musictheory.net/lessons
>Ear training:
teoria.com/en/exercises/
>Guitar Maintenance and other information:
frudua.com/guitar_craftpedia_en.html
youtube.com/channel/UCXU3GYv5qEzuPePqXOJBgXw
>Why is my guitar buzzing?
frets.com/FretsPages/Luthier/Technique/Setup/BuzzDiagnosis/buzzlist.html
>Large repository of tabs, books and other resources related to playing and theory:
mega.nz/#F!v2oQgKhB!5nEaeUD8xxQYO8ipUoViqw

Attached: guitarclowns.png (220x193, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r3w1fxtTaVk?t=484
youtube.com/watch?v=Hav_6DTc_1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=I72bkQqhF6E
youtube.com/watch?v=DgfTB74ilk0
youtube.com/watch?v=a4FK0Quoyng
youtube.com/watch?v=TMn1UuEIVvA
vocaroo.com/i/s1k8vNxmWi7y
vocaroo.com/i/s1vyRMNlmXpR
cortguitars.com/product/item.php?ca_id=601040&it_id=1553483078&lanOk=spa
50plus-club.com/magazine/lifestyle/how-to-be-a-zoomer-53.html
voxamps.com/MVX150H
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>sam hyde pic
new thread

KAKA

Attached: IMG_20170323_042247123.jpg (2560x1920, 1.34M)

Should I do 1 or 2? I want to learn both anyway but idk if I’m better off starting with a “better” instrument than a squier or not since I could get 2 amps, a squier bass and a guitar for near the same price as a player bass and amp?

1. buy a squier CV guitar and bass to learn both concurrently, understanding how they relate to each other and alternate for fun?

2. buy a player bass and just learn that only for a while before picking up guitar

imagine being this lonely

playability will be the same with a cheap instrument if you bring it to a good luthier for a good setup
unless it's got weird shit like a weird neck shape

I’m not sure how viable learning both at the same time would be though and if it would be a detriment at a beginner level which is why I’m looking for opinions.

I can get a squier guitar and bass with amps for around £1k which is probably more than enough but I may grow out of it, a player bass and amp alone is around £800 and I guess I won’t ever really grow out of it but I’m just locked in to bass then before actually knowing what I like.

Really though if I got MIM in the long run for both it’s probably only like £400 total difference instead of eventually polishing a turd myself?

Imagine being so kakapilled you can't even afford a squier.
Whenever I'm about to complain about my life I remember I'm not Sam and everything sudddenly becomes awesome

is there any online resources for bass like justenguitar where its pretty step by step?
study bass seems to be pretty poor in order/arrangement and so does SBL

To the user asking about making pau ferro darker and there is a clear difference.
youtu.be/r3w1fxtTaVk?t=484
8:04

>unironically more talented than all of /gg/ combined
>has tons of lessons for free on YouTube
>/gg/ still hates him

Why?

Attached: original_squared_rob-chapman.jpg (720x720, 112K)

Find your local music shop, see if they can give you a lesson on each with loan equipment. Decide which you prefer.
They’re close enough for a lot of cross over in skills different enough probably slow you down if you take on both at once.

Also if you quit 6 months or a year from now you’ve only got one second hand instrument to start.

P.S I can’t play either.

It's perfectly viable to learn them alongside one another, but it depends on your personality type. I'd recommend starting with one (probably guitar) before picking up the other so you'll progress faster and be more inclined to stay with it. It's frustrating enough building muscle memory to play one instrument on it's own and the guitar has more versatility and harmonic capacity and is simply more fun to play/practice by yourself compared to bass.

I'd start with a MIM strat and a cheap secondhand solid state practice amp.

>i can't play either[bass or guitar]
/gg/ in a nutshell

He ditched his unironic dreads and neckbeard cargoshort aesthetic for numale r*dditcore and started making soiboi faces in the thumbnails.

any of you guys know how yellow buttercream is IRL? i have no stores near me so is it faded or bright yellow? pls help

1. youtube.com/watch?v=Hav_6DTc_1Q
2.youtube.com/watch?v=I72bkQqhF6E
3.youtube.com/watch?v=DgfTB74ilk0

Skip the bass and pirate a copy of fruity loops. Bass players are useless.

You don't need a resource for bass. Just play the root note lmao.

Should I use audacity like a good boy or pirate ableton or something else?

Can someone explain how this type of vibrato is done?

In some of the tutorial videos I've seen it seems like you have to put a part of your index finger on the neck and I can do it like that with my index finger and middle finger even though it's extremely difficult but when BB does it his hand is completely off the neck so how does he do it?

