>Drums are 100% on point
>Lyricism is nothing special compared to his other stuff but it's up to par
>Lazy isn't the right word but I've heard a bunch of these sounds before
>Only one of the features is dope
>I really do like how soulful the last track is
>Not keen on his SINGING

I like the album but I don't think it's anything special

Flower Boy > Wolf > Cherry Bomb = Igor > Goblin = Bastard

Attached: 1557135824383.webm (1280x720, 467K)

If I die today remember me like John Lenon

it's bad

First half of the album is gold

Last 4 songs ruined it.

Attached: 621F2255-887F-4E81-A01B-00AD3D28D8FC.png (1334x750, 1.45M)

anyone got any flac link pls

Last 4 tracks are amazing

Igor tyler:
>I been lookin' for it (For it, for it)
>I been runnin' out of spells
To make you love me
CB tyler:
>So special the teacher asked if I was autistic
>And now I'm making plates, you just washing the dishes
>So if you don't mind, get the fuck out of my kitchen
>But keep your ego here so I can butt fuck your opinion
It still hurts, lads.

I like the shift in style, lyrics are meh

>Tyler will never return to his angry “fuck everything” attitude

Attached: D3712848-C064-4BA3-9A46-62917CC9EEF8.jpg (1242x1007, 674K)

>that one guy that wont stop shilling cherry bomb
whats his story?

Man go listen to eminem or something faggot

>Tyler will never release an album with his "Fuck everything" attitude during this current "Actually makes decent music" era

both are good.

Attached: tyrone_the_destroyer.jpg (392x392, 14K)

I made ONE thread faggot

Cherry Bomb is a patrician album and everyone who disagrees is an unironic Fantanoo drone.

it's a lot of us, it's safe for us to come out again now that we are in a tyler release cycle. Fuck the fantanodrones

GONE GONE RUINED IT REEEEE IT WAS SO CLOSE TO PERFECT

Attached: large (34).jpg (500x499, 46K)

>there are people who hate Cherry Bomb, even after the re-release with the remastered instrumentals
>there are people who listened to IGOR without a thought and think it’s bad
Both these groups should be shot on sight. Also my theory that Tyler is following Kanye’s discography path is still on the money (aka IGOR = Yeezus)

Does he even say faggot once in this whole album

5/10 not as good as bastard or FB
the best tracks are Earfquake, running out of time, what's good, gone/thank, and are we still friends being the best.
the albums has been out for less than two hours the hype for this unsubstantiated

Attached: Screenshot (107).png (1775x712, 216K)

Except his Yeezus was Cherry Bomb you absolute cum guzzler.

anyone got a download link?

It has some of his best stuff, but so many of the songs are unlistenable.

Like, he's trying to be obnoxious but the intent doesn't make it suddenly good to listen to.

The fuck everything attitude is still there it just shows itself in a different way now.

>Last song ends
>Glitter starts playing
thank fucking god

There is no way in fuck you would want to go back and listen to this again after the first take. So disappointed, at least it's not as bad as cherry bomb.

>igor = yeezus
no it isnt are you fucking deaf?
this isnt ambitious at all this is meandering wank. the only comparison of igor to yeezus is how derivative it is of better works in their discography

this

What are you smoking the second half is far better

literally a 9/10, running out of time is the only track i don't really fuck with

He’s getting older lad

>it's the year 2025
>tyler has become a gay white dad
>his new fashion line sells crocks
>he has gone full Taylor Swift
>every album is a gay breakup album

WADE IN YOUR WAAAAATER

Not funny at all lmao

I don't know why everyone hates this. Is it just cool to be contrarian now? Sit on it for at least a fucking day. So far after two listens I like it quite a bit but that might change who knows

I’m cross faded and it sounds great. who knows if that’ll change

On my fifth listen. It has grown exponentially on me in this short time. This is not his best album or my favorite album by him but it is very good.

this album fuckin sucks lol

What the fuck are you on its great, and thank you is one if the best parts of the album.

this

link?

