Injury Reserve Self Titled

Just released
Whats your first-listen opinions Yea Forums

Attached: D4colIsUUAAuJgH.jpg (1200x1200, 169K)

rap is shit

the white guy must be terrified of accidentally saying nigger around them

pretty decent. nothing more, nothing less.

8/10 first listen

they should let him do a michael richards just to get it out of his system

Attached: michael richards.jpg (480x360, 38K)

I'm just disappointed jpegmafia didn't have a verse

fuck peggy

really really good. great followup to their last project :)

It’s good, but not as good as Dentist’s Office IMO. JAWBREAKER is best track
I let (some of) my white friends say nigga around me as long as I know them enough. It totally depends on the context whether I’m offended or not.

just got out of they're London gig, cheap ass ticket in a 150 capacity venue, fucking great gig

Also, it was a shitty idea to release this on the same day Igor is. The press for that album will completely eclipse this, especially since they play into the same audiences.

three man weave smooth as fuck

How come Yea Forums will talk about this shit but not Slowthai

Cause it’s ass

such a weird album, love it, fair play to them for sticking to their guns and making something that feels like nothing else

Haven't heard the album yet but all the singles are flames

Still waiting on Kojey Radical new single is fire too

AOTY so far

>reddit reserve
No thanks

I mean Igor was just announced. This has had a date for months.

What a year it's been is probably the best. Love the Silver Mount Zion sample

its pretty solid

the run from the first track to the ninth is great. kinda dips a little bit, and then picks up on the last track. 8/10 easily.

>british rap
no fucking thank you.

kinda trash. rather than continuing in any of the interesting directions they started on their previous projects, they decided to become bootleg ratking.
i also expected more evolution. groggs is still the same rapper talking about the same shit. ritchie is definitely getting better and better tho. i kinda wanna hear solo stuff from him.
tracks are too hit or miss. some are unique and interesting ideas, while others are just boring and fall flat.
it sounds like pandering to the modern denzel curry/modern jpegmafia crowd. the pale sea at their concerts. fags who care more about valid opinions than interesting ones. hypebeast fags. no wonder jawbreaker got such a negative response from so many people when it dropped.
i loved live from the dentist office and drive it like it's stolen, wasnt a big fan of floss but still enjoyed it. this is a disappointment.
4/10.

damn all the singles were great imo, is it really that bad?

No it's good don't worry. Groggs sounds more energetic than before which is refreshing. All the features are good but Peggy doesn't have an actual verse which sucks. Some songs take a while to get started but it's overall very cool. 7-8/10

he produces all their beats. the least they could give him is an n-word pass

I'm so fucking sick of this """hype""" """""""experimental""""""" rap shit that exists solely for fantano fans to blast it in the parking lots of their private high schools out of the speakers of cars their parents bought for them. Shit is so boring. Like what is these guys' personality??? Literally nothing makes them unique. This is the most boring shit i've heard in a while

You're fucking retarded.

Someone's mad they went to public school

slowthai's album is better than both this and IGOR

lol u tards really took that to heart
that nigga musta cut u deep desu

Attached: gwen1.jpg (985x901, 70K)

gtfu was cool, not as good as other loud shit from ohter projects like oh shit
gravy n biscuits was smooth but kinda sounded like a youtube rapper made the beat
rap song tutorial made me smile, great snippet
gibbs goes hard but sleep first half of the song
three man weave reminds me of s on your chest, good shit

mega pls

how are the softboys going to reconcile liking this album with the fact that cakes said "faggot" on GTFU?

Not as good as floss

well since Cakes is a technical and literal fag they'll love it even more.

Rap Song Tutorial is my most replayed, i love it, ever with all the steps interrupting it makes this fun build up for me christ that shit is fun.

Plus if they do it like a reg song at a concert it'd be great.

This is their best release yet FUCK IGOR! Why is nobody talking about this?

good

i liked the silver mt zion sample

Wait where?

Only track i thought slightly lacked was ‘Best Seat In The House’ and that’s only because of the hook
9.5/10
>limewire on crack

Really wanted to make it there, but unfortunately tickets got sold out before I found out. Same with FKA Twigs

It's fking great.