The Beatles...

The Beatles. Reminder that John Lennon is a shit human being and if you like/support his music you're as disgusting as him.

Attached: 04951C36-504C-40CA-B889-96208B5863CA-1696-00000217F11F9268.png (1400x917, 608K)

meh, they were shitty times

Use a source other than a reddit post if you want any sort of credibility

yeah but he also wrote strawberry fields forever though

john lennon is BASED
>btfos jews
>btfos gays
>btfos women
>btfos pauls
>btfos little shits called julien
Is there anyone more based?

This is pretty based except it's reddit so they think Strawberry Fields Forever is bad, and Lennon wasn't the best songwriter in the group. Those parts really detract from his argument.

abloo bloo

John was shit

There's nothing wrong with Reddit, though? Actually, r/music is more competent when it comes to musical discussion than Yea Forums, because you racists actually praise and support John Lennon, even though you know what he had done.
This song is only good because of Paul McCartney and George Martin.

Mainly Paul, because he was the actual genius behind their songs.

That's why this place is garbage. How in the world is this based?

Nothing wrong with that, nothing wrong with reddit. Supporting Lennon and his work is inherently bad, because he's a bad human being.

Did you know he beat his wife?

Yes, and everyone should know. John Lennon SHOULD and WILL be forgotten in the future.

gb2reddit

No argument?

As expected from a John Lennon fan ;)

Cringe

Attached: johnlegnon.jpg (600x600, 53K)

>screenshot of reddit
>no source

pussy

Musicians should be judged on the music they make, not the shit they did outside of that.
/thread

Yeah, like Lostprophets

except lostprophets fucking suck

>Lennon and his work is inherently bad
Decent bait. Caught out the other two newfags, at least. 5.5/10.

Attached: 1550549852381.jpg (240x240, 11K)

>bait
Apart from being an objectively bad singer (in comparison to McCartney), every skill he had also fades away in comparison with Paul, so yes, he's bad. AND, he's a horrible human being, making it even worse.

Being a bad person shouldn't devalue the work/art. Great people are typically awful people.

objectivity is meaningless in a format that is entirely pathos. Dylan can't sing, that hasn't stopped him from being possibly the most influential American artist ever.

Ben Shapiro ghostwrote this from his booster chair

John wasn't influential though(thankfully), so my point still stands.

Are you gonna post this shit every single day you cuck ? No one cares how he led his life

Except he was massively influential, have you listened to the charts? There is a marked shift in UK popular music from 1963, and you see the same thing in the US in 1964. Beatlemania was unbelievably huge. They were an industry, and John was a HUGE part of that.

You can just not like things, you know. You don't need to revise history or appeal to ethics that are irrelevant to the discussion to make your opinion seem more valid. Just say "I don't like John Lennon" and move on with your life. You'll be better for it.

haha look at him go!

I prefer Garry Glitter myself

only thing i can truly fault him for as being indefensible is abandoning julian. rest doesn't bother me.