True almost 30 now :(

If some AI software was given Tyler's last three albums, it could probably make Igor.

every song except for Igor's theme is so painfully derivative and bland, but in a Tyler flavor of bland.

I guess its pretty cool.

Not sonically you absolute mongoloids. It’s the shifting in their starting sound.
Bastard / TCD: starting sound of both artists; characters established
Goblin / LR: take this sound and go further with it due to higher budget; adventures of their characters continue
Wolf / Graduation: Take said sound and add pop to it when necessary (makes it more accessible); characters’ final appearance
CB / 808s: very new sound that departs from most of their themes; characters no longer present; polarizes the fanbase
FB / MBDTF: Critically the magnum opus; a sound that won’t be replicated by the artist; personal album revolving around their issues
IGOR / Yeezus: Follows up by going into a sound they enjoy much more; less structured; nigh impossible to find starting sound here; a raw sound compared to the structure of the previous work

i really like how divided the fans are about this album
everyone has such different opinions

this album finally made me confront the fact that i just dont think tyler is very good at soul. every now and again he comes thru with something really special, like i thought most of flower boy was fantastic, but a lot of the time he tries to go straight neo-soul he sounds perceptibly insecure, frequently too safe, and a lot of the time more gimmicky than anything. sometimes he takes a good idea and just lets it meander for too long, just lets it fizzle out, or doesnt progress it in a compelling way. i think a lot his soul songs would work better as interludes.
I THINK is pretty great, i love the dance rhythm, it sounds very inspired. it definitely kind of bites the melody from Stronger by kanye west but whatever, it works and its charming. I like that PUPPET sounds very earnest. WHAT'S GOOD has some good moments. theres not much else i really took away from one listen. maybe itll grow on me, but i doubt it

Attached: damaged jester.png (643x739, 805K)

I didn't like Flower Boy and have no interest in listening to this guy whatsoever. But the shilling makes me want to give it a shot. Should I?

>initial thoughts
his most relatable work.a universal topic of love and love lost. hes maturing in the right path. hard to hate on
>concept and vibe
it flows well even though a bit messy at points.idek if messy is the word.but love is messy and that's the concept so it works
>production
really good for the most part. love the chaotic feel of it all. prefer this over his FB instrumentals by a mile
>lyrics and vocals
hes not "rapping over beats" like we're accustomed to so it takes you for a loop at first but halfway in you dont even notice or care.we have plenty of his raps to listen to, its nice to hear him do something totally leftfield
>conclusion
his second best album easily. CB still takes the cake but this comes close. also with his pre album post it made me realize comparing is dumb. this album sticks out in his discography like a sore thumb.his 808S & Heartbreak basically. aoty as of now and most likely will earn him his first grammy.
>epilogue
I cant believe how many niggas are still saying Wolf is his best. that album has so many cringey skippable tracks, people really like Trashwang? Collosus? Domo23? Pigs? all eyes were on him during that album and he had potential to make CB quality work but ruined it by talking about lettuce and baked beans. that intro would be so good if he would just stfu. get laid wolfstans

Just listen to Cherry Bomb and skip the song called Run.

how can you think this is safer than flower boy?

Not entirely accurate imo but I like the idea

got so excited only to find out it's a fuckin meme album

Attached: 4rr6534.png (429x491, 114K)

link PLEASE?

dude it’s 2:30 where I’m at; my ideas are gonna be shoddy lol

It fucking sucks

tbfh I see myself liking this album, the instrumentals are incredible, but there is one obnoxious thing that's been always putting me off his music
it's fucking high-pitched vocals WHY THE FUCK DOES HE DO THAT THIS IS AWFUL IT SOUNDS TERRIBLE NOBODY LIKES THIS SHIT
the only possible reason for him doing this is the fact that he's insecure about his singing
well JUST DON'T SING HAHA IS IT THAT HARD NIGGA JUST WALK AWAY FROM THE MICROPHONE NIGGA JUST CLOSE YOUR MOUTH

i mean the soul conventions and tropes he relies when he writes those parts of his songs. the vocal harmonies sound the same, the chord progressions are fairly derivative, theres none of the technical proficiency that makes soul a lot of soul artists interesting beyond the compositions. of course this is in relation to the other stuff tyler does, and overall the album is much more experimental than flower boy, but it is definitely at least a neo-soul adjacent project, and that aspect of it doesnt particularly impress me

