What do they listen to?

What do they listen to?

Attached: ohfkr4ijoo601.jpg (1280x960, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/datadiscs/thunder-force-iv-metal-squad?in=datadiscs/sets/thunderforce
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

indie rock, indie pop, indie folk

Noise rock

your favorite music

"conscious" hip hop
video game soundtracks
meme downtempo like boc or tycho

Kendrick Lamar, Beyonce and EDM

billie eilish

Radiohead, MBV, and Sweet Trip probably

fuck off sweet trip is based

Classical and folk

this

Migos, Future.

Whatever else was just on the FM radio.

folk, rap, and soul

wii menu song

fucking kek

Found the basedboy

but user, people who listen to video game sountracks ONLY listen video game soundtracks (and they still want to have an opinion on current music even though they've been listening to nothing but the SM64 soundtrack on loop for the last 10 years)

Attached: 1511572929068.jpg (1323x1000, 511K)

Animals Collective
Death Grips

Ska

Daughters

Attached: soi.png (467x264, 38K)

>Video game soundtracks
O-oh no.....

Attached: Blank+_bb6bc2cabc1932d2fefd3a54bf923bac.jpg (325x274, 17K)

accurate

throw in future funk and whatever "woke" pop artist just got bnm from pitchfork and we've got a winner

are they My Brother My Brother and Me?

vidya game soundtracks are sick, fuck off

soundcloud.com/datadiscs/thunder-force-iv-metal-squad?in=datadiscs/sets/thunderforce

Attached: DATA018_Front_with_OBI_Med_RGB_1080x.jpg (1080x1076, 302K)

add jazz

only if by "jazz" you mean kamasi washington, kind of blue, bbng and the cuphead ost

yeah that type of jazz

Devin Townsend Project, Dream Theater and Opeth

Whoa so... AWESOME

this is so spot on it hurts

Why do people hate guys like this?

As a male, I love "beta" onions guys, they're always very polite and nice in public.

It's usually the Neanderthal high test fucks that are starting shit and ruining movies, concerts, walking down the street etc.

I myself am in the middle

numales are inoffensive as fuck they're just easy and entertaining to make fun of

Animal Collective, Arctic Monkeys, The Antlers, The Avalanches, American football, Avey Tare, Alt-J, Beach House, Blur, The Black keys, Deakin, Deerhunter, Mac Demarco, DIIV, Idles, Run the Jewels, Brockhampton, Death Grips, Vampire Weekend, Kamasi Washington, Fukui Ryo, Mariya Takeuchi, Radiohead, My Bloody Valentine, Aphex Twin, Boards of Canada, Tycho, Oneohtrix Point Never, Gorillaz, The Beach Boys, Sufjan Stevens, MGMT, Wilco, Grimes, The Doors, Goodspeed You! Black Emperor, JPEGMAFIA, Danny Brown, Madvillain, DJ Shadow, J Dilla, Nujabes, Swan, Burial, The Flaming Lips, Grizzly Bears, Talking Heads, Portishead, Weezer, Jeff Rosenstock, Tame Impala, King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard, Parquet Courts, The Strokes, The Voidz, A Tribe Called Quest, Pink Floyd, Frank Ocean, Kendrick Lamar, Billie Eilish, Miles Davies.

Feel free to add some

it looks funny when they do the face

Attached: 1557726677985.jpg (406x657, 51K)

Can, Ween, most Black/Death metal, classical and ambient

(You)r favorite band.

Mount Eerie, Tom Waits, LCD Soundsystem, Daft Punk, Joanna Newsom, Julia Holter, Black Sabbath, Neon Indian, Nick Drake, The Microphones, Slint, Fugazi

You're favorite band

I forgot the most onions of them all, Neutral Milk Hotel

Caravan Palace, other "epic geek" music like popular RPG soundtracks, etc

IDLES of course

no one really hates them because they don'r really do anything to inspire strong feelings one way or the other, we shit on them here because they exist to do nothing but consume whatever's trendy on reddit

>we

all of hip hop as a genre and anything with "indie" in the genre tag