Abby CD went and closed her YouTube channel and Twitter

Abby CD went and closed her YouTube channel and Twitter.

This kind of thing happens a lot.

It's a shame because I like seeing the Silly Game video and there's nowhere else it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=4fvNbgECHZM

Attached: 43986194_290545688229401_2976031918057077162_n.jpg (1080x1350, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/abby-cd/silly-game
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every time I see this picture I just want to reach down and get a fistful of that luscious brown hair as I plunge my throbbing member in and out of those puckered full pink lips.

Its your fault

you guys ruin everything

Well moreso the user who keeps posting the shill thread about her.

I'm not him, but I'm trying to see if he has a download link for it.

My fault for not anticipating this and downloading earlier though.

Holy fuck this but unironically

Imagine slapping this cutie in the face with yer prick shoved down her gullet hnnnnggghhhh

what value was there to gain here

She actually seemed like she had potential. More so than Clairo at least. I hope she doesn't let this end her career

If she lets text on a computer screen end her "music career" then was there really any potential?

Idk man the internet has more and more real life consequences every day nice satan trips though

She still has her Soundcloud up (and Instagram)... for now...

Yeah, hopefully this is just a heat blower and she'll restore it in a week or whatever.

Fuck this PR shit we don't care about this InstaSlut

She was a dirty rotten shill. Fuck her.

I want to know when she gets signed by Lansky so I do care.

Someone post an example of her incredible music and show me this had anything to do with the fact that you are lonely and wanted to dick her.

Noooooo! :(

I hear Kitty Pryde sells piss panties for 20 bucks now you should check that shit out too

the video in question
soundcloud.com/abby-cd/silly-game

>ywn taste her feet and butthole

That gave me brain cancer.

Most of us aren't denying her sex appeal you idiot. There's not much to say about her music, but who cares! I want to see this bitch take her top off!!!!!!

I want to see her feet

If you were a music fan you would listen to music that is good regardless of what the person who made it looks like.

Are you implying that Abby CD's music is good?

No most definitely not. No one here would listen to her if she was a fat ugly old chick.

the video real sells it desu imo

again, hoping the obssessive user comes through with the video download at some point

Then stop believing you're some enlightened faggot. We're on the internet, we want tits.

For one thing she's not a cave troll like Mizz Snail Mail.

Most people aren’t as hardened and cynical as the people on this Mongolian basket weaving forum so aren’t ready or able to handle that kind of attention from Mouthbreathers Anonymous. It’s not that hard to understand.

god just be fucking honest with yourselves for once in your sad lives you fucking thirsty incel beta cucks

Fuckfuckfcukfcufkcufck.
That video was so gooooooood
my diiikc oh oh ohhhhhhhhhh abby cdddddd

I want a coincidence

why did she delete it? i liked seeing pictures of her plump ass

Attached: 30830643_230823717500315_8613755270897598464_n.jpg (1080x1080, 81K)

Post feet you fuckers