Holy fuck they ruined their interface

Holy fuck they ruined their interface

Attached: 5144C9AA-FCC4-4A8D-9156-93E882EA0463.jpg (1024x1024, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/google-struggles-to-attract-paying-music-subscribers-11557337040
community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Your-Library-Bring-Spotify-s-old-UI-back/idi-p/4674895
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its gonna crash completely. streaming is fucking stupid

I didn't get it yet, but I've seen some screenshots. Looks bad.

>recently got premium like a month ago
JUST

Attached: 1554662345975.jpg (480x270, 44K)

>using cuckify after they banned adblock

why would anyone do this?

are there screenshots?

imagine using streaming services to hold your music

Attached: sal.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Dunno what they did to their desktop client but it randomly runs like absolute shit. really annoying.

anyone cracked their encryption yet?

They got rid of the alphabet scroll wheel, so I need to either go through each artist individually or use a search function
They also completely got rid of the songs section, leaving only playlists, artists, and albums

Attached: B449E6BC-001F-428C-A00B-33BB89671EC8.png (1125x2436, 981K)

They also got rid of recently played as it was. Instead of having everything in a neat organized list, it’s a giant scroll wheel that only has half of what the old recently played section was

Attached: 217D78F0-F61E-4F65-A70B-E781FC0E6D5F.png (1125x2436, 3.22M)

>not using google play music

Attached: anthony-fantano-8.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Fantano posts fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this bald fat faggot on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album he rated poorly or what bad album he rated highly he’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why fantano be dumb bald man not rate album how I rate album” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Yea Forums and seeing this subhuman and always the same fucking complaints about him just stop fucking posting him he’s not a musician and his videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about him again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these posts so I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it he’s a moron you’re the moron for posting him whether you like him or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if theneedledrop were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized he was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting him stop posting about how you like and support him and stop posting about how you dislike or hate him just stop making posts about this shit

>they don't use Youtube Red

Attached: 1555402337469.png (434x524, 244K)

>not leeching anyone else's account

Attached: mickey-mouse-santa.gif (215x252, 28K)

stop streaming

Attached: 1557367876711.gif (299x299, 2.59M)

and pay $10 - $15 for a single album

no thanks

pirate everything buy from your favorites to actually support them

Attached: C7B20724-DB65-4553-884D-E93CCC30A463.jpg (700x413, 74K)

Inb4 torrentards. But then they can never take away my albums like they always fucking do under some dumb change of copyright holder bs.

apple music wins again baby

I was too late :(( Seriously though, if you torrent from small artists or labels, you're robbing the system and the people in it who scout for your artists, produce and distribute your music, and maintain old catalogs.

>apple music has King Crimson
>apple music has a usable interface
>you can easily put downloaded music onto itunes instead of using shitty “local files”
I might just completely switch over

if you honestly think streaming artists is supporting them youre brain dead
every artist universally agrees that they make absolutely nothing from streaming services and all the money they make are from album purchases through cds/vinyl, merch and touring

That's why I advocate buying CD's, dummy. I could see how what I read could imply using digital platforms, but I don't. Sometimes the CD's are actually cheaper than the digital album too.

you replied to a post about streaming in a thread about streaming
peak retardation

they really did, had to switch over to them after this new garbage interface and they are much better, provided you download Marvis for the custom music player.

I still stream to try stuff out and discover music. These methods are not mutually exclusive.

hope they stay afloat
wsj.com/articles/google-struggles-to-attract-paying-music-subscribers-11557337040

Streaming is far easier for me, I can listen to whatever I want without jumping through hoops, it syncs with my PC/Phone, don't have to worry about shit.

What the fuck is the album tab even for? None of the ones on mine are downloaded and most I dont listen to anymore. Idk how they even got on there.

Is the scroll wheel at least still in the playlist tab?

>not using a cracked apk on android
ishygddt

Based cracked Spotify poster

Never going to update then

Attached: 37DDD01D-FB0B-4030-8CCA-EA4DA20FA4F2.png (750x1334, 230K)

community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Your-Library-Bring-Spotify-s-old-UI-back/idi-p/4674895
They brought back album length last time, let’s hope they listen again

the amount of contrarianism in this thread is just
ugh

This desu

>every artist universally agrees that they make absolutely nothing from streaming
not true, i pay my rent from streaming.

the ppl who benefit most from the lie that streaming earns you nothing are labels, and they have brainwashed artists and the public so they can make shady deals and take that streaming income and make you believe you need the label. you are bluepilled. this site is way behind.

what does marvis offer over the stock music app? i choosed apple music over spotify because the app was native to iOS and I had always used itunes anyways

>not using modify
ifaggots

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-17-01-20-08.png (1080x2160, 188K)

>banned
The mobile apk already got a workaround and desktop app justs needs a patch. Really not hard.

Maybe you should

*commercial break*

Start buying physical

*commercial break*

Albums so you won't have to dea-

*subscription has ended*

it's easy and convenient

It has amazing customization options and a dark mode.

You can organize a home screen with what ever you wish. On mine I have a list of recently played albums and artists, and then under that I have two lists that shuffle and present me with random albums and artist from my library if I can't decide what to listen to.

It also has last.fm scrobbling, customizable gestures and themes, and an overall intuitive interface. It feels much snappier than the stock app, and I'd highly recommend it. It's probably the nicest mobile music player I've ever used.

based, thank you. I'll give it a try, the stock app is getting kinda bloaty

>using the official app that get worst after every update
Just use an APK that will never update and stay good forever

you forget that this is applel fags we're dealing with

There's quite a bit stuff you can change and mess around with in the settings, so I'd recommend digging around and experimenting with everything until you're satisfied.

this desu
it's on BETs' YouTube channel. their video called "Rules to this shit- The music industry".
They don't talk about no illuminati shit, but they expose the industry for being greedy assholes that trick you into signing with them. they hide stuff in plain sight in contracts that literally say they'll take most the money you make. so in reality, streaming works, selling cds/vinyls, and all that works. but none of that works when you're with a label. only touring and selling merch works.

>using spotify with its soulless, standardised interface
>not browsing youtube with comfy fanmade music videos and based boomer comments

>i-i-if you dont like what i like youre just b-being a c-contrarian!!

Attached: 1554496022728.gif (272x272, 634K)

please elaborate m8, cant find much on google

It'll force you too eventually

seriously
pleb hour in full effect

Hell,
>using Spotify at all
you faggots are retarded, streaming is shit.

Attached: 87klZji.jpg (1200x1800, 410K)

This. Imagine paying for streaming

They're about to nuke it for YouTube Music

again?

@87811379
>streaming is fucking stupid
Okay, gramps.

>@
>not >>
user how new are you

>giving retards (You)s

It's a server side update and we haven't got it in Australia yet thank fuck. I used to be a torrentfag but Spotify is great for finding new music and doing dumb shit like collaborative playlists with friends. If they cuck us down under I may switch but idk $36 a year is pretty fucken cheap.

nice SAF

King Crimson will be on Spotify in less than a month.
You have me with interface and itunes though. Spotify's interface is a pain in the ass and can't be customized for shit.