I wanna play fast, do you have any specific exercices beside the boring chromatic ones?

Attached: 1529589056448.jpg (1125x978, 747K)

use reaper

He looks awful in those old videos. Like a smelly hippy.

MY TURD LOOKS BETTER AND SMELLS BETTER THAN YOUR TURD.

Attached: 20190516_194222(1).jpg (1799x2779, 591K)

his palm is off the neck but his hand(thumb and first finger) is still on it and he rocks forwards and back on that

sequencing drums looks like a pain in this

his accent is stupid the and he make chinkplanks and shit metal so i yikes

what pickguards make a black strat less shit?
no parchment or white pls

black guitars look awful no matter what you do

is it literally just black that looks shit?

Take off that pickup ring

black, tort

can you guys pick a colour for me?
I’m so autistic at decisions and I’ll probably change the pickgusrd and darken the pf a little, would be pretty cool if the white yellows over time but does poly do that?

buttercream w maple
polar white w pf
polar white w maple

Attached: DBFDDECE-C138-4E3B-B28C-088392B181BE.jpg (2048x2048, 1.2M)

one pickup looks so ugly
With two and no squier logo it would be nice

Right

Attached: 0A571AB6-B7BA-491C-AD86-DFFCDEC151C0.jpg (800x600, 54K)

When i get home.
It has tone plywood and one humbucker for concentrated tone.

alright /gg/ i'm counting on you
sss vs hss go

Attached: sss hss.jpg (1160x671, 159K)

What music do you fags listen to nowadays?

Get one with a swimingpool route then you can just swap out loaded pickguards.

Alternately, go HSS and you can always swap to SSS

make sure to get rid of the squier decal and buy a fender one to put on the headstock
Watch as all the gear nerds wank over your pristine tone at shows

are mim/player swimming pool routed? they have HSH so I’d assume so?

I don't think so. I don't think Fender does a pool anymore.

HS.

Or "you should only have as many pickups as you can wire pots for"

Attached: CZ529515.jpg (1200x835, 1.03M)

No it isn't. Only his finger is on the neck.

I really, really don't like playing on fender modern C necks ("just wrong" between chunky and ibanthin) and I feel like their brick-shaped heels make the upper frets too intimidating for beginners instead of just being natural to play on. Also the radius is just weird. When I curl my fingers they don't follow much of a curve, so it's more natural to play on a slightly flatter fretboard.

Get an epiphone SG. The fender meme is just that, a meme. There are different brands following different traditions at the same price:quality level as memeder.

SSS and get a single coil sized humbucker to go with it.

I'd like to add that you don't know if you like a guitar until you've played it for two hours.

I know I like a guitar when I see it. I don't know if the guitar likes me until after I've played it.

is it unreasonable to contact a store and ask for the darkest pau ferro fb if buying online if they open the box and sets them up before shipping anyway? i think its nice if its brown but some are just far too orange

Sweetwater usually has a choice of guitars you can pick.

Id rather watch boomers die at the squier logo and then tell them i prefer it over my american pro(blatant lie)

not in the US so would ahve to be Andertons in UK I think

Sweetwater doesn't ship overseas?

just don't buy pau ferro

>fender: ugh, cites is expensive
>let's only use a little cites shit (ebony) and use this wood that looks like the end result of a night at a family mexican restaurant for most of our other dark colored guitars

Fuck I'd rather have fewer, more expensive rosewood guitars than anything with poo ferro
Honestly i'd rather have domestic hardwood with a pretty stain than poo ferro.
There are a ton of woods that look better than poo ferro
Plain ol maple is better than poo ferro.
Fake wood is better than poo ferro

I will never, ever buy anything linked to fender just to ensure that little to none of my money will go towards the purchase, processing, and sale of poo ferro.

Attached: the rivers run brown. taco night.jpg (1024x628, 50K)

they could have done what schecter does and used thin rosewood veneers over maple with neck binding to hide how thin the rosewood is

You know, Pau Ferro has been used my high-end builders, and has been considered an exotic wood, for a long time now. It's just when it came into the main stream after cites that people started shit-talking it. And that's just because people don't like change.

They charge more than UK stores + taxes and duty

this is why I want PF
maple is recycled bats
rosewood is nice but it’s almost like a $100 strat replica
ebony and PF have character and both are used on high end guitars, even Suhrs so idk where the meme about PF being kaka even came from

Worst that can happen is they tell you no.

