Loads of synthpop threads

>loads of synthpop threads
>no discussion of the true masters of the genre

Attached: 0BBA9EDE-06F2-4162-B4EF-464FB659CD65.jpg (355x354, 30K)

kraftwerk sucks balls today
yeah im sure it was awesome in like 1977 but today it sounds like fucking cavemen banging rocks compared to mozart

It's crazy how some of their songs still sound contemporary today. These guys were true modern day musical geniuses.

t. zoom zoom who can't enjoy music unless it has a specific beat used by today's shitty soundcloud amateur producers

Their minimalism is an important part of their sociopolitical message. TEE is probably the most fully realized piece of art popular music has given to us. While sois fawn over their contemporaries like YMO, that band was nothing more than goofy synthesizer tricks compared to the bold and multifaceted creations of kraftwerk

Both YMO and Kraftwerk were great, mong.
Sois don't listen to old music, they get scared.

>numbers segues into computer world 2
>i'm flying

have sex

zoomer reporting in kraftwerk is amazing suck my dick and have a nice day

YMO is literally nothing but goofy new wave synth dance music, it’s fine but very surface level stuff.

Go listen to dubstep you fucking cocksucker.

You literally didn't listen to more than 2 or 3 tracks by them.

Explain to me the deeper resonance of YMO. I have listened to multiple albums by them. Never have they raised any metaphysical propositions

it's been discussed to death

>I have listened to multiple albums by them
If you claim they only do "goofy new wave synth dance music" (whatever that means) I doubt you've even listened to 1 full album by them.

The best are still Ladytron. They continued and enriched Kraftwerk's legacy.

Attached: cover.jpg (1480x1480, 240K)

Their newest album certainly didn't do that.

It did. You didn't have the patience to let that album grow on you.

>the virgin Kraftwerk dork
>the chad Devo spud

Fake.
You are not the actual Ladytron poster.

Patience has nothing to do with it. It was shit from the start and never got better.

It's not. What the heck do you expect from a synthpop album?

To actually grab me from the start. Until The Fire renders the entire album dead on arrival.

No, no, no, no. The album is great. You didn't listen to it enough. You wanted to hate it and never gave it a chance. Your loss.

>You wanted to hate it and never gave it a chance
That's a completely baseless and ridiculous assumption you've made. Why the fuck would I want to hate the album from the start? I had a lot of hope for it and it just fell flat immediately.

Because you were underwhelmed by the first track and possibly you already disliked Ladytron. If they were mu/core like mbv or Kanye I'm sure you would give that album more chances. It has all the good things about synthpop and it's also diverse.

>Because you were underwhelmed by the first track and possibly you already disliked Ladytron.
I have all their previous albums. Why would I own them if I disliked them? I really wanted this album to be in the vein of Witching Hour and Velocifero. Sadly it's just carried on from Gravity The Seducer, which was also terrible.

>If they were mu/core like mbv or Kanye I'm sure you would give that album more chances.
That's a completely irrelevant argument not related to the topic at hand whatsoever.

>It has all the good things about synthpop and it's also diverse.
It really doesn't. Ladytron are not a diverse band either. They work from a synthpop base and never branch out into other genres.

You clearly can't cope with me not liking the new album at all, so I see no further reason to continue the argument. We will not reach any agreement on anything.

Actually I don't mind if you dislike it. As for being diverse, sure it's synthpop but it's expertly mixed with other genres and it sounds great.

>the virgin Devo goober
>the virgin Oingo Boingo wacko