I personally like it, but I can see how it can get grating

not rly my kind of music but its good

GOOD ALBUM

Attached: 1557039137874.jpg (728x729, 539K)

DON'T LEAAAAAVEE IT'S MY FAULT

Attached: 1271117495621.jpg (350x268, 9K)

Yea Forums is the epitome of contrarian. Don't let other people tell you what you can and can't like, or you're a faggot. A lot of the people on this board hate tyler for no reason, or are extremely rap-averse.
I really enjoyed the album since I love layered synth sounds - could've used more rapping though.

>>his new fashion line sells crocks
He sells suicoke sandals now which is twice as bad

I like the production but that's about it. Pretty dissapointing overall.

Attached: 1519611193077.png (506x643, 489K)

Slowthai's album is better

>sonically
>magnum opus
shut up

His worst album to date, all of the tracks blend into a flavourless and one-note experience with zero highlights.

you cant even pretend i think isnt a good break from the rest of the album

The capacity to appreciate music is a reflection of the listener.

literally the gayest thing ive ever seen someone say online in defense of an album

>based Igor knocking no talent hack Bille Eyelash threads off Yea Forums
I don't even care if the Igor posts are just shilling, it's still better than Billie.

Attached: 1554867798941.jpg (443x437, 42K)

Feels a bit tame coming from Tyler

It's decent but none of these tracks jump out at me like on his other projects

i fucking guarantee all these people shitting on the album are 80 iq discord spics listening to the first minute of each song through their iphone speakers
every single fucking time
earfquake?
new magic wand?
puppet?
not even what's good?!

I really liked gone gone, new magic wand and Igor’s theme

What's good jumped out at me, the way those clean synths cut through the muddy, gritty, rap instrumentals was the highlight of the album.

FIREWORKS

the production is awesome, really good blend of genres, love the gain mixed in with like 70s soul, has a good edge to it

i dont understand any of the lyrics though, is every song just a gay love song now or what

first 3 you listed are the only ones that stood out to me really and they have big features

>i dont understand any of the lyrics though, is every song just a gay love song now or what
Nah you’re on the ball with your analysis. The entire album is about a gay breakup between Tyler and a white bot

Tyler the creator is NOT a gay, he is a TROLL, and a shock rapper. He just ran out of ways to be edgy so he needed to pretend to "come out" for publicity.

I fucking how the instrumentals just sound completely separate from the vocals. Like they're layered on top of each other and not in a way that is good. Seriously, they do not go in unison and the pitch shifted tyler vocals don't match what's going on in the background. It's awkward as fuck.

There's some good production in here that is ruined by this and this alone, it really is a sequel to Cherry Bomb because he decided to add a metallic tinge to a fucking Neo-Soul/Synth lead album. The fuck was he thinking?

Attached: 1557735390282.jpg (600x600, 87K)

Sounds like brockhampton with worse beats

cmon man, give it more thought.
ill just summarize it for you though.
it's a concept album.
igor is very in love with other man, but other man makes relationship unstable and hard. other man constantly makes igor think their relationship is on thin ice (earfquake) but they still have some great times together (i think). igor starts to ignore and forgive other man (running out of time). however, other man starts showing interest in a girl, spending less time with igor and making igor think he's going to leave again (new magic wand). this leads to igor noticing the man he loves so much is controlling him by being so sensitive and difficult (a boy is a gun), abusing igor's feelings to get igor to do whatever he wants (puppet). this causes gay man to blow up on him (what's good), and decide to get rid of him (gone gone/thank you) because he finds himself unable to love the other man anymore after everything that has happened (i dont love you anymore). he still wants to be friends though because he cant bring himself to say goodbye after all of the good times (are we still friends?)
it's a really simple story but it's told in a fantastic way. puppet is the best part of it all for sure. you can just hear the pain in the chorus. very well done.