Pau Ferro looks like shit and the only reason people ever liked it was because it was 1: uncommon 2: from some far away land.

Now that it's on every cheap fender the rare richfag treat prestige has been dissolved and you can see it for what it is. Wood that looks like poo.

Attached: PAUFER1003_1.jpg (5842x1519, 1.46M)

youtube.com/watch?v=TMn1UuEIVvA
what kind of pedal is the bass player using around 9:40?

heat treated maple > rosewood and wenge > flgured maple = koa and korina > ebony > pau ferro

balsa > whatever your guitar is made of

why does everyone like sam hyde here so much?

he's a cuck

he's /ourcuck/

do what you want, but here is my experience
I started with bass, learned how to play clean tones, rhythm, some basic music theory and develop some mad callouses. about 4 months later i started picking up guitar, and there were some learning differences but understanding clean tone and being able to lock into a rhythm has helped me fairly well. Like i said do what you want, guitar might be the better choice, but bass is a fun instrument, incredibly easy to start grooving, way easier to just pick up than guitar.

just do scales till your hands move on their own

Mint green and anodized gold you fucking simp chimp

Can I connect an electric guitar to a bass amp? I know that guitar amps can be damaged if you plug in a bass, but what about the opposite?

Electric Wizard does this with downtuned guitars and a boss fuzz pedal.

It just sounds different while bass damages typical gutiar cab speakers.

Niggers have been doing this since the 60s youll be fine

Then why did stevie ray vaughan use it?

Don't even know who he is. Don't really care.

Yes, and the bass into a guitar amp thing is a myth. It may fuck the speaker because they're not designed for the lower frequencies, but it won't harm the amp.

because that was before poo ferro was just a cheap rosewood alternative and it still had mojo and prestige

Get a "new"(used) Strat or the J Mascis Jazzmaster?

esp snapper

This

Only a Snapper is good neough

Attached: CYDtiBYU0AAR4Nl.jpg (1024x566, 91K)

Hahahahhahah im off early

Attached: 15581223765682442350622334893428.jpg (4160x3120, 3.69M)

Not a fan tbqh

Go to a doctor, you might have a case of the gay.

Attached: snap.jpg (740x740, 220K)

To me pau ferro is for people who want the ebony feel with the rosewood look. Thats the niche pau ferro inhabits.

sure you don't

Tasteless

I don't like the finishes they offer and I dont like HSS guitars

What makes this better than a suhr?

His anime waifu of the season plays one.

Same quality slightly less money but not that much less

My waifu is Asuka, you bastard.

So suhr = chad
And
Esp = weeb incel?

Basically yeah

Suhr = fat boomer who hasn't had sex in ten years
ESP = fat millennial who didn't have sex until he was in his 20s

Gibson = chad

Is it made in california?

Fender = Skinny manlet and/or fag

Seasonal waifu.
And K-On is fucking shit.

>suhr
>chad
About as "chad" as PRS.

Why would you want a guitar made in a communist country?

>Gibson = chad
this is correct

Attached: the chad guitarist.jpg (698x930, 131K)

Gibson= primary viagara demographic. That boat has long sailed away friend

incredible how the words "pau ferro" act as the ultimate pleb taste filter, anyone who reacts negatively always has mariana trench levels of taste

>The best girl of all time
>Seasonal

Attached: nigga.jpg (719x720, 191K)

oh so youre one of those social media parrots? California is capitalist heaven. Why would i want a guitar .ade in a country where they import 3rd worlders to breed their women because their men are too busy killing themselves and jacking off to loli

You just described california

BUNCHA DUMBFUCKS

Attached: Yoko.png (747x1068, 390K)

The only guitars that are good enough come out of Nashville, TN.

Last i checked you dont live here so scratch out the suicidal pedo and then i guess youre half right

Difference is californian pedos are rich, not suicidal

All california guitars end up in nashville sooner or later. This is a fact.

More like a country where the women are so ugly the men are killing themselves

Nothing against the talented men of ESP but those ladies got nothin going on. No wonder they spend all their time looking at drawings of chicks who look basically white.

Asking again since the last thread 404'd before I could get a response. Is the reissue Op Amp Muff any good?

they all sound the fucking same man

GUITAR IS TURNING YOU GAY

I was never hetero anyway.

T. Roman

Wew lad good thing I play bass

Attached: 20190517_143556.jpg (2560x1440, 1.02M)

Bass is even gayer.

Why is it bassists on youtube always have hot girlfriends but every other guitarist is blatantly gay

kek someone screen shoot this rent free post

Sounds like they want people to think they're straight. Doesn't that sound fishy to you?

