youtu.be/FWqimMpbTyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The lyrics are pretty great

Attached: tim2.png (281x554, 54K)

i just want tim to be funny again

timheidecker.bandcamp.com/track/to-the-men

yikes

tim heidecker is not funny and hasn't been for a while

How did she live in three states at once?

Idk this songs pretty dumb

>she didn't think she could say no
this is what about my ex told me she struggled with. i think it was her justification/excuse for sleeping around though.

wow Tim Heidecker is really down with the youth real woke dude so in tune with the struggles of womyn
I imagine he wrote the song just so he could get that reaction

>A place young girls stay far from
wow fucking pedo

I am gaaaay... And I voooooted for Obama

it's called being a virtue signalling faggot attempting to gain relevance by appealing to zoomers

Is it true what HydeWars host and former Adult Swim showrunner Sam Hyde said about Tim's comedy partner Eric Wareheim?

Look up Sam hyde and Marky, retard

spoiler: every famous person is a bad person or at least a bit of a dick

No, Tim is a pedo and a psychopath with a continually loosening grasp on reality that will culminate with abject disgrace

child murderers deserve to die if you ask me

What about manchild murderers?

embryos are not children fag

abortion is based and blackpilled

no but this one is

yeah, dipshit, being pro-choice is totally a position invented by the new 'woke' generation and not an opinion that's been generally held by left-leaning people for generations.

Attached: ok-retard-ok-retard.jpg (1280x960, 406K)

It's not really murder if it's a future democrat.

enjoy eating poo poo for dinner

personally, i think the father should have a choice as well. what does that make me?

Tell that to the lawman, murderer

I had popeye's chicken and some s'mores pop-tarts BITCH

sensible opinion but people will literally shit their pants if you voice it irl

What is this about?

yeah well sounds like you're gonna have diarrhea, so think about this thread while you're squirting that hot brown and maybe you'll change your mind

But it's not his pussy that the fetus is living in.

it just makes you a person with another position, which you're free to argue and if it's important to you, find politicians or groups in favor of it and vote for them instead of supporting this kind of idiocy

he made it and is gonna have to support it if it comes to term

holy shit you are kidding yourself if you think even a fraction of deadbeat fathers end up supporting their ill-conceived progeny.

what did he say?

nigga no deadbeat dad supports his kid that's what it means to be a deadbeat dad. fuck does that have to do with the fact that it's the dad's sperm that made the kid and if he's white he's probably gonna raise and be involved with it

>have you seen a young girl dying blablabla
What? The law makes an exception for the mother's health.

Why is ending the life of an unborn fetus worthy of dying? It's a child but so what? It can't reflect on its suffering, it can't think, it can't exist on its own and it can't feel emotion. It's like you're pulling the plug on a 99% brain dead person, it's not good to do but if you absolutely have to you shouldn't be in front of the firing squads for it.

So did he write this song after the judgement?

i thought this guy wrote joke songs

He is the joke that his songs are telling.

the point is you're fucking wrong on both counts. look this shit up and you might be surprised to find that 'dead beat' dad is not a term which applies exclusively to black people, despite what /pol/ will tell you. christ.

oooooo he maaaad

Its a metaphor you retards. These are the states with the most restrictive abortion laws.

i actually am angry desu

Why is it so hard to comprehend a woman should have the rights to her body and shouldn't be dictated by moral bullshit and religion? Everyone should have a right to their body and what they want to do with it. All of this shit is fucking stupid.

It's Hyde, it was probably some rambling word salad about Warheim being a Jewish cuck from a washed-up sketch artist.

Who gives a fuck about what Sam Hyde has to say about anything?

I'm for abortion. I just think the guy should be able to have some say in the matter. If a woman accidentally gets pregnant, and she wants to keep the baby, then I think the man should get the choice to be in the kid's life, try to get custody, or not pay child support. If the woman gets the choice of keeping the baby or not, then why doesn't the guy have a choice?

You won't get laid, dude. No matter how much you yell about "much women's rights".

everything is dictated by morals to some extent

Have you considered writing on music full time?

Because it's not his fucking choice to make.
And you literally have nothing to say than a shitty strawman.
True

wareheim was in that band ink and dagger so he's alright in my book

I guess Yea Forums has an anti-abortion stance now.

