffield-mercoledi-il-galpharm-stadium-gcyn0e (1300x956, 193K)

>ate fookin blur
>ate soft southern art school wankers
>ate fookin scousers
>d'you kno wot I mean?

Go to bed Noel

First of all its nowhere near anyones bedtime in the uk. Secondly Noel would never defend Be Here Now. As soon as he heard criticism with it he changed all of his opinions.

bollocks, Liam's the one trying to make amends. After he beat Noel in terms of solo success, he tried to contact him and set up a reunion, but Noel ignored him.

Well then Noel's acting like a right twat, which wouldn't bother me if his last album wasn't such pure unfiltered ass

Because Liam NEEDS Noel.
Look at Liams solo setlist and it's literally 80% Oasis songs