>rent free

>the joke
You puny head

Based, this is the god setup

Attached: pldclcdpiwbk513s9jui.jpg (800x533, 37K)

how retarded am I if I want to put one of these in my guitar and have an EMG SA neck and EMG 81 bridge

>inb4
>EMGs
>yes you are retarded

Shut up the cleans are godlike but the 85 in the neck sounds like crap and the 81 in the neck is only less crap. But I tried an EMG strat and the neck tone was amazing.

Attached: s-l225.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>the joke
kek that roman live in your head?

>Whenever I'm about to complain about my life I remember I'm not Sam and everything sudddenly becomes awesome
imagine being this sad

>and is simply more fun to play/practice by yourself compared to bass.
doesnt that depend on his personality type?

all musicians are gay, and guitarists have come to better terms with it.

do it

How does studybass compare to justinguitar?

I want to learn both and I'm leaning towards bass just because the fundamentals and music theory seem pretty well explained in studybass and a lot of other free material compared to the guitar stuff?

guitar and theory jive really well if you avoid shit meant for rock and metal (pentatonic chord shape noodling) and look up jazz and classical resources

>look up jazz and classical resources
what's the benefit of that if i already know rock/pop theory?

Being able to play things that don't sound like rock and pop

What's the point of eating "flavored" things? Seriously, why eat apple flavored candy or drink apple flavored water when you can just eat an apple or drink apple juice?

yeah but as a beginner am I better off with bass to develop timing too?
I just need the most structured thing I can find online possible at the moment before trying to explore

Guitar is also a rhythm section instrument, you know that right?

You play bass if you want to be low frequency accompaniment, that's really it

We call those beards

one can play anything if he has just his hands and a guitar. not only rock and pop.

No that hes a tranny. Keep up Sam i know its hard for you.

>be roman
>live in your head
>rent free
kek even your name obsessed with him

playing bass develops a diferent sense in your mind, and that can improve your guitar playing, especially if you've been playing nirvana chords and pentatonics forever

Learn to play bass like a regular guitar. Robert Been from BRMC does it quite well.

>And K-On is fucking shit.

Attached: 1523372404625.jpg (500x465, 30K)

Reality to hard to handle, kyoanus fag?

Attached: kyoanus please.jpg (341x512, 126K)

well yeah I like the sound of guitar and the deep sound of bass which is why I'm just trying to pick one since I'd like to learn both eventually anyway to a good level

should I let the pick bass if you want to be in a band sooner meme influence my decision?

also its a stupid reason I guess but I think bass looks cooler to play

Any non shitposters in here?

Whats your superior/better anime, master anime watcher?

nope

Attached: ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.png (550x550, 195K)

Anything really, don't dwell on a series that was made to sell guitars and AKG headsets for Japan just because you like KyoAni's sameface style art.
It's not even good slice of life.

What's the point of guitaring "flavored" things? Seriously, why guitar apple flavored candy or bass apple flavored water when you can just guitar an apple or bass apple juice?

Are you having a stroke

It actually is shit though i tried watching it and it doesnt even have a fucking plot after the bitch gets a guitar. Im pretty sure its an anime for pedophiles.

The HIV is kicking in.

That's what you call a slice of life series. There's good slice of life and there's bad slice of life. Then there's K-On, which was made to sell products.

Whatever, I liked it

>high school
>pedophile

Fucking americans lmao

probably some kind of delay with a very short delay time and little in the way of decay.

>pedo cope
Youre fucking disgusting. Id fucking wreck you in real life.

Sure thing pal. Not my fault you couldn't get laid til you were a boomer in your 'free' country

Wow temp work sounds hard

You dont even make sense dumbass. Are you implying teenagers dont have sex? Are you a teenager in high school? If yes this is a 18+ if no youre a disgusting failure of a life.

What does american freedom have anuthing to do with your mentall illness? Come over here and ill show you how youre free to disappear and be found 7 months later as a mutilated corpse in mexico. Theres international green light when it comes to pedos no matter what your mental gymnastics make you think.

>he's not pro enough to own a Gibson

Attached: anextremelysmugfox.jpg (831x868, 236K)

If you pick bass for that reason you will be in a band sooner but you will be quickly replaced by a truly dedicated bassist

Sounds like you want to play rhythm guitar. Grab a fender and get strumming some funky chord voicings. Then start embellishing. it's being being a bassist but people can actually hear you.

If you knew what an anime for pedophiles was like you would be deeply disgusted. Jailbait is normie territory.