No we don't, it's just /pol/ and their stupid shit

Her body. Her choice. I agree. The woman can choose whether to have an abortion or not, so she can opt out of the financial and legal responsibility of a baby. I think the man should also be able to opt out of the legal and financial responsibility of having a child as well. He shouldn't have a say if she gets an abortion or not, but he should be able to choose if he pays child support or not. I'm failing to see how that wouldn't be equality.

you could always choose to yeet off to another state if it comes down to it

having an unwanted child is just making another future incel

is that what you want? more redditors?

is this that same "I'm a Cuck" character?

Lel.

>person makes a funny parody song
>/pol/ zoomers have an aneurysm
>make threads on it every day
strange place we're at

youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU

>left-leaning
Liberals*

Attached: 1551539892040.gif (291x300, 2.92M)

Comedy genius. Tim's back baby!

>funny song
How is it funny?

Are people ITT actually supporting a literal sharia-tier law? Republicans/alt-right have essentially forfeited their right to criticize muzzies for being "backwards" now. Great job, America.

i agree

kys if you dont

you wouldnt have unwanted children if you didnt have promiscuous sex you piece of shit, hope they ban abortion worldwide desu

Found the incel

>post-post-irony
its called meta-irony, you dum-dum.

based

This, tb.h.

If you think you're more clever or talented than him then why not make something instead of complaining about him endlessly?

He's an artist and you're a shitposter.

Because I have a real job

Tim trying to repent for finding fame and success through exploiting down on their luck mentally ill performers on his Howard Stern esque sketch show

Murdering unborn children is wrong no matter how many insults and names you call people

Tim made his career mocking the art of retarded people like David Liebe Hart
He's a piece of shit that abuses the mentally disturbed
youtu.be/FWqimMpbTyU

Attached: 1558002432864.jpg (299x300, 11K)

where's the bloody jokes?

And it goes without saying that all the non-mentally disturbed people Tim has worked with (like Eric, Vic and Gregg) are pieces of shit too.

>She was young, she didn't know the rules
old enough to procreate but apparently too young to know that pee pee in veginer, pee pee squirt milk milk = beebee comes out????????

all i feel is pain

Oh, those are the actual lyrics...I thought you were taking the piss.

So, did he always want to be an earnest protest singer and was just waiting for the right opportunity? This is so weird.

David Liebe Hart is unironically a better artist than Dim Heidecker too

Tim & Erics show worked because the normies thought it was absurdist and the psychos understood it was actually sadist

I got caught shopliftin' at the Chevy dealer ship.
Can I get sum ice tea??

>the "old ugly people are funny to look at" man tries to be Bob Dylan

Yike

if I puch you in the face, I'm not punching you, I'm just punching the molecules that make up your face

>Dan Schreiber Of all the amazing music in my collection, I'm probably most proud of this one. Legitimately great music/lyrics and a cause beyond my own reach. Thanks for this great protest song and for the opportunity to help, Tim Heidecker [fist emoji]

>oh murderin' children, murderin' children
>im only bein' ironic i like murderin' children

Bravo tim

Imagine if you were never born because your parents coathangered you in the uterus

alright, are you willing to eliminate the massive fine and jail time involved in destroying an eagle's nest and eggs?

Thread reminder that Sam Hyde is a fucking failure who will never have a career again. And no pandering to incel losers doesn't count.

daily reminder that you're a tranny failure who will never a woman, no matter how many mean Yea Forums posts you make about sam hyde and incels

i'm feeling a light 1 bagger on this one with 5 little miniature death certificates

>everyone is a tranny, I s-swear!!

Based schizo. You’ll get the wall soon.

>being ableist in 2019

So will you, commie faggot.

Good, maintain that anger and work to change the problem.

>Why is ending the life of an unborn fetus worthy of dying? It's a child but so what? It can't reflect on its suffering, it can't think, it can't exist on its own and it can't feel emotion.
these are all arbitrary benchmarks. if you kill someone in their sleep they can't reflect on suffering either. should we be allowed to kill people in their sleep? young children can't exist on their own either, should we be allowed to kill them as well?

What a shitty argument

not an argument.

tim heidecuck was never funny.

Attached: 58192E2F-E995-4CE8-993D-06A2422AA441.png (705x766, 48K)

>man makes low effort b8 song for attention
>dumb neets give it to him every time
not like he's been doing this his entire career or anything

Brandon

oof. yeah. that's a tricky one.

based Tim reopening the salt mines

Attached: tenor.gif (498x314, 1.44M)

Have any of these abortion activists even been in Alabama?

This is retarded. A person has the capacity to think and feel and form relationships. A foetus is void of consciousness and experience

>People in small parts of the country have to live with the consequences of their actions
>"OMG UR SEXIST PIGS TAKING MY RIGHT TO BE A SLUT AWAY"

I want to die.

