Thoughts on this album?

Thoughts on this album?

Attached: 37574658.jpg (500x503, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FPL911gCnoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I loved it when I was 15, easily would have put it in my top 10. Tried listening to it a few months back and found it somewhat boring. The production is far too crisp, and Morello's noisy guitar style just seems far to clean, when a lot more feedback could make it sound so much more "punk," I guess. Just a great album partially ruined by studio whitewashing.

It's considered one of the best produced albums concerning audio quality though.

By who? It's radio friendly and everything, but it just feels strange that a record with such anti-establishment themes should sound like it had a million dollar production budget.

Why not? Anti-establishment artists have two choices: either stay away from the music industry and remain obscure, or infiltrate the market and subvert the current system from inside. Devo is one example of a band that went with the latter option.

all time high tier production quality wise
great instrumentals
shit tier lyrics and politics but still enjoy playing along on bass to every single song.

Attached: npc 3234.gif (600x338, 3.55M)

>npc poster
>"shit tier lyrics and politics"
enjoy the taste of politician boots user.

youtu.be/FPL911gCnoA

Attached: 1557934074787.png (299x319, 191K)

>omg they don't like daddy drumpf = "bad politics"
/pol/ was a mistake

WAKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUPPPPPPPPPPPP

Attached: 1537638691202.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>it’s really great but the lyrics and their attitude
>so it’s bad
Wrong way to grade an album

You made it, you live with it.

I didn't make shit
moot should've nuked /pol/ and /r9k/ years ago

>everyone I disagree with is /pol/

Attached: 4FB934F4-9650-4AF8-B774-020E597EFC57.jpg (500x333, 30K)

>everyone who disagrees with the MIGA orange clown = NPC

Where did he say he didn’t like the album? You were so assblasted by what he didn’t like that you didn’t realize he liked everything else

>disagree with ratm views = must love orange man

Attached: 1551967558528.jpg (480x640, 57K)

so you're a centrist then.

>so you're a centrist then.
did anyone ever tell you to not make assumptions?

Attached: ben.gif (492x300, 1.96M)

production is awesome
lotta banger tracks
tim commerfords bass playing is dank
morellos faux-scratching solos get old quick
i love zack as a vocalist even though many hate rage for his voice/lyrics, imo theyre indispensable which is why audioslave and prophets of rage blow chunks

Cringe and bluepilled

>Tried listening to it a few months back and found it somewhat boring. The production is far too crisp, and Morello's noisy guitar style just seems far to clean, when a lot more feedback could make it sound so much more "punk," I guess.
It might sound better with more raw production but the way it turned out is basically the definition of "well produced but not over-produced"

The lyrics are hit and miss but I agree that Zack is a very good vocalist

>literally one of the few bands to ever crtiticize republicans and democrats
>played outside the Democratic national convention and almost caused a riot
>hurrrr they're just npc sjw
kys