16 is legal to fuck in my state. 16 is also legal to fuck in the vast majority of europe. I met my wife when I was 20 and she was 16

Now she's 18 and I'm 22. Still a pedo?

muh 18 is a meme of the american far right that's echoed in shithole african and middle eastern countries. The standard for the west is grass on the field play ball, and let common decency decide the rest.

All the pros play ibanez, ESP, and fender though

Aka fender and "fenders but fender is too up their own ass to make them to modern specs so someone guy in japan has to do it for them"

Gibson is for boomers, hipsters, and fags who use their guitar as a fashion statement.

>All the pros play ibanez, ESP, and fender though
Wrong.

Attached: Only A Gibson Is Good Enough.jpg (4605x960, 3.64M)

All I see is boomers wanking

I learnt my song and I arranged it in a way that it probably is a unique composition.

>his favorite guitar music is metal
>he wears black band shirts, black jeans and black shoes past high school age

Attached: 1540495029582.jpg (402x362, 76K)

>boomer guitars
Gibson, Fender, Ibanez
>millennial guitars
Fender, Ibanez, ESP
>Zoomer guitars
Ibanez, Schecter, Squire

Ibanez: literally the kings o' tone

if you can do that, why youre wasting your time learning songs?

yeah but I just want to play rhythm for my own noodling around to bedroom pop indie tier songs but if I ever became good enough to be in a band, I'd want to play bass for sure

i really want to be good at bass, i love how it sounds but i'm just not sure how far I can get with online resources and if I need to know guitar first to have a better understanding?

Is this the former guitarist of Black Dahlia?

then why youre wondering between bass and guitar, fuck this shit

Is there backing track software for live performances where you can extend a solo section as long as you want, then just press a button and have it move onto the next section of the song?

That's correct faggot. Better than the butt plug and strap on you sport daily

because
>I'm just not sure how far I can get with online resources and if I need to know guitar first to have a better understanding of bass

Ibeenhad is not a boomer approved brand. Sorry

i think it's good to know some guitar. some bassists don't even know that they're playing along with chords;

And mute your strings

Based user. I also have the need for speed.

Wanna do a shred off?

yeah so would it be a good idea to do this after I'm already into bass or something I should do before? e.g atleast 6 months of guitar before touching a bass or vice versa?

YouTube power rankings:

SS tier: FilippaQ
S tier: Justin Sandercoe, Greg Koch
A tier: Brian from Musiciansfriend, Johan Segeborn
B tier: JHS pedals, Norman's Rare Guitars, Andy Martin, Chords of Orion
C tier: That Pedal Show, Andertons, Darrel Braun
D tier: Guitarist, Premier Guitar, N Stuff Music
E tier: Paul Davids, samuraiguitarist, kmac2021
F tier: grrrrrreetings, The Tone King, intheblues
J tier: Marty Music

Hipster tier: chicagomusicexchange, Reverb
Shadow Realm: Steve Terreberry, Jared Dines
Forbidden Realm: Paul from Guitar World

I like how other people's compositions sound and it teaches me how they were made.

>SS tier
confirmed paedo but I agree with the rest

>YouTube power rankings
lol who fucking cares.

No I'm not any good

Reported this post for extremely low quality. Fuck jewtube

Rate my mexicano strato

Just got new saddles, tremolo block, nut and pickguard. feels goodman

Attached: IMG_20190516_142310.jpg (1491x3912, 1.2M)

Oh well then post something so we can help you be better so we can have a shred off someday
vocaroo.com/i/s1k8vNxmWi7y

Should have gotten all black hardware

Andertons needs an asterisk. Rabea, Pete and the Captain are good but fuck Chapters what a cunt

I felt like that would be too modern looking for what I was going for. I dig the 70s tuxedo kind of thing I have going on

>roller string tree
>maple fretboard
>no gay floyd rose
>no gay humbuckers
Absolutely patrician. Only real niggle is you need a nice wide leather strap for class and comfort.

I did put Chapman in the F tier

black hardware is so ugly

Where would Phillip McKnight rank

But that maple neck with black dots wants black hardware

why do you play with a drum track if you can't play in time with it?

what about guitarmastery, dude's great and teached me many good stuff

I did play in time you just have shit favela ears. Thats why all your playing is out of time yet you swear it isnt

> tfw you order 2 packs of guitar strings from Sweetwater and the next day your phone rings from a Fort Wayne area code

Doesn't know what he's talking about ever tier

I told the dude to call me when a les paul worth buying goes for 2k. He hasnt called me back.

