I listen to rap music

>i listen to rap music

Attached: 946.jpg (500x565, 29K)

based
its sad that Yea Forums started praising niggers

Attached: 1557652988094.jpg (750x923, 99K)

yes, i love rap music, what are you going to do about it?

sad thing your skank mom didn't swallow

Why not instead of shit on rap music, you make threads promoting the types of music you like? Unless you’re just a faggot shot poster in that case go along being retarded

Be careful of being this butthurt user: you may condemn this thread to 100+ replies.
Most rap is pretty shit though, only heard two good rap albums ever.

Rap is the best and most diverse genre of music. Only boomers and incels disagree

Attached: Nothing-Great-About-Britain-1557973772-800x536.jpg (800x536, 88K)

Because Yea Forums is turning into reddit. We need to be vulgar, to scare off the normies like you.

Attached: 1552674579834.png (788x699, 21K)

you misspelled rock

I've been on this website longer than you faggot

this

Based

Attached: B60A6415-A4D8-42EF-BE62-27CFB78B241A.png (801x431, 100K)

Rock is practically dead in 2019. Rap is very much alive and is the future. The potential for rap music is limitless

>IVE BEEN ON THIS WEBSITE LONGER THAN YOUUUUUUUU FAGGOOTTT
do you want a prize?, a medal? Fucking loser

Attached: D8B1B81E-07CC-42B2-9F59-B60C0E5CF633.png (1296x1458, 217K)

Why not post gore then if you want to scare normies?? No matter how popular or “normal” this place seems reddit is always 100x worse
Kay

There's some good shit out there my dude, people who condemn all rap are usually brainlets who've only heard the mainstream shit. It's a pretty diverse genre, there's stuff out there for about everybody. I used to hate hip hop till I got into DOOM a few years back.

What even is the appeal of rap music? Do people really just like listening to black/white trash guys talk with a simple beat behind it?
>oooh yeah this shit slaps yo, this shit's a banger, he got some serious bars

alright now go have sex with your girlfriend

y i k e s b u d

>people who condemn all rap are usually brainlets who've only heard the mainstream shit
this

>What even is the appeal of rap music?
It’s a form of expression, what kind of question is this? It invokes the spirit
>Do people really just like listening to black/white trash guys talk with a simple beat behind it?
What do you think rap music is?

It'S A FoRm Of ExPrEsSiOn

Attached: twimg.png (548x548, 561K)

i want you to get the fuck off of my board you autistic retard

what are you even doing here

iPhone posting faggot

He thinks it's black/white trash guys who talk over a simple beat

WhAt ArE yOu EvEn DoInG hErE

That’s not even arguable, objectively rap music is a form of artistic expression

>he unironically uses spongebob facebook memes

I was an absolute hip hop head for years. Dove into everything. I can now say with great certainty that rap died years ago. There are only a few artists pushing the genre at the moment. Anyone that is rapping in the conventional sense is not one of them.

Everything is a form of autistic expression

Is that’s supposed to offend?, why are you such a fucking faggot holy shit

*artistic

Attached: mwo,x1000,ipad_2_snap-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.lite-1.jpg (440x689, 52K)

Faggot?, wht your father repeatedly yelled at me, after he found out I fucked your mother repeatedly in the family Ford Raptor?, sniffed all her panties?, deepthroated and dig through your little sisters stomach with my cock?

wow what a fuckin loser

>?,
fuck that's another level of autism

t. genuine brainlet

Attached: 1513112275987.gif (645x773, 1.15M)

Not him dumbass

Same iPhone faggot

Leave

Attached: AFB39CAA-A87B-4C23-8F55-FAFE3EF8DB82.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

I’ll accept these, where do we go from here?

Back to middle school so you can learn some better grammar and sentence structure

>What even is the appeal of rap music? Do people really just like listening to black/white trash guys talk with a simple beat behind it?
It's like poetry in that it evokes emotion through lyric, form, wordplay and rhythm. It's lest lyrical than most poetry and more focused on wordplay and rhythm. It's interesting to hear how people can manipulate syllables to turn idioms into interesting rhythms and rhymes. It's a bonus if the lyrics are meaningful beyond just wit.

holy fucking cringe

Attached: 1554072211210.jpg (300x379, 23K)

Attached: hoccc.png (293x366, 156K)

based

I know woke rap is meme here but Jean Grae and Quelle Chris just put out a good rap album. The production and actual rapping are phenomenal. Open Mike Eagle has some really strong word play and story telling capability as well. Earl’s pretty good at conveying emotion with his rapping.

Like we don’t have anybody quite at the level of peak DOOM running around yet but I wouldn’t say the genre is dead.

rap is the new rock silly. fuses with multiple other genres easily to create new sub-genres, most popular genre in the world, normies love it, labels are chasing the new rap star

Based

>let's all listen what my favorite nigger has to say over stolen music while white/jew get all the money from it