IGOR sucks

IGOR sucks.
>Jazz rap
>The same fucking "pretty" sounding RNB everyone's doing lately.
No doubt his white girl fans and "softboys" who pretend to be sad will love it though.

Attached: 1557979133101.jpg (634x870, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJMzn8RCbn4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey man, you can like popular things. it's all cool.

Bitch I'm bumping the new Carly Rae jepsen album right now. I don't have a problem with popular things.

Carly is a one hit wonder flop in the real world

I'm a softboy and I think Tyler is cringe

>The same fucking "pretty" sounding RNB everyone's doing lately.
Fucking THIS. It sucks so hard, almost every artist is leaning in this direction. I haven't heard this Tyler album though, I don't like his post Goblin rap style, bootleg Andre3000 bullshit

im in the Joker movie, (one of the protestor clowns) and i think Igor is tylers magnum opus.

Attached: me in costume for joker movie 2.jpg (720x960, 95K)

That's rad. What scenes have you done?

based

I'll take jazz rap over trap any day of the week

If OP did his research he'd know that Tyler has been experimenting with this sound for a long time.

does mr. phoniex kill the role?

I did my research friend. I've been listening to Tyler for a long time. The fact is he would blend more sounds into it and that's what kept it semi unique. This is just the full style with nothing else.

not a fair comparison and you know it. it's like comparing eating oranges to eating literal feces.

fuck yes, he was so in character that in between takes of the train scene, no one dared interact with him (y'know the rules with extras) but he was shifting in his seat, you can tell he was tryna channel that wild side.
I dont wanna spoil anything but youre going to find that this role was waaaaayyyyy more physical and animated than one may expect for Phoenix, and i liked that.
I was in the train scene, theres gonna be a protest in front of wayne hall that im in, a huge riot, and theres 2 more scenes that i dare not spoil before the WB ninjas get me, also if you see it its gonna be nuts

at 3:01 you can see me on the right, one of the dudes on the block filmed us even though the crew told him not to lol
youtube.com/watch?v=YJMzn8RCbn4

I think you'd have a hard time finding me an album that sounds like Igor.

I'm not saying he's reinventing the wheel but tyler clearly has a distinct style that rubs off on everything he touches.

BTW I'm not even a stan, tylers style just sticks out like a sore thumb for me. Sometimes for the better (Flower boy, bastard, Igor) and sometimes for the worse (Cherry bomb, goblin)

Have any of the leaks been accurate at all? Some critics said they've read the script and that it's "problematic"

I'm happy for you :)

yeah for some reason the script was apparently rewritten before shooting, so at this point even some of the information ive been told might be moot.
to be fair i am an extra and they dont tell us all of the big boy things, but the leaks completely missed major plot developments in the movie that i saw on my last 3 days of filming, and you might see something you wouldnt have expected even if you guessed

>Carly Rae jepsen
>popular

Attached: large (48).jpg (400x399, 19K)

>328th most listened to artist on Spotify
>Tyler isn't even in that list at all
Kek. Keep posting your kpop girls.

>328th

Attached: large (36).jpg (352x340, 14K)

Tyler ain't on the list at all so. Also that's counting in the world, as in compared to every artist on Spotify.

>it’s popular so it’s above criticism

not a tylerfag just thought it was funny you thought she was popular

>>saying igor is "jazz rap"
it's neo soul you pleb

Whatever it is it sucks

based clown user

thanks m8s

I'm very excited to see how it turns out. The shots I've seen so far from the trailer seem very unique and I wonder how the fuck they'll translate in the film.

Attached: 1554283215019 (1).webm (710x398, 2.93M)

she is. are u retarded?

>50 told me, go 'head, switch the style up
>And if they hate then let 'em hate and watch the money pile up