Big brain 200 iq over here

People think that abortion is murder... they want to prevent murder of a defenseless life is that not hard to understand

Don't expect virtue-signalling faggots like Heidecker to actually know what they're arguing against.

why is it so hard to comprehend that a living being with its own heartbeat is not "your body"?

He's referring to the dangerous practices that you're more likely to come across at back-alley/illegal abortion clinics.

huh maybe they shouldn't break the law then idk

aka "I can't reply to this so I'm gonna call you a bad word" hahaha

"A defenseless life" an embryo may be alive but it's not a valuable life in of itself. If the parent wants to project value onto it and spawn a hideous creature that's up to them, likewise if they want to flush it out that should be their choice. To allow no even allow 6 weeks is grotesque. Fucking swivel-eyed bamboozled retards worshipping a bronze age book of children's stories

>A person has the capacity to think
get ready to kill the retarded, and everyone in a coma
>A person has the capacity to feel
get ready to kill burn victims
>and form relationships
a fetus has a relationship with their mother, as well as a relationship with everyone who knows that the mother is carrying a fetus.
>a fetus is void of experience
even a rock isn't void of experience.

Or maybe the law should take different situations into account instead of having a one size fits all approach.
Or do you mean the illegitimate abortion clinic? They should definitely be punished for putting people at risk.

>but it's not a valuable life in of itself
and what is a valuable life? You realize life's intrinsic value cannot grow or shrink (it just always is and was), only a life's possessions can grow and shrink. Then consider that everyone was a fetus at some point.

>an embryo may be alive but it's not a valuable life in of itself
You can say the same about the ratchet whores who get abortions in the first place. What kind of argument is this?

>when the mask of irony is taken off and a talentless liberal hack is revealed

everyone was also a sperm at one point too you dipshit
if your going to ban abortion might as well ban masturbation too, and i know you spermlords are never going to let that happen.
The thing is if any of y'all have actually had sex or been in long term relationships you would understand the fear of an unwanted pregnancy. What if your condom breaks or the birth control doesn't work? SORRY gotta raise a kid for the next 20 years of your life and you go to jail if you try to do anything to prevent it.

>y'all
leave

>Retards actually can think. You are living proof.
>There's an argument for euthanizing people highly unlikely to wake from a coma, if they have a chance of recovery then they can return to their valuable life.
>Burn victims still have emotions actually.
>I was referring to an interpersonal two way conscious relationship not a purely biological one
>a fucking rock

I wonder what percentage of the pro lifers here are angry incels who just want to fuck with the sex lives of people who actually can get laid and like to go raw with their gf

>everyone who disagrees with me is an incel

Attached: 1509169859523.jpg (1221x768, 187K)

I think there's a distinction between baseline life like an embryo which is alive but has no capacity to think, feel or experience existence versus a baby/child/adult that can. At some point during pregnancy that threshold is crossed but it's sure as shit not at conception. Cogito ergo sum... or something

imagine spending your friday afternoon angrily debating abortion on Yea Forums

>what percentage
>everyone

>fuck BLM

>if the parent wants to project value onto it and spawn a hideous creature
Yeah, don't even bother hiding the fact you're arguing from a place of sheer hatred and misanthropy, that will win people over

I always wanted to ask people who say stuff like this: do you have a fulltime job? sometimes you want to chill and not be "on" during your short time to relax

Life isn't valuable anyway. We should just sterilize people.

Even ratchet whores are capable of rationality and self awareness, a fetus not so much. It's one that's going over your head

Attached: 120987654.png (398x531, 207K)

A person who kills a pregnant woman is charged with murder of the unborn child, as well as the mother.
imagine thinking life magically becomes "not a life" if the mother decides to terminate it.

>trying to mince words to pretend you're not a knee-jerk brainlet

yeah, sure, '''''chill'''''
go listen to some fucking music or something man, stop arguing about fucking abortion on a music board. you're not convincing anyone, you're certainly not trying to, you're just venting under the guise of debating.
god, I fucking hate political discussions on Yea Forums. they're never worthwhile for anyone.

Prove me wrong. Life is terrible. Further spawning of life is the closest thing you can have that is sin.