Gone gone is so fucking annoying but I like thank you ;(

i give a fuck like a quarter with 20 cent

I don't like it

>skipping/skipping ahead all the songs you dont like

Am I, dare i say it, based!

Attached: zlddwxjw3w321.png (960x953, 784K)

link me boys

NEW MAGIC
NEW MAGIC
NEW MAGIC
WAAND

Its on youtube

Yeah, he’s the next Kanye dude.

link anyone??

THIS IS VERY FUCKING TRUE

You fucking WISH this half as good as anything Billie has put out lol

SAUCE FOR FUCKS SAKE

>36 cents have been deposited into your account

My guy, it's hip hop/pop/rap, it's not someones magnum opus, it isn't art. It's commercialized entertainment, relax.

This is getting a 10 from Fantano, and a high score from many other reviewers too.

Based and drugged

Wu tang and Nas Illmatic are the only hiphop masterpieces

And Ye

No way a 10. It will be 8 or 9.

Any of you know if Tyler and Wyatt broke up? I haven't seen them together in some time

Attached: C23gABIUUAAcEqx.jpg (960x1200, 156K)

says someone who’s never created anything in their life

Is it even worse than cherry bomb? please say yes

Have you listened to the album? It's not hip hop pop or rap. There are a few rap segments but it's mostly neo soul

2/10 shit album, music for people with no taste. Tyler is shit and so is Earl. City Morgue till I die nigga.

You wont fight me

no, nothing was
it is rubbish though

the synth gave me a headache

BURIED IN LOUI IM TALKIN ALL BROWN LINEN HUHHHHHHH

AGREED

true

I remember people shitting on Flower Boy the same way on here

Attached: 1542167682445.png (958x472, 1.04M)

I like it, much better than flower boy so far.

this shit is so fucking GAY why does tyler have to be a faggot

10/10
not memeing

that's what's so sad about this

Attached: 1535671867412.png (209x209, 57K)

you're a faggot lol sosmula got zero bars and zilla too , a year ago zilla would be sucking earls cock if he was asked to

Not musically no, I'm a published writer though. Albeit in a small shit-country.

wiki says playboi carti is on this, where????

earthquake

Does it make a difference? It's still easily digested sugarspiked mindnumbing overly-commercialized entertainment for you to gobble up, and gosh are you doing a swell job.

i really appreciate the tatsuro yamashita sample
did not expect it

>It's still easily digested sugarspiked mindnumbing overly-commercialized entertainment for you to gobble up, and gosh are you doing a swell job.
/classical/ is right around the corner dipshit

Attached: fedora.jpg (300x296, 9K)

It's not easily digested, but even if it were that doesn't make the music inherently bad. It's not mind numbing and it's not even commercialized. Even if it were, who cares?
Edgy white kid, listen - you're not cool just because you listen to obscure music.

IM YOUR PUPPET
YOU CONTROL ME
IM YOUR PUPPET
I DONT KNOOOOW ME

Music for this fe- oh wait...

Attached: IMG_20180422_051250.jpg (1853x1472, 386K)

Pretty good, sounds like Flower boy meets Yeezus, still need to listen more

igor aka gay yeezus is aoty and im not even a tyler stan.

First, nice strawman. What's the point of having a "refined" taste in an art-form if the entire medium is subpar. I'm obviously here because I've listened to the album, I even enjoyed it. I'm not critiquing the album, I'm not even critiquing the genre, I'm just saying it's massively pseudo-intellectual to talk of Igor or MBDTF (or any other contemporary album for that matter) as some sort of Sistine Madonna, I mean come on, get a grip.

I'm not saying it's bad, there's nothing wrong with enjoying your music of taste, I'm just saying it's pathetic to try to make your entertainment of choice to be anything but just that, entertainment.

