Does Scaruffi have any 0s, 0.5s, or 1s?

Does Scaruffi have any 0s, 0.5s, or 1s?

Attached: A22299AE-F579-44CC-ABBF-59DC93CDC44C.gif (300x300, 892K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~PieScarf
youtube.com/watch?v=1agNfhcj57E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Why not?

They exist but he hasn't documented them. They're so bad that he doesn't want to give them even the slightest exposure.

The lowest score he's given out is a 2/10 and that's mostly for spam album, have a look at his RYM rateyourmusic.com/~PieScarf

For there to be a 1 there should be a 10, and there isn't. But if it did exist for him he probably didn't bother listening to it, let alone evaluating it.

a 0 is not possible

Only a shit ton of Tangerine Dream albums
And maybe some generic cover albums from American Idols participents like that Eoghan Quigg album

*blocks your path

Attached: Gucci_Mane_V-Nasty_Baytl-front-large.jpg (500x500, 214K)

It is not a 0 because it's not possible

A 0 would equal 10
Since theres a 9.5 there should be a 0.5

>A 0 would equal 10
Not, then it would be an 11 point system. That's why rym only goes to a half star out of 5.

How so?

Why does he hate Tangerine Dream from 1996 onward?

based

Attached: file.png (229x803, 66K)

>insinuating

Attached: scruffy beatles.png (1230x540, 699K)

how can one man be this fucking plebeian?

Attached: Scaruffi on To Be Kind.png (434x255, 30K)

>Praising Filth and Cop
>recognising that modern Swans is naive Glenn Branca worship.
Holy based.

>praising Filth and Cop as heights of darkness when they peaked at Public Castration, which still is cheerful in comparison with other, less touristy no-wave
>comparing a no wave, gothic rock, post rock hybrid band focused on dark atmospheres with Animal Collective, a neo-psych band focused on happiness and whimsy
>"stuff"
you got too distracted jumping on the nu-Swans hate bandwagon to recognize how retarded Scaruffi is being in this passage

most anco songs aren’t happy. if you can’t compare songs from two different bands you must be a brainlet, sorry

>most anco songs aren't happy
?????????????? literally the only one that comes to mind is Fireworks, and people still argue that it's happy from time to time

Recommend me another no wave album with 12-min long songs

listen to their older shit retard. not giving (you)s to faggots tonight.

I've listened to every studio track they've put out, plus Hollinn, it's pretty overwhelmingly optimistic, whimsical shit. give counterexamples or I assume you're baiting me
>spoon feed me

banshee bat, blueish, softest voice, pretty much all of banshee bat. whimsical does not equal happy. they express many emotions within their own style. fuckin retards wasting my time over here

this isn't even that bad
youtube.com/watch?v=1agNfhcj57E

it's no phaedra or rubycon but it's not a damn 2/10

>his rym
he doesn't have rym

>spoon feed me
why it's not okay

You must have a pretty weak mind then. Street flash. Bang there’s 2, wonder if there could be more???

it's an rym account with his ratings