I'm not debating, and I'm not angry. I didn't post anything pro-or-anti-abortion. I'm just bored and reading arguments here for fun. what's your problem?

if you're not participating then why the fuck did you respond to my post about people participating

t. Cathar

Imagine not understanding the difference between a woman safely and humanely terminating a pregnancy and a fucking murderer killing a pregnant woman. That law only makes sense if the fetus is viable.

if I meant everyone i would have said it

>this guy calling anyone a brainlet

One kills a person and the other kills two people

you don't get to "humanely" end the life of somebody you don't like.
your worldview changes the definition of words based on convenience. That's fucked up.

Take a fifth grade biology class before trying that ebin sperm clapback, you fucking retard.

Explain the difference then.
Tell me what makes a fetus magically not a person in X circumstances. Should be easy, right?

Fetus isn’t a person. A potential person maybe

And shouldn't we see them grow to their full potential

>we
Mind your own business. It’s up to the mother

A scientific evaluation of it’s viability and capacity to experience pain

>pro-choice for its eugenic benefits

Attached: giga.jpg (912x1024, 71K)

Not if the mother wants to kill it.

In that situation the additional tragedy is the potential joy that the mother was looking forward to because of the value she had chosen to place on the unborn. Depending on the stage of the pregnancy, a second person could be seen to be murdered

Is the “morning after” pill “killing a baby”?

Yes.

Haha. And the Earth is 6000 years old too right? The talking snake tricked Eve?

No.

Congratulations. Is there any moral difference between taking a morning after pill and suffocating a newborn baby?

It's no Tony and Tim's Totally Awesome Vacation.

Attached: CMdV5CcUEAA4aFg.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

No, not really.

There’s no way to reason with this level of religious lunacy

Depends whose baby

I am not religious. I'm just not a sociopath who enjoys the reduction of the process of conception to materialist nihilism and anti-natalism

Didnt he get sam hyde fired from adult swim and then do an hour long video stealing the "sam hyde is a massive psycho criminal" joke?

He released an entire album of anti-Trump music back in 2017. He’s been doing this shit for at least a few years.

>ITT
unaborted fetuses
it's a shame other niggas is dying out there and ur candy ass is one that didn't get snipped up before birth

It's not shit, you just suck.

this fat faggot virtue signals way too much to not be a total creep in private

Based anti-natalism poster

In other words, you don’t like people fucking just for fun

But that was satirical, wasn't it? Whereas this is simply preachy - there's no humour in it.

These morons would cut their own dicks off if they thought it would hurt women in some way.
Gotta' trigger dem libshits, amirite!

Attached: should'vebeenyou.jpg (457x309, 44K)

No, I just don't like vaginal sex. Sodomy is the way to enlightenment.

I hate them doubly for making me have to agree with dumbass liberals on this

Yea Forums incels don't give a shit about babies or children, and they have no moral quandary with "murdering" an embryo or fetus. All they care about is exercising power and control over women. They hate women because women won't fuck them. That is how sad, weak, and pathetic they are.

Attached: WAH-KEEN.gif (318x308, 846K)

Or maybe....Just maybe....They don't want babies dying for selfish reasons.

what a fucking boomer

Attached: 1475883704248.png (1272x1316, 141K)

i dont hate women, i hate libtards and support anything that makes you butthurt

Nope.

>a bronze age book of children's stories

Attached: 1536453196928.jpg (480x600, 22K)

You do.

Attached: 1546631112382.gif (499x499, 44K)

Gas, liquid, solid.
How is this hard to understand?

Part of it is also dried up old boomers who married their childhood sweetheart at 19 and now secretly wish they’d pooned it up before they got married trying to force their views on family and marriage on other people through the law. “I didn’t get any no strings fun and now I don’t want you to either”

>And shouldn't we see them grow to their full potential
Odds are the child will have a shit life because their parents (if by some miracle they decide to stay together) had the child before they weremature enough and financially stable enough to afford it, and then you have to raise it for 18 years minimum. Where are the republican government programs to help single mothers or unprepared couples with financial troubles after they have their baby? Retards on here already spit on people for being on welfare; face it, most people that support abortion will fight for that child until it’s born, but after that they couldn’t give less of a shit about it.

Better a fedora than worshipping a book written by literal desert people who thought the earth was flat

>I completely understand other people who disagree with me and in no way am I pretending to know their exact position.

People like you, no matter their beliefs, are the reason why the planet deserves to fucking die.

Most people that are against abortion*

imagine if reincarnation exists. you spend thousands of years being snails and worms and shit and then when you finally get up to the human level you get aborted before you live lol. Abortion should be legalized just to gatekeep

Boomers were the ones who spearheaded unattached polygamous sex with no consequences.