And also what the fuck do you mean? Of course it is easily digested. You can be literally braindead and still listen to and enjoy this, if that's not easily digested I don't know what is.

Why do most of the songs sound like the 911 song in flower boy where the vocals sound like a bunch of people singing? so fucking tired of that sound. What a waste of production

HARRO PREASE BUY NEW TYRER CREATOR ARRBUM!

FAMIRY NEED EGG AND DOG TO EAT, BEST SONG IS YONKER

Igor's theme and what's good are fucking great

how can a man be so wrong from the general consensus

his best album for sure
flows much better than scum fuck flower boy

First impression here.

Not a fan. The first half of this album could be knocked over by a strong breeze. Everything about it is weak and sounds incomplete. The faggy vocals were so self-similar and gimmicky it hurts. It's like he copy+pasted vocals from Flower Boy and put them into every single song on Igor but forgot to add anything of substance. This whole album is like frosting with no cake. Wack.

Why?

Post flac

this desu

>This whole album is like frosting with no cake
honestly the best way to describe it

just use soulseek

got to One Last Time and did a hard quit. It's like he's trying to concept album without an album or a concept, wishes he has Janelle Monae

after kids see ghosts anything is possible.

I really like this so far.

I think some people critiquing this album on it being "Frosting" or "Lacking substance" only feel that way because it doesn't have the typical hip hop song structure.

This is really an experimental neo soul album and in that regard it's really good. It has its own unique sound and all the songs so far really have phenomenal pacing/momentum. This album is full of lots of sonic shifts and Tyler is nailing all of them so far which is something that I find really respectable.

I don't think tyler has ever been so confident in his production and song writing either.

I'm wrapping up the album now and I'm feeling a light 9/10.

This isn't as instantly gratifying as flower boy but I mean that in a good way. It seems like there's more to chew on here.

Tyler could have taken the easy way out and it seems like he didn't. Good on him.

God damn it.
There's been this girl that I've been obsessed with for like two years and we're like friends but not close friends and now she's graduating and leaving today and at the surprise party for her I gave her a book that I think will remind her of me and I told her I love her and she said she loved me too but I know that it's not in the same way or that she was just being nice. Now this album drops on the same day that she's leaving my life forever and I'm just a ball of emotion.
It is impossible for me to have an unbiased opinion on this thing.
Fuck.
[spoiler]Skate[/spoiler]

I remember back when the Goblin era was in full swing. And Wolf was hyped up. That was great. Listening to this album, it's boring and it has none of the magic his previous albums had. I don't like the direction Tyler has taken with Flower Boy and now IGOR. It's softer, it's weaker, and it doesn't have the same impact.

Granted, I've grown up too, and I'm not the same guy I was 5 years ago. But I'll be damned if I couldn't tap into that negative energy for 45 minutes to listen to an album by one of the only rappers that I've ever actually liked.

kinda same here
the only girl that paid me any attention in my 20s is leaving in 20 days :( i kept telling myself i didn't like her much so i didn't do anything but now i caught so many feelings. FML

album is good but it has no real replay value

It’s just boring he makes music about love and relationship shit
Lame as fuck, he’s mad corny

Give me a (You) next time, faggot. This "You don't like it because it's stylistically subversive" argument is retarded. I didn't say it sounds weak because it "doesn't sound like other rap music" I said it sounded weak because it was a hack job of the vocals from Flower Boy without the core rap lyrics and beats that held them up. They were designed to compliment each other on Flower Boy and that's why they worked. Igor lacks that strong foundation.

Yeah, I'm on the song "RUNNING OUT OF TIME" right now and it's horrific. One of the songs before this one, "I THINK" had some cheesy female vocals talking about falling in love or some shit.

Here's the chorus lyrics to I THINK:

I think I'm falling in love (Fuck)
Fell in love now (Skate)
This time I think it's for real (Fuck)
I think I'm in love now (Skate)
I think I'm falling in love (Fuck, skate)
This time I think it's for real (Oh, oh, yeah, yeah)

It's really corny.

