It feels like no memorable music or albums has come out this year so far

It feels like no memorable music or albums has come out this year so far.

Attached: 1549849719195.jpg (924x571, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fBx1WGJUQHA
youtu.be/RH3x1ovOxMo
youtu.be/nvj7hwbpj6U
youtu.be/nvz9ch4eKAI
youtu.be/g4JqpqzN0Dg
kgw.me/album/ponyoak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You've just grown up. Congratulations, if you didn't you'd be like one of the cringey faggots way too old to listen to modern 16 year old kid music but pretending to like it anyway.

Is that what it is? Not OP, but I also feel like nothing good has come out. I'm at the point where I can't listen to someone younger than me, but even older artists I like aren't putting out new music I enjoy.

Big thief album make me feel good.

>I'm at the point where I can't listen to someone younger than me
retard

What's that out of anyway? Jealousy?

traffik island

Last album from recent that I had enjoyed a lot and stuck with was Little Dark Age. Mostly been listening to older albums since then

listen to whatever you feel like listening to

>not listening to carlys new album on repeat

OH SHIT NEW CARLY IS OUT
MAYBE THIS WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING

kill yourselves fake poptimists

t. rockist retard

Attached: vampire-weekend-father-of-the-bride[1].jpg (380x380, 11K)

Used to despise Outkast, guess I was stupid?

Attached: 2ac0a9dc1f498cb35e4a9985874a3c24c2014f4e.jpg (640x640, 170K)

t. depressed virgin

i said fake meaning carly is shit tier poptimism you absolute cuck

listen to the new Helm then cunt

Attached: IMG_20190517_114406.jpg (1080x1064, 163K)

have sex

have sex

Same

Oh shit, thanks for the heads up user. Olympic Mess is underrated as hell

Zzzz

it is! also it's really cool to see that he's worked with j.g thirwell on this album

but the best song of all time was released this year...

i was going to say this album. its fine work inspired by frank zappa, elo, & godley & creme. i think theyve been getting into the early 80s yacht rock a bit

I'm 25 and new music has virtually no impact on me anymore. I would argue that better music came out when I was a teenager but I'm also keenly aware of how it's almost impossible to get me emotionally involved in new music. Everything just sounds like something I've heard before. and my natural reaction to new things is sceptical cynicism. the wide eyed bewilderment of a new album or listening experience died years ago. and even the stuff I used to love with all my heart doesn't mean much to me anymore. I don't have many reasons to live

what's your rym?

I don't have any form of social media

that means that you don't know anything

what?

He's right you know nothing. I had to explain to me 26 year old brother what a DM was the other day because he's "above" using social media. He's clueless about society completely now.

I don't see how any of those things are bad. distancing yourself from society leads to a higher likelihood of finding truth

im much older & i have to agree that music has become very meh in the last 10 years.
theres a good reason for this & its the same as the growth of unscripted reality trash tv. no artists are financially supported by recording labels anymore. today there's a zero risk factor associated with financial investment in music. and theres so much medicore music being developed online now theres no need.
they can just let souncloud/bandcamp do it organically. hence there is a lot of garbage around. years ago only "the best" music artists were recorded because.
a) it was expensive
b) it was a financial risk
c) you had to be a very good muso to get noticed.
now EVERYONE can produce any track from home. most of it is total shit - its a throwaway society today.
we are entering an age of throwaway art becuase theres tonnes of it about, not just music, and most of it is shit.
like the plastic flotsam floating in the ocean, so too is art. we're drowning in it.

you fags don't even know what onkyo and romanticism is

fuck off & go listen tears for fears on your solid state turntable.
you're the one that chews out man anus
loser

>mad
thank you for proving me right

yes congrats
you won the interweb

Attached: neerghehe.png (645x729, 63K)

>another weak predictable reply
you've heard everything right? tell me why you don't like these releases anymore user?
youtu.be/fBx1WGJUQHA
youtu.be/RH3x1ovOxMo
youtu.be/nvj7hwbpj6U
youtu.be/nvz9ch4eKAI
youtu.be/g4JqpqzN0Dg

quelle chris came out with {what could be} aoty

>Wasting your time listening to all the trash that comes out and not waiting for 1-2 years for dust to settle and then check out what actual good albums came out that year
Unless you're older than 40, I really doubt you already heard all the good music of the past years that u need something new

Attached: 312313.jpg (500x475, 59K)

wrong pic

Attached: 1526791768035.jpg (576x396, 131K)

This scares (((them))) way more than being wrestled with on social media.

kgw.me/album/ponyoak

LET'S HAVE A PARTY user

lmao apparently everybody is some 80's loving hipster according to this fucking junkyard normie

The future of these two fantano loving faggots

based and redpilled

seriously consider killing yourself

He killed himself.