I'm a true artist and have transcended hip hop

>i'm a true artist and have transcended hip hop
Most boring trash I've heard in a while.

Attached: cover.jpg (600x600, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R3diEBFsjo8
youtu.be/jGMKKeTDBaU
youtu.be/E0W3-QTOg2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I haven't heard it, but that's a pretty apt description for Shabazz Palaces. Did Tyler go full Ishmael Butler?

He went full Childish Gambino minus the ability to sing.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about

Elaborate.

Attached: 24624624.jpg (640x427, 33K)

Childish Gambino tries to be politically conscious. His music is not nearly as experimental. He does typical rap or r&b. Tyler writes about his feelings and never about politics. He's much more experimental than Gambino and he's more of a neo-soul artist now where Gambino isn't

Reminder that Tyler is the best rap artist of the 2010s.

Attached: IMG_20190410_054743.jpg (464x619, 133K)

>gambino
>writing about politics rather than feelings
You have listened to something other than This is America, right?

Attached: image-3.png (1334x750, 819K)

>Childish Gambino tries to be politically conscious.
I see you've discovered This Is America. Now listen to the rest of his discography.

>His music is not nearly as experimental. He does typical rap or r&b.
How is "Awaken, My Love!" typical rap or r&b?
youtube.com/watch?v=R3diEBFsjo8

They're both experimental. They both write about their feelings.

I agree, it's not bad. just boring.

Feels like summer?

you mean he stole his best song from another soundcloud producer.
sounds about right.

youtu.be/jGMKKeTDBaU
youtu.be/E0W3-QTOg2A
I'll allow you to start posting again in two hours, okay?

Attached: 1541206105049.gif (480x328, 1.35M)

I've listened to much of his other music - it's not always political but it is sometimes here and there - and really he's nothing that special. Typical pop-rap and r&b shit. He's not terrible, but still. That song you linked is not very experimental just because it has a guitar with with a vibrato pedal in it.

>it's not always political but it is sometimes here and there
Name 3 other politically charged songs.

>and really he's nothing that special.
>He's not terrible, but still.
What are you even arguing against? I've never said he was special, I just pointed out that IGOR sounds heavily influenced by Gambino.

Songs don't have to be politically charged as their main theme for Gambino to be more political. It's when he throws in snippets of stuff like "stay woke" and "I sound weird like nigger with a hard r"

And yeah I'm just making comments about him. But no this music sounds nothing like Gambino at all. Go back to filling out your GED paperwork, idiot

>Childish Gambino tries to be politically conscious.
>Songs don't have to be politically charged as their main theme for Gambino to be more political. It's when he throws in snippets of stuff like "stay woke" and "I sound weird like nigger with a hard r"

So your initial point was that he tries to be politically conscious but you can't even name 3 politically charged songs. 'He throws in snippets tho!' Lmao, and then you call me an idiot. Please leave this board forever you absolute retard.

If one artist consistently throws in politically charged one liners and the other doesn't, which rapper is more political?

It's okay to take your time user

what a shit take, the two snippets you gave were terrible examples

You're moving the goalposts. The argument wasn't who's more political but whether or not Gambino tries to be politically conscious. A few snippets ≠ trying to be politically conscious.

room temperature IQ post

No the argument is that Gambino is much different than Tyler
Because he is

gambino can actually sing

That's literally what I said.

thank you pitouposter

I think the album is good, I agree it could have been shortened because towards the end it begins to sound like the same song for an hour.

I hate this meme, what made tyler interesting in the first place was his descriptive, dense, each catching stand out lyrics.
There's not a sinlge mildly interesting lyric on this entire project, his words don't create a vivid image in my mind any more.

whats good is the only good song imo, i'm sure there's some "vibes" on this song but it missed me

>boring
can't deal with a song where chimps aren't screaming about their cocaine set to a deafening rattle, ey buddy?

it's a shame he didn't do any of that on his album?

>tyler
>not a chimp

why did you post this?

Attached: 420x0.jpg (420x333, 13K)

sure, he's a chimp
not screaming about his drug tho

Sure Op, makes me wonder what you’ve been listening to. Clearly you can’t understand the music elements in this album

Attached: 5E5933A2-4853-4728-B1D0-4FD183923A6A.gif (500x270, 1.08M)

Fuck you it's a 10

narcissistic supply is basically a drug

Retake english 1 chink nigger

>basically a drug
honestly, fair.
still not modern coon tune tho

Gramur imurtant lurn et

Attached: ECF305A5-A128-40AD-9F5D-FFD6E4D39451.jpg (480x474, 34K)

>responding to a grammar diss with broken grammar and a meme

Now you're 0-2

You're both dumb faggots. Shut the fuck up.

Go on

>Tyler retards still on damage control

Attached: 60873757_331898967494572_8862006734248476672_n.jpg (474x576, 32K)

That sound. I can't describe it. That quasi gospel shit that's been popular amonst Alt rappers. I'm getting tired of it

Attached: 1557151881469.jpg (1002x564, 30K)