>he thinks i'm the macaco
he really does live in your head

patrician

this is why maple is mostly shit and pau ferro/rosewood fb is based

dots should match hardware and shade of pickguard

Youre not? Wow thats even worse yikes...

>dots should match hardware and shade of pickguard
Pleae elaborate on this specific form of autism please

you can study theory for that. instead of imitating the way others use theory.

Dead thread

this is my new song
vocaroo.com/i/s1vyRMNlmXpR

>dark fb -> light dots
>light dots -> light pickguard

that’s why dark fbs look so good with light coloured pickguards and maple fbs look good and are often paired with black

like black block inlays and black pickguard on classic jazz basses or the same on superstrats

Ok what about anodized gold pickguard? What does that warrant?

It was shit but as soon as you attempted to sing it was kaka.

Some exceptions.

>Case 1: Blonde (white) with maple fretboard. These basses shall be adorned with a gold-anodized pickguard. Neck must be finished with a vintage tint. Rosewood shall not be permitted within 500 feet of a body this color.

>Case 2: Butterscotch Blonde, 2-tone sunburst, with Maple fretboards. These basses shall be adorned with a black pickguard, though gold anodized is acceptable for the Sunburst and black, provided the neck is finished with a vintage tint (a mandatory feature anyway on the Butterscotch and 2-tone sunburst, and the 500 ft restraining order on Rosewood also applies in these cases).

post yourself playing and singing a song that you like to sing.

don't encourage him

please don't write any more.

Why the fuck would you play guitar to have a better understanding of bass? Play bass if you want to play bass. Get a teacher if you're worried about online resources not getting you anywhere.

lmao did you never learn to count?

thanks for the support

can i PLEASE get any opinions on this 'tar
cortguitars.com/product/item.php?ca_id=601040&it_id=1553483078&lanOk=spa

Looks alright. Cort has always been a good brand.

I'm not supporting you, your music sucks.

do you not need to understand guitar to play bass better alongside someone playing guitar?

no, you suck. and heres my cock for you to suck, sucker: 8============D

No you idiot, the instrument you should be paying the most attention to is the drums.

yeah I see that mentioned, without going into detail, can I practice that alone/without playing with a drummer? do I have to buy a drum machine or something?

im about to buy a bass any minute so i havent explored practice techniques yet

can i get any extra opinions on this please?

Don't even relate them (other than fretboard note names etc.. theory stuff).
They are two different instruments and you shouldn't apply guitar techniques to bass or vice versa. Learn both but learn their differences.

Based

Attached: 1545441711931.jpg (1600x1067, 771K)

Sonic Blue and skip the Poverty Favela fretboard

S/S/S. Don't try to be something you're not.

A metronome will work just fine for working on your timing, and you can look on YouTube for drum tracks to work on your groove

this Stop with the Poverty Favela fretboards you utter faggots

t. fake boomer

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 122K)

I can't believe people think it's still cool because it used to be uncommon

Fender made it the "too poor for rosewood or ebony" material

Stevie Ray could get a good tone out of an alley cat. Used to tell my buddy John this all the time he'd be buying all these pedals and doodads and I said John buddy it's all in the fingers ask the old lady. HA HA

- ROGER

He just hates Ibanez for no reason and markets for Dean instead. And if you challenge him on it, apparently you're "rent free"

>posts 50 year old zoomer
What did he mean by this /gg/

Not for any reason you dumbass faggot. From real life experience its a fucking cringestick. A neck for hacks and fatties a shit floyd ripoff for no reason fuxking basswood bodies and the worst stock pickups on the cheaper models

Kids these days don't understand that they're just imitating the boomer legends.

Why is it that you, a mediocre bedroom star, hate them but a bunch of very talented, well known people who actually perform on stages fucking love them

You're like a PRS docto-lawyer cork sniffing tone snob except you can't afford an actual PRS, or even corks to sniff

Jeff beck is real boomer tier. Im a vai fan but hes not boomer. He uses a 7 string and sustainer pickup. Go ahead explain that to joe bonamassa

So what you're really saying is:
>rent free

Vai is a Beck copycat and that's that

>my age
>somehow isn't a boomer because he doesn't fit the romanticized gibson-toting view of boomers held by a zoomer

You don't know shit about boomers, kid. We love ibanez.