>This "You don't like it because it's stylistically subversive" argument is retarded.
>Flower Boy without the core rap lyrics and beats that held them up.

I'm sensing a little irony.

Anyways, I think the songwriting and chord progressions here are really strong. That in itself gives the album a lot of "foundation"..

but this is clearly subjective so we could go back and forth all day and not get anywhere.

I think Tylers experimentation here works really well though and I also think that all of the progressions throughout the songs keep it from feeling flimsy and hollow.

What is the point of having all these great guest features than barely featuring them on the fucking songs

I have noticed this more and more lately on albums and its pointless

well if you were disappointed by IGOR, just know that WANG$AP is on the way.

Attached: BEST BOYS.jpg (1000x521, 211K)

I'm sorry anons but have you ever been in love before

no it fucking isnt retard its never being released

Holy fuck man up and hit a gym dude.
This read like a shit tumblr post.

never especially not with some faggot twink white boy, tyler making music about shit that is CORNY

it is thought you fucking stupid idiot brainlet peon peasant basket weaving pangea shaped motherfucking retard.

ok lonely user

Flower Boy is better.

Attached: 1556704040049.webm (800x450, 2.22M)

igorrr > igor
youtube.com/watch?v=8HA5N_2Q-2I

Wait, King Krule was on this album?

didn't stop eminem

Yeah and look how good his last two albums were

Do you live under a rock? Both Tyler and Rocky said it doesn't exist.

IS IT GOOD BOYS???

It's alright, nothing amazing but nothing bad.

I love it, personally.

>bastard
>sffb
>goblin
>wolf
>igor
>cb

correct

Maybe I missed it on my first couple of listens but did any of the songs feature OF in some capacity? Even Flower Boy had Taco and them in November. Excluding Frank.

Attached: 1551823775282.png (500x474, 202K)

Syd is in I THINK and Frank is some other song I forgot.

i really don't see why everyone is complaining about him being corny, he's just not interested in rapping about edgy shit anymore
overall i really like this album, the synths are so lush and the latter half of the album is superrr, tyler's vocals on are we still friends are the best on the album
>gone, gone is a straight up synthpop song

Attached: igor.jpg (400x267, 20K)

Friendly reminder that Nothing Great About Britain is objectively better than this.

Attached: Nothing-Great-About-Britain-1557973772-800x536.jpg (800x536, 88K)

>the synths are so lush
Why do people say shit like this?

it's gibberish

tastelet

he's a bartard

Wow suck more donkey kock anthony

that's not a good thing

the lyrics are so bad

Implying that a bad thing
Go listen to bastard lil boy.

Attached: oh-no-1.jpg (625x415, 29K)

It's just Cherry Bomb but instead of distortion he replaced it with synths

And I wish that was a good thing, but it's not

thanks Tyler, i hate it

This album would be better if Tyler just didn't show up on it. His vocals are the weakest part.

Attached: D1e6u3tX4AEyrnt.jpg (384x527, 30K)

Why can't we have good lyrics and good production? Why do we have to chose when it comes to tyler? Earl and Frank can do both without being edgy or corny.

this style of music is not his strengths

frank is incredibly pretentious

All I'm saying is that it's good he's matured because I'd be embarrassed to be caught listening to Yonkers unironically these days. It's just too juvenile and I'm positive the artists would agree.

Maybe as a person but his music isn't.

I agree to a degree. Blonde was not as good as everyone praises it to be, not by a long shot.

But he’s one of the best artists of our generation

I love the drums on the first track and some of that bass. the production is great and some good ideas... but the weakest parts are actually from tyler... i was litening and wondering 'am i going to have some input from tyler, he hasnt really said anything much in this album, even a few good bars a bit of word play.. overall lackluster from him. hopfully some other artists pick up the beats to remix

>What's the point of having a "refined" taste in an art-form if the entire medium is subpar.
Because it's fucking subjective and also most people don't listen to music they enjoy with the intent of having "refined taste" lmao.
You sound like one of those people who has a RYM with 2,000 albums rated and no 5s.
Hip-hop is a valid art form, dozens about dozens of classics full of innovation and creativity and artistry and I am deeply sorry if your pretentious boomer ass can't see that.

