Fantano's making fun of us again

Fantano's making fun of us again

Attached: IMG_20190516_213959.jpg (720x591, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=@theneedledrop /mu/&src=typd&lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you'd think he'd have something better to do

Oh boy that's a cringe bio. No wonder everyone on here hates him. Libtard fag. I hope he gets beat to death.

t. cuckservative

He’s not though, does he think he’s being smart or funny with this?

>paying a booking agency as a semi-big youtuber
he really thinks people will watch his reviews forever lmao

Even ignoring that he's a libtard, his reviews fucking suck. He overrates the fuck out of bands with no talent like Death Grips and Swans.

I mean he makes money so I don’t see how he’s losing

who cares about this fag

Now I’m certainly not saging or anything, but you guys are posting here and not typing “sage” in the email field when you post you are bumping the thread and prolonging discussion of fantano on Yea Forums so fucking think before you bump shitposts

He's saving those watermelons at the top for his wife.

do you think he lurks Yea Forums much?

stop reposting his gay ass twitter you clown

Can i book Anthony Fantano to speak at my college graduation?

he literally reads Yea Forums obsessively and makes niggertarded dogwhistle videos about it for a living

Attached: 1557262747008.png (125x125, 3K)

what dogwhistle shit has he said for example? (I don't work at taco bell)

Hi, I work at tacobells

taco

lemme get uhhh

hola welcom to taco bhel

lol u work at ataco bel : - )

This is now a Taco Bell thread.

Attached: hgRu36yguybcDeZLsZybEA.jpg (1146x645, 58K)

he gets off on mean comments, so he shills himself here all the time

nearly the entire thatistheplan channel was comprised of chum videos co-opting popular Yea Forums search terms, the videos had little to no content, it was usually just fantano being a beaner with some background noise. it got taken down because even youtube thought that sucked too much dick for their broken platform. hes also mentioned Yea Forums directly in several videos

Dude, he deleted this channel after the fader article.

twitter.com/search?q=@theneedledrop /mu/&src=typd&lang=en

from my recollection, it was demonetized and then coconut head deleted it himself

I had some Taco Bell recently and it was quite the disappointment. All I got was basically refried beans and sour cream wrapped in a tortilla. Certainly not the same as it was in, say, back in the day. Anyone got Taco Bell stories/experiences to share?

Taco Bell and Fantano's vids both give me diarrhea

this is correct, he masquerades around like youtube was going to delete it, but the truth is he wasn't making $$$ off it anymore so he deleted it (also bad press with big corp)

...look what they've done to /ourguy/...

i think it's pretty fucking wack how much more it costs now without even upping the quality. used to be great cheap drunk food. don't bother, anons.

money id yjr tppy pg s;; rbo;

>actually unironically using the word libtard

do not hesitate to kys

>not bumping shitposts to keep the thread alive and provide a venue for shitposting

>reddit spacing
>probably uses the terms 'cuckservative' or '/pol/tard' unironically
cringe

spotted the libtard

He hasn't posted about us since January 2017... :(

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-223509.png (760x1124, 310K)

aka the fader article. He had a choice between pandering for money and his pals at Yea Forums, guess which he picked?

Yea Forums was literally the grassroots of how he got his youtube career started. what a worm.

I've never tried Taco Bell

He went from being our lap dog to a sock puppet to the highest bidder. I miss our fat retard melon.

i neeed a cheesy gordita crunch

yea

taco bell quesadillas are so fuckin good

I thought thatistheplan was a pretty good meme channel for youtube

I guess he took out the part about free speech supporter in his bio since he doesn't care about that anymore

Reminder that Fantano was always shit, pre-Twitter SJW phase and all. He's always been a massive social climber

Attached: 1557385341686.jpg (1536x2048, 434K)

lol is that a stop on his tour the building's empty

he dresses like my friends did when they were 16 lol

Can we just agree not to watch this bellend's videos

he doesn't represent us at all

Attached: billieexposed.png (953x541, 409K)

What do you think is the problem with Swans and Death Grips? Assuming of course that you arent trolling.'

Fantano is shit but you missed the reason

Swans and Death Grips aren't bad either

haha gimme a large baja blast woohoo

This chart has better recs anything Tony has recd and it comes directly from Yea Forums

Attached: 90s indie rock and 90s college radio rotation chart.jpg (3834x2800, 1.62M)

yeah bro I'll take some of those spicy potato things

Let me get two spicy tostadas and all the hot sauce you can give me nigga

used to before he got painted as a nazi white supremacist because he had a shitpost channel with pepe and associated edgy maymays. his wikipedia literally states he used to be active on mu but now he has to reclaim the brownie points of the left by being a good boy mouthpiece for libshit talking points

Attached: 1554442748993.png (922x715, 282K)

the doc martens are a no from me, always

not even on a qt art hoe

>Libtard
This is not rēditt