Weird Fishes / Arpeggios is their best song GOAT IMO

Weird Fishes / Arpeggios is their best song GOAT IMO

Attached: 54E936BD-286F-46AB-83B3-2B6D37D04762.jpg (1254x1112, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2084nQbmvk
youtu.be/BLDPBrPhrmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For me, it's Bloom
youtube.com/watch?v=D2084nQbmvk

Attached: tkol.jpg (1200x1195, 240K)

Big fat agree but bloom is also good

Truth

Idioteque IMO tbqh lads

not even the best song it's album

15 Steps is better

Off of In Rainbows, Nude is probably my favorite.
Although, every song is good, so fuck.

I respect your opinions, and Optimistic is also a very good song in my opinion.

Jigsaw is the best from In Rainbows and it's not close

Not even the best song on the album. Nude is better. It's a close second though.

Definitely not the best in their discography. Objectively.

Nude is trash

haha oh god, you're a fucking walnut m8

^
it's videotape

That's a weird way to say Jigsaw Falling Into Place

there there desu

who /knivesout/ here

Best song on IR and I love that AMSP basically used this song as a base for an album.

If Reckoner didn't have the drums mixed entirely into one fucking channel for some reason it'd be their best song

My fave too user.

Scatterbrain is my favourite

so fucking good

the basement version is especially good

youtu.be/BLDPBrPhrmM

This is really good too. Underrated imo.

patrician taste user

In Rainbows is overrated

Reminder

Attached: 0606B6E1-61FC-44D1-94B6-360C0AA41D34.jpg (750x873, 701K)

AND IF LONDON BURNS

I’ll be standin on the beach with mah guitar

Both based choices
I still think Paranoid Android is their best song, even though it's a common choice

Basedboy thinks he can brag by having the CD?

Attached: 69B700AE-33E5-494B-8018-4339CD576EEF.jpg (3264x2448, 1.03M)

pray tell, why? bloom sounds so laboured. it's hard to listen to.

a HEART THATS full up like a LANDFILL a job that slowly KILLS YOU bruises that won’t HEAAAALLL
goat Radiohead track

>When it came out, In Rainbows (2007) benefited "from a decade of EMI's promotion, publicity and retailing operations" (as the New York Times wrote).

>Without the hype Radiohead's In Rainbows (Radiohead, 2007) would simply be a mediocre attempt at making slightly adventurous classic rock music. Abandoning their pretenses of innovation and futurism, Radiohead returned to their rock roots with a guitar-driven album that features precious few electronic/digital effects. This is U2-style arena-rock for the 2000s. The syncopated blues-soul shuffle 15 Step the half-baked hard-rock of Bodysnatchers (reminiscent of pathetic attempts by the Beatles to reinvent themselves in the age of Cream) or Faust Arp, a Beatles-esque elegy that has been heard countless times in the history of pop music, are not only inferior material by any standard: they are plain amateurish. To make matters worse, the album includes a whole set of sub-pop ballads, from the slow Nude (a long unreleased song, originally titled Big Ideas) to the even more moronic All I Need and House of Cards.
>Redeeming the album from utter mediocrity are Jigsaw Falling Into Place, by far the best song, the kind of feverish dance-rock that Inxs specialized in, Weird Fishes/Arpeggi, a tender song a` la Coldplay that gradually builds emotioinal momentum, Reckoner, a languid soul lament over a hypnotic polyrhythm and a Moody Blues-esque string section, and finally the piano-driven Videotape, the melodic peak of the album and the one ballad that has something original to say. But it's way too little.
>Any critic who hails this album as a masterpiece must be missing 99% of the music released in the same month.

Attached: file.png (232x198, 17K)

What a contrarian shit-for-brains.

based

cringe

>Weird Fishes/Arpeggi, a tender song a` la Coldplay
wat

>He wasn't in the thread
cringe

absolutely fucking based

>Amnesiac
>7/10

>pull pulk
>EOOOHH ROO EOOH ROH SCHREE ROO EOOH ROO SCREE BUM BUM BUM DURUM (Holy shit guys we've got to release an album, let's sprinkle some more of those pyramid song noises and call it a day)
>"WE RIDE, TONIGHHHHHTTTT..."... "Jeez Jonny, you know, I really just can't be bothered to finish this track, let's do something else"
>>holy shit guys we've run out of song ideas... uh... dum, b-b- uhhh... "Wheerre'ddyaa paaark the car"
>"We are the dollars and cents", yeaaah, that'll do, finally a song that only took us 5 minutes to write and record
>Say, Jonny, why don't you rustle us up a new song while we're all helping Ed out with his existential despair being the least useful member of radiohead
>"Say no more Thom, I just bought this nice new £40 guitar from argos and an amp the size of a mobile phone, I got this cool idea for a song about hunting bears or something"
>"So boys, now that we're done and ready to tour again, any last thoughts about how we could spice up the album a bit? Oh? Ed? You've got an idea?"
>"You mean to say that putting brass farting noises on repetition on Life in a glasshouse could seriously increasing the artistic value of the track? Hmm... well, we don't often let you speak outside of your cuckbox Ed, so I think we should at least give you a shot".

And that's not even fucking mentioning the fact that this list has Pablo Honey at six point fucking five and A Moon Shaped Pool at six.

What a contrarian shit-for-brains.

kek radiohead fans are the most buttblasted plebs after beatles fans

>Pablo 6.5/10
>In Rainbows 5/10

Attached: 0838453D-15C9-4306-B6C8-224103D1CE45.gif (398x208, 876K)

In Rainbows is very mediocre. Pablo Honey is their most honest work.

Ed is Radiohead's most powerful weapon, whether retards like you are willing to admit it or not. Radiohead is not Radiohead without him.

Reckoner and All I Need are the obvious standouts. I'd like to say I respect everyone's terrible opinions but I don't.

These are both my favorite tracks from radiohead

Best taste in this thread
Have sex

Creep is their best song.

there, there

Am I a pleb if I think The National Anthe is the their best song?

>Arpeggios

Fake Plastic Trees, Let Down, Motion Picture Soundtrack, Idioteque, Videotape.

lads all songs are perfecto

yo' a girl kissed me for the first time while listening to Nude.
I think Reckoner goes deep music wise.