So maturing means to stop rapping altogether rather than rapping about shit that's actually meaningful? He should just become a producer if that is the case.

No I just mean dropping the edgy lyricism is a sign of refinement

I'd say it's like Here Comes The Cowboy in the sense that it's a quiet album that's not overly interesting but nice to have on in the summer background

my white boyfriend doesn't want to admit he's gay" the album a.k.a. IGOR

Yeah but dropping rap altogether makes him seem like a one note hack. If he can't write lyrics, why even be a feature? Just produce shit.

Don’t go, it’s my fault

Attached: 47E28DA7-D5D8-4EBB-9C65-38A5034B3750.jpg (691x653, 88K)

Is "I Think" Tyler's "Heartbeat" which was Childish Gambino's "Love Lockdown"

>tfw neither can compete with LL which more than a decade old

What a soulless album. I thought he was going to go full apeshit seeing the first video he dropped, but now he comes up with the Grinch EP but gay and not christmassy. Fucking hell. And the nigga comes up saying how should I experience an album. Tyler, please stop with the faggotry.

Must be in the minority because I hate the last 3 songs, specifically IDLYA

Highlight for me is the mid stretch between New magic wand and GONE GONE. Absolute 10/10

Attached: 1540165620815.jpg (480x480, 18K)

Can't wait for Tyler's Pablo if that's the case

What did you think of Pablo btw?

Great album, better than Flower Boy imo

This album is sad. He really Doesn't want to be himself. He desperately wants to be frank ocean. Honestly i wish he had frank ocean's vocal talent because it would be such a fun album. Imagine this album but all the vocals are frank ocean.

no way

earfquake's shittiest verse ever

Its just Flower Boy B sides. Literally nothing special or original about the album and is boring as fuck. Fantano WILL give this album a 5/10

Can we get a boy is a gun Kanye-impersonator-Tyler album?

I think what makes this more disappointing is the drop in songwriting quality coming from Flower Boy. Even though he's barely rapping, Flower Boy has way more memorable lines and well written hooks.

I like it

Attached: 1457921778504.png (272x249, 27K)

The production is great but this nigga needs to stop singing or rapping asap. Just please do an Neo soul/r&b album and feature Frank Ocean but his voice is fucking awful

Tyler said cherry bomb was his favorite so people decided to pretend it was this masterpiece

it's literally just a bad mix of cherry bomb and flower boy, I don't see myself listening to this over his other albums

OMG I love Injury Reserve

Attached: IGOR.png (616x616, 110K)

>works best all they way through. No skips. Front to back
FUCK OFF, I'M NOT WASTING 39 MINUTES ON UNINTERRUPTED MUSIC LIKE AN AUTIST. FUCK YOU

Attached: D6vIl2YU8AAe6BE.jpg:large.jpg (1500x1500, 512K)

Attached: c26.png (625x626, 18K)

>skip the song called Run
Yikes.

Eat shit, I'll say what the fuck I want

that's the best song on the album

you have no taste

Madvillainy tho

What was Tyler thinking when he approved that crap?

shut up

>he doesn't use forced shock value in his music anymore

Everything including New Magic Wand and after is 9/10 (10/10 being a personally beloved 9)

Is anyone really thinking of listening to this in one go? Maybe we can get a livestream?

is this bait? he doesn't sing in frank ocean 's style once in this album lmfao

Eat shit faggot

>WHY WONT THESE NORMIES LISTEN TO ME? STOP ENJOYING YOURSELVES. STOP IT! REEEEEEEEE

Theme and personality wise
Bastard - TLOP
Goblin -MBDTF
Wolf - College dropout/late registration
Cherry bomb - Yeezus
Scum fuck Flower boy - 808s

A boy is a gun and the first/last track are the best. Probably because the song structure was pretty simple (in a good way). Most of these songs are too busy for their own good.