Thats where the duality lies. Signature ibeenhadd are real good but mainky for the reason that they are not shit rg models. The jem only resembles it in shape not feel. The js is a cross between les paul and superstrat tones. And thats about it. Go look at deans current artist lineup to see alot more talent present

No you dont. Any real boomer will tell you
Charvel>ibeenhad

So you admit ibanez is good except for the squire/mim-tier crap that every brand has their fair share of huh

>dean
>talent
Dean is dead

Dimebag is dead lmfao, get real bro

Only the jem and js are good from them. Everything else is shit.
Pretty sure dave mustaine is moving alot of units.

And who is ibeenhads martyr? They dont have one because they suck.
Big dick racist southern swamp made Dean>little yellow dicked slant eyed ibeenhad

Ibanez doesn't have a martyr because people who play them are pretty good at not dying

Dean is good qualit-...........

Attached: deancapitated_01.jpg (750x500, 200K)

Yeah because theure not boomers. Boomer die off started ten years ago. Remember tom petty? Prince? Michael jackson?M

wait, is michael jackson ten years dead?

>rent free

Attached: rent_free.png (631x575, 163K)

Next month on the 25th it will be.

>the retard who doesnt even understand the meme and takes it literal
Huh its summer already? Please go back.

Who here tunes 4th EADGCF?
been trying it and it makes a lot more sense

50plus-club.com/magazine/lifestyle/how-to-be-a-zoomer-53.html
The first paragraph btfos your argument.

Seething absolutely seething!! lmfao

About?

I got an EMG SA for $50

Now I just need an adapter plate that fits my existing holes

Just do what your mom does with her existing holes.

post your singing

Relax this isnt a singing thread. I already told you start one and ill join you

I've got about $150 to blow and I want to buy an acoustic guitar to fuck around with since I got rid of my old one some time ago and regretted it. What's the best acoustic I can get for around $150?

Attached: Neil-young.jpg (620x430, 48K)

Anyways, has anyone else here been watching bang dream? I tried out a few episodes and I'm hooked so I installed the game too. Kasumi is my favorite by far. She strikes me as the kind of girl who would buy a Dean if she ever had the chance. Could this be what weebs call having a waifu?

Would definitely recommend.

Dean.

Attached: 1557981746451.jpg (1237x1462, 1.22M)

Get a trabajo

as if you cared about the thread you fuck

>fake namefag is more likable than the real one

failure

Wait do you think im a bang dream poster or are you just the bang dream poster making a fanfic crossover?

Put one on the shows about to begin.

I'm diggin' what I'm hearing so far

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x703, 122K)

Post specs.

Google yourself

Ok

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-17-17-32-53.png (1080x2160, 660K)

voxamps.com/MVX150H

Hey American Sam, tell the thread about how you don’t have speakers, you tried hooking it up to your tv and you don’t know how to use the daw.

Attached: C4B8979D-96D6-404E-B46F-24E8C7E9771A.jpg (2676x3573, 1.77M)

I think youre doing a great job already champ.

Since your so lonely why don’t you explain to everyone why you bought something you cant use?

So i can learn to use it dummy. I just need a cable or i can buy headphones and/or monitors. Why dont you kill yourself if youre useless?

You don't have to be mad at me just because your bad. It's not my fault you make terrible music and can't handle criticism.

>he ordered a piece of plastic
>it arrived in a cardboard box
>could have went to some of the best music stores in LA to get the best gear in the world

LMFAO

Senko and Shiro wouldn't care just so as long as I'm having fun

Literally who tier
I've never heard of it until like a month ago

Bro you're so epic

I know man, I know! Fuckin lit yo

>I just need a cable or i can buy headphones and/or monitors
Okay so why haven’t bought them yet, are you poor or retarded? Both
>Why dont you kill yourself if youre useless?
I hope you are actually thinking about ending your sad life mr temp laborer

worst general on mu and it's not even close
you should all be ashamed of yourselves

Thanks for the productive and thoughtful contributing post bro!

Bought some shitplank epiphone to take camping today. It was like $120. Play's nice, low action, intonated almost perfect, no buzz. Doesn't sound great, laminated mahogany looks okay, 3 piece neck but not the cool kind. Might sound better with different strings. Has an ugly ass plate on the headstock that I think is supposed to make it look vintage, that's coming off. I actually got to play it in the store and it just happened to be good. I would not trust the quality of low level epiphones, I would not buy one online. The nut and saddle are perfect in this one but the neck has a little to mich relief. Don't even want to adjust it though because it'll remove whatever Chinese magic is making it playable.