>most people that support abortion will fight for that child until it’s born, but after that they couldn’t give less of a shit about it.

I take it that you meant to say "most people that don't support abortion" but yeah, if the family's in a hard position, they should be allowed financial security to assist in raising it if they're going to make abortion a crime. Obviously, financially successful celebrities and what not getting abortions because it's trendy and shit make all women and families who choose abortions look like irresponsible fucktards

Reincarnation doesn't exist. Nothing happens to you after you die. Better to have not been born at all.

t. no imagination atheist

>I take it that you meant to say "most people that don't support abortion" but yeah
Yea I fucked that up lol. Also agree with your second point

how do you know

Not all boomers were hippies

t. someone who still thinks a crazy man on the other side of the planet two thousand years ago whose corpse was stolen gave a shit about him

If you think abortion should be illegal then you should have to pay into a tax plan that supports families/single mothers that are financially unprepared to have a child

why

And while we're at it, make sure our medical program doesn't cost underprivileged expectant mothers a shit ton of money. And how about incentives for having and raising children? We can pay for a fucking bloated shit military, we can pay for that

Obviously this would be in states that it is already illegal in, but why not? Those people are making choices for how others should live their life even if it leads to an awful and unstable life for the child; to negate this the families should receive financial compensation from pro-life supporters in that state

>i don't think females should be able to kill babies
>ok, but then you have to pay a fine

One weird thing is how the pro lifers aren’t demanding that the babies they want to force women to carry be put up for adoption or offering to take them in. If you think abortion is murder why do you want to force a woman to raise a child she wanted to “murder” a few months previously. It’s almost as if there’s a difference between a child that’s been born and an embryo

>females shouldn’t be able to kill babies because all life is sacred
>oh but actually once they’re born I don’t give a fuck about their well being anymore
You gotta pull yourself up by your bootstraps, amirite?

If we assume everyone follows the basic principle of universal right to life then the only argument that actually matters in abortion is whether a fetus is a human/at what point is it human/what is a human. After that the shit about women's rights and raising the child are irrelevant and aren't worth being brought up.

Also the fact that they think outlawing abortion is going to stop people from going to shady clinics to do it anyway. But then when it comes to gun laws they’ll say “OUTLAWING GUNS WONT STOP PEOPLE FROM GETTING GUNS!!!”

What are you talking about? He trolled the shit out of this thread.

Attached: bUpba1T.jpg (545x511, 37K)

>i should be allowed to kill my unwanted baby, but if i decide i want to raise them i want food stamps, public education and free healthcare too!

Yes? How does that not make sense to you?

Would you rather they grow up as ignorant or criminals?

You’re ignoring my point about unstable families not being able to afford having children. You have to reply with a counter argument, changing the topic to free healthcare, public education and food stamps is not a counter argument. Also are you saying you’re against public education? You’re a retard, learn how to argue with people

One of the things I’ve come to appreciate about conservatism is it’s often pragmatic whereas the left is overly idealistic. It also wants to limit government overreach and prizes individual freedom. But when it comes to abortion they totally shit the bed. This ban is not pragmatic because of your back alley abortion point. “Keep your hands off my guns” but they want the government’s hands in your gfs womb. “Land of the free” but fuck your freedom to decide when and how to have a baby.

Attached: 23f74726acd9621d8101ac162a8babeb.png (937x701, 552K)

Women should be force to kill their babies.

Yea, agreed. Democrats can be pretty naive about how shit the Democratic Party is and how the republicans may actually have good points about limiting federal government reach, and republicans are guilty of the same shit, just on different issues. People need to realize bipartisanism is an awful system that just creates harsh divides within a country to the point that no one can agree on anything because apparently every fucking issue is black & white

really, it's in my best interest, that we allocate inordinate amount of resources and manpower so those minorities could at least somewhat function in our society.
i'm saying that the same people who argue for their right to chose whether to keep their babies argue against my right to chose of what to do with my money.

>minorities
Why are they minorities now? Why does that matter to you?

All life is not sacred. Humans are not equal. Abortion is societally good. We should fund research so we can know as much about a baby before its very developed (ie retarded, downs, missing some organ, has some disease, is intersexual, will become homosexual,
will be short, etc.) so women/couples can make a better decision about whether or not they want to have the child.

you're right, not all minorities. latinos, blacks, scots. asians are alright

about as profound as Dewy Cox’s Midget Man

This board makes me want to make abortion legal around the world.

Do the pro lifers want IVF banned? If not, why not?