Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: fall-out-boy-312c2f8d-d254-4a9e-b490-2b5b99d5df8b.jpg (920x920, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ih3G_n7nYxY
youtube.com/watch?v=IvH2uBjiexE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

second best pop punk record of all time (the first being From Under The Cork Tree)

their debut was ok, but their second album was a pop-punk masterpiece

This aint a scene its a goddamn finna ding dong diddly

pretty good and fun record

Saturday helped me get through a shitty job recently. I'd sing it to myself leading up to the weeks I'd left.

Chicago Is So 2 Years Ago is also relatable. Sucks here but there's nowhere better.

second best pop punk record of all time (the first being From Under The Cork Tree)

They were gay back then why would they not be gay now? If anything is more gay now

based

>From Under The Cork Tree
My favorite track is Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner

cringe and bluepilled

The people who liked fallout boy was like your 9 year old sister who knew you were emo but was too stupid to find her own music so that was the only emo shit she ever heard on the radio in her life lmao

Easily their best work. I don't understand the meme behind thinking From Under The Cork Tree is their best.

Lol

cork tree has good stuff but idk i prefer the debut too

Becky?

Cork Tree is a fucking emo-pop masterpiece, and none of you fuckers can tell me otherwise.
I'm gonna blasting a lot of Fall Out Boy this summer. Shit is perfect for summer afternoons

youtube.com/watch?v=ih3G_n7nYxY
youtube.com/watch?v=IvH2uBjiexE
The remastered version of Evening Out With Your Girlfriend is pretty good, too, in my opinion.

garbage

gay

garbage band garbage genre but this is the least smelling of their pile of garbage

this album all the way to Folie a'deux are great
>8,10,9,10

peak of pop rock/emo

Accurate

Just relistened to this album. The Pros and Cons of Breathing is a dope ass track.

first being 'Through Being Cool'

based as fuck my guy
100% agree

Not as good as Cork Tree but still fucking sick

Objectively their best album

Fall out boy are my favourite band sInce I was a kid and this first came out. It's a soild 6/10 but sounds pretty muh now that I'm older

Folie a Deux is still their best record by a fucking mile.

IOH is way better than Cork tree

>Folie a Deux is still their best record by a fucking mile.
Nah

I agree, it's easily a race between Grave and Cork Tree

I personally agree. I gave each of them a cynical score because I knew it was Yea Forums i was dealing with.
>realdeal score imo
>8, 10, 10, 10

Also, unpopular opinion, Save Rock N Roll would have been yet another 10 if they didn't fuck it into being a de-facto electronic album. All the shit you hear is real instruments, just processed to hell and back to sound fake. If anyone ever gets ahold of a pre-processed SRnR bootleg, it'll prove that it's a dime.

10, 8, 7, 9
how do you people not realize the debut is their best

SRAR would have been alot better without half the fucking features. Elton was cool and all but that's about it. I agree that it was too heavily produced. The songs are pretty good live tho

Agreed. The features were trash. Cept Elton of course. He's a legend.

igor is better

based, too bad Yea Forums is full of zoomers with a nostalgia for shitty myspace emo.