If it makes you feel better i got it shipped from new york city to save on state tax

Because i want to buy for the long term. Im thinking sennheiser headphones for now.
>temp
>works 50 hours + a week
Choose one

>sennheiser

The worst possible brand

>buy for the long term
>buy plastic snake oil
Pick one

Attached: 2DD19C04-186A-4DB8-90F4-03A56206855F.gif (220x295, 604K)

Ok then. Give me a good recommendation. Hmm lets say my budget is $300

Your interface wasn’t even that much lol that’s not your budget

Just saw the gif you posted. Dont reply to me faggot.

I just got some hd599s, pretty nice but they're open backs so not good for recording anything that isn't amplified and far from your head since sound does leak out. I prefer using something in ear for recording though. I have some Audio Technica closed backs that I got like 7 years ago that are pretty solid for both mixing and recording, but you have to account for bass frequencies being more pronounced when mixing with them.

Attached: 20190426_104931.jpg (1134x1747, 733K)

Whats bad about sennheiser btw.

Pic related is my recommendation. Don't fall for the Sennheiser meme if you want quality. Beyer's are actually good and way cheaper for more quality. The Pro/Studio models can be had for $200 or less.

Attached: 1499023840792.jpg (1600x1283, 393K)

Stay mad poor boy

Attached: C9A1CEB0-ABC8-40E1-9756-2048953B240E.jpg (540x960, 35K)

Alternatively you can consider these Sony ones which are MIJ. Get the MIJ ones though not the shitty Chinese ones. Pic related goes for $200 as well and has great sound quality and comfort.

Attached: sony-mdr.jpg (600x458, 28K)

The 599s are the first thing I've owned by them in years, I actually like them a lot. I don't think they're as "flat" as the ATs but I've only had them for about a month and I don't think the drivers are completely broken yet. One cool thing is the it has a replaceable twist lock cable, I have a 3ft and 10ft cable that I switch between. If you break one you won't be able to find it locally. I think they were like $230 and tax with the extra cable. They do have felt covered pads, more comfortable but it's easy for them to slide off your head.

Thanks ill take a look at beyerdynamic. Have any usa made product recommendations?

Ive always enjoyed well made sony products. Ill take a look into this too thanks.

I've got the 7506s and they're good.

Taking my name off for now

Attached: trey_azagthoth_2sm.jpg (395x527, 85K)

I will say that I do believe that sennheiser does pad the price because of the name. I got the ones I did solely because my buddy brought his into work so I could try them and I really liked them.

>he’s tired of no one replying to him
SO FUCKING LONELY ON A FRIDAY NIGHT

Most of the USA shit is really expensive. Philips used to make some nice ones but shifted production to China/Taiwan in the past few years. You can check out Grado for MIA stuff but I've never liked how they looked but they are good headphones. They probably have something in the $300 range but I'd stick to German or MIJ myself. Also a lot of these headphones have the larger jack so you might need an amplifier to drive them properly unless you already have that.
The MIJ version was great, I A/B a pair with the new ones and the sound quality wasn't all the way there at higher volumes. Low/medium it was still good. Problem now is MIJ 7506 sell for as much as the higher end MDR ones so its better to buy the MDR from Japan.

No its because i actually got help.
Pic rel is you

Attached: 1557486139838s.jpg (224x250, 12K)

Damn so some are good and some arent?
Thanks for the reply.

Tone it down a little buddy

Lol yes jcum, pic related is me calling you a loser

Well I feel like the ones I have are have are good but that they're on par with some other brands I've used that were $30-$40 less. We'll see after a few more weeks though. I run white noise through new guitar speakers for a few days to break them in, I use these between 1 and 3 hours a day depending on what I have going on.

jhs is SS tier because the guitarpedals subreddit gets so buttblasted if you support them

i'll go sleep now with a pizza in my belly

Attached: gig.jpg (960x639, 140K)

I wouldn't know about that but I think it's incredible how irate people can get because someone is arguing that their run of the mill tubescreamer sounds nearly identical to a tubescreamer circuit that's put in a cute hand painted box. I also love the true bypass nerds that buy cloned pedals where the clean non coloring buffer is still in the circuit if the pedal is on, then use an external buffer so you end up having multiple buffers anyways. Would have been such a good market to get into years ago because people think electricity is magical and components are some sacred stone that can't be replicated.

>hes so autistic he believes hes sonic the hedgehog
Holy fuck

First thing youve eaten in days. Good for you

>imagine bragging about being able to eat a meal
Lmfao stupid peasant.

gold hardware is trache´s taxy bass tier.

New

>taxy
Hahahahahaahaa fucking peasant

Fuck off Rob