OMG he sent DM compliments to guys his age who DM'd him first, to some of them before he was famous...

>OMG he sent DM compliments to guys his age who DM'd him first, to some of them before he was famous, and he even flirted with some of them and they felt pressured to do something with him after he flied them across the country and Coachella
>Clearly a predator! That's the tea sis. CANCEL!

Attached: DaiOoLdUMAAoWMo.jpg (969x1200, 107K)

what does this have to do with /mu

yaaaaas

I dont think he did anything wrong but I hate that hes a faggot so I hope his career continues to die

/thread and /thread

brb grooming a teen to be my pet gay

TEA sis! Spill it.

people like him are the reason why i hate faggots

The sooner all autisma-gram whores and those who give them the attention they desperately crave are sent on a one way trip to the sun, the sooner modern society can get back to doing shit that matters.

Idgaf who is or is not a pedo or whatever the fuck. If they make a living on instagram with zero talent involved (makeup is not a fucking talent just as posing for selfies is not a talent) they deserve to die of an incalculable hornet cloud, and all of those who follow them deserve the same if not worse.

reported post sage

Wtf I hate music now

VERY sold news. Not cool OP

He's a singer

do gays and women seriously think he looks good or is it a freakshow thing

I thought it was considered bad form to call a tranny by his real gender

How could you get pressured by such a little fag

So am I but im not posting about myself on Yea Forums, this is one of the biggest reaches just to shitpost ive seen in a while

OK faggot, noone cares

Literally fucking who
Reported kill yourself op

Isn't this that Sophie guy?

go to /lgbt/

imaging defending this faggot for any reason at all

Attached: IMG_0637.jpg (798x448, 51K)

Imagine Simpson's posting in 2019

Attached: 1556941552789.png (700x700, 184K)

Wait so people are mad at him for advertising for a company in competition with his friend? And both companies make shitty pseudovitamins for meme depression? What more is there to this retarded drama

Attached: 1465703928386.jpg (500x573, 73K)

nice cope, you forgot to mention sneed