How does Yea Forums rate this album?

How does Yea Forums rate this album?

Attached: burial.jpg (600x545, 84K)

9/10

Highly.

Anyone else who's into stuff like this. Do you know of any more good future garage albums?

If you don't mind vocals, check out Mirrorwriting by Jamie Woon.

it's a mu-core album. wtf do you expect.

10/10

11/10

objectively 5/10, but mu's taste in electronic music is normie tier so people tend to praise it more than it deserves.

what are some of your electronic album recommendations,user?

What would you recommend instead?

name 10 future garage albums better than this

the self titled project was better

Geomatic vs Lagowski - Cosmochemistry
Secret Frequency Crew - Forest Of The Echo Downs
Bola - Soup
The Inifinity Project - Mystical Experiences
Synchro - Electric
Freaky Chakra - Lowdown Motivator
Digitalis - The Third State
Spacetime Continuum - Seabiscuit

you can just say first album

I used to think this, but recently I realized its pretty weak. There are a few stand out tracks (U Hurt Me, Southern Comfort, the last track which I forget the name) but its pretty samey overall, the track with Spaceape is boring and doesn't fit, there isn't really the same cohesion and flow as Untrue, and the vocal samples are nowhere near as interesting. If you'd said that Kindred was better, I might consider it...

>I DISLIKE POPULAR THING
>I PATRICIAN

>MAINSTREAM CRITICS PRAISE IT
>ITS THE BEST THING EVER

Deep South EP - Vacant

Overrated meme album. 5/10

Spacetime Continuum sucks. I won't let anyone say otherwise. His stupid talking on the tracks fucking ruins everything.

that's just a live recording with mckenna (alien dreamtime). the other releases have no vocals.

Pretty boring.

after i havent listened to it for a while its godly but then after 4-5 listens and listening to the individual tracks over a period of like a week or two it starts to get a bit repetitive , the songs just kind of go on. still, when you're in the mood for it its an amazing, amazing listen. in mcdonalds and endorphin are always good tho.

cringe

Holy pseud