Switching DAWs

Switching DAWs

So I started out with FL but the interface is just too much for me to handle with my adhd, just distracts me to often I guess. Already tried Bitwig which was quite neat but not really there yet, at least for me.
So I basically look for a DAW with a clean but easy to use interface and decent automation that has a free-form feel like FL and comes with a few decent plugins, especially in the synth category. So what could you guys recommend for me to demo?

Attached: 1557802983359.png (561x542, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ot-8q-eQzMc
youtube.com/watch?v=TrMTlpeSw8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anything but FL. Even FLpro sucks shitty assholes

>download fl studio from piratebay
>It's malware
>Pc won't start now

If you want something super simple check out KORG Gadget
youtube.com/watch?v=Ot-8q-eQzMc

If you want fully featured DAW that is still somewhat simple check out LMMS
youtube.com/watch?v=TrMTlpeSw8Y

I have worked on and of like a few years with FL now and 20 improved a lot of stuff but like I said, I get easily distracted by the work flow that's all over the place

>using piratebay
You deserve it for being retarded

I cannot understand how a DAW can distract you, what do you mean?

The interface is all over the place

literally ableton live
its interface is clean as hell and automation just works ™
just get version 10.x if ur gonna pirate

the software companies themselves are doing this that make DAWs. theyre not stupid they actually want you to pay for the product.

Live just didn't really light that creative spark inside of me, but maybe I didn't spend enough time with it

This. I use FL but if you want clean interface, easy automations and great basic synths that can still do a lot then you can't go wrong with Ableton. I'm actually quite jealous of some or Ableton's features, that I wish were also on FL.

What do you mean by this? I've been using FL for many years and the interface, which lets me produce really fast, is the only reason I still stick with this DAW despite all of its problems
This is FL 20 on my macbook. I use it rarely, since my pc is just more powerful and I prefer 11 over 12 and 20, but I just cannot understand your point

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-17 at 14.48.34.png (1486x872, 467K)

my goto DAWs in no particular order
ProTools
Ableton
Logic
Reason
no apologies for the eyewatering cost. the price paid is the for the industry standards

bro its hard with adhd you need a midi controller it helped me a lot. just put all your energy into it. force yourself. good luck man its so hard for me.

>the interface is just too much for me to handle
Yup, never gonna make it.

>Telling others never gonna make it.
Never made it in the first place.

he's right though
I can see people having trouble with tracker shit like Renoise, but how the fuck can you not understand such simple and intuitive shit like FL?

It's not that I don't understand it, the interface is pretty easy, but all the pop-ups and overlap is distraction and discourages me from making music. Also the many of the plug-ins are suppar.

>making it

I like Studio One 4's interface, pretty clean