not saying much since FB sucked

i agree till you got to the albums, I havent reached a conclusion on Igor yet but this is the actual ranking

Flower Boy > Wolf = Cherry Bomb = Bastard = Goblin

all albums are great, everything after flower boy are pretty equal so it is a matter of personal opinon, this is mine

im feeling the album after first listen and this seems like a pretty solid analysis tying the album together better.

one thing about his singing: although he has sung on tracks in the past, he seems to be featuring more on this album, and desu, his vocals aren't exactly bad but it feels like he's not fully embracing his voice, maybe need to relisten to flower boy to really decide. to compare, parts of this album reminded me of "need my love" by lil b, where even though he's not very skilled, at least the emotion was there. i dont feel like im getting that emotion from tyler.

youtu.be/_RyRFu7Umvk

it's definitely an improvement over FB but it ends up sounding extremely similar.

Come on dude, UK Grime is the genre that's most devoted of anything original or inspiring. Oh look, some edgy rapper with a british accent is rehearsing the same shit his peers did over the last 5 years

It's like a Beatles album but it's hip hop

It's not even grime you bellend. It's UK hip hop

i had to read this 4 times to figure out that you meant devoid

What will your face be when Pitchfork will give Igor BNM and will give Slowthai a 7.2?

BBAN-107

Gay album for gay people

Tyler, the Creator - IGOR (2019) - 5,5/10
Igor's Theme - 7
Earfquake - 7
I Think - 9
Exactly - Intermission
Running Out of Time - 6
New Magic Wand - 6
A Boy is a Gun - 6
Puppet - 3
What's Good - 7
Gone, Gone/Thank you - 4
I Don't Love You Anymore - 3
Are We Still Friends? - 3

Fixing it:

Tyler, the Creator - IGOR (EP) (2019) - 7,2/10
Igor's Theme - 7
Earfquake - 7
I Think - 9
New Magic Wand - 6
What's Good - 7

OI OI OI WHY YOU BEING SO COY, BOY
QUEEN ELIZABETH YA CUNT

Yes, very profound user

user perfectly portrays the amount of brain cells you need to enjoy British hip-hop

Good job googling devoid

agreed
sounds like a flower boy b-side but it's better than everything on flower boy and worse than everything else on igor

Too bigbrained to listen to anything soft, I see

Igor - Hell of a Life + 808s

I agree i think is the best track but Jesus

Eat shit master faggot

nah

Fuck right off, blonde is a landmark in r&b

It was the lowest point for me as well, but I think it was a good segue into the last two tracks

I agree
the last song is okay but the other 3 before that sound more like Flower Boy

igor is tylers best album yet

Is Tyler's singing on the last track supposed to be ironic or what?

This is 9/10. I loved it as much as Cherry bomb

are we still friends is one of the best songs on the album imo hot take or nah

Attached: Tyler The Fucking Creator.jpg (960x1440, 310K)

Oh cool, WHAT'S GOOD features Slowthai in vocals

use spotify lol

this entire comment pissed me off right here

Attached: Anime Punch VHS.gif (500x375, 1.86M)

god i wish, im predicting a strong 8 to a light 9 on this record though if it doesnt turn out to be a 10

DAMN IT ALL TO HELL ALL I WANTED WAS SMUCKERS 2

Attached: c6p7gl68s3p21.jpg (640x642, 51K)

Upon first listen 6/10

Stop shilling that shitty virus.

I almost puked

Bastard is his best.

just listen to "i don't love you anymore" and call it a day

Worst comment of the day

I'm calling your supervisor Martinez

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-08 23-00-47.png (270x291, 68K)

honestly sounds to me like a black guy screaming about unity in a gated community, even rhymes so it's like 2 meme 2 true

I was enjoying my first listen and when New Magic Wand came on I was instantly thinking "you better fucking rap over this dank beat, nigger" and he did, best moment on the album. Dreams do come true

They’re still friends I think.

imagine being so fucking retarded you listen to an album once and your immediate reaction is a number

you mean best verse