Hey Yea Forums, when does the narwhal bacon?

Hey Yea Forums, when does the narwhal bacon?

Attached: based.png (300x300, 50K)

shut up nigger

epic

based and redpilled

at midnight

LOL ಠ_ಠ

I’m going to hurt myself

how did you 4channelers get le secret code?

Attached: IMG_1337.png (1024x768, 1.61M)

Edit: thanks for all of the attention you've given my post guys :D

wtf you're not me
ligma balls

hello? how do I upvote on this website?

it drives me fucking insane when people do this shit unironically

/r/music is not great l but /r/indieheads is actually decent. Yea Forums was the shit back when you had legit sharetheads and could drop any album on MediaFire.

This.

reddit is cool if you never read the comments
the comments are literally the worst type of people every fucking time

couldn't agree more. i mod a sub with nearly 35K and the comments are all either unironic political flaming or shit okbuddyretard memes that nobody finds funny anymore

Edit 2: Thanks for the gold kind stranger!

>literal redd*t nigger
get out

okbuddyretard becoming normified and bad is what made me leave reddit

Indieheads is a fucking shithole. I’m as liberal as they come but they’re just ridiculous virtue signalers.

your sub is gay idk what it is but it fucking sucks and is bad

>being there for the memes
user, the point is to find a small, niche community that you actually enjoy interacting with, like /r/conlangs or something, so that the level of cancer is reduced with the smaller presence of the hivemind. every meme sub automatically has a strong hivemind presence and is not worth using

i couldn't agree more

Attached: s_.png (128x120, 19K)

It was a small, niche community and probably. Up until like September of 2018 it was truly creative and awarded originality and was a ton of fun. Then it got flooded and went to shit.

No headphones, no instrument, no panel, no volume bars, no media, no microphone, no lyre. Who designed this?

>ever being on reddit willingly
lol

what's the relevance of the mail symbol to the rest of the image?

hi Yea Forums

it's the reddit icon for unread mail. it's kinda odd to me too, but i only added the text