Only worthwhile albums in this piece of shit of a decade

Only worthwhile albums in this piece of shit of a decade.
Thank God it'll finally be over in some months.

Attached: Untitled.png (799x531, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scaruffi.com/politics/chinese.html
scaruffi.com/vol8/impossib.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stabscotch is missing

2010s are ass but he's hardly done enough reviewing for the last while to have an accurate backlog of the last decade, if he ever gets around to it probably a retrospective perspective would be the most effective for how he does it.

>janelle monae
cringe

2000s didn't even have an 8.5 lmao

what a useless decade that was...

None of those are rock albums lol

>janelle monae
based

I'm afraid the next one is going to be even worse

retard

missing the best 8/10

(also better than HOOM tbph)

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 3.35M)

rock is just so boring now

>best rock albums
>not one of them is in the rock genre
what did he mean by this?

how is mother of virtues not rock?

probably because rock was shit the past decade lmao

'Rock' can be very broad. For Scaruffi it's the burst of recordings post-40's that are not strictly jazz or classical.

>list that tries to assert that rock has been shit the past decade
>autists instead argue over the nomenclature of rock
why do I bother coming here

i love scaruffi's approach and taste, his website is enriching as fuck

a 6 by scaruffi is like an 9 for normal people

you forgot these

Attached: scaruffi75s.png (402x751, 162K)

This decade began in 2011.

HOLY FUCK HE ACTUALLY POSTED THIS EPIOC BAIT I CANT BELIEVE HE PSOTED IT OH MY FUCKIFDGJHSADB GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

where's pacific daydream?

None of that is rock, especially Janelle Monae
No mention of QOTSA Like Clockwork?
Shit list, shit critic

Scaruffi's fucking stupid then

BS
Moon and Anarctica
Songs for the Deaf
Is this it
TOTBL
Crack the Skye
White Pony
Etc

The 2010s can't hold a candle to that lineup

the shitnomicon autist should have stopped at one point, now he'll always be irrelevant

faggot
based

>Liturgy
Based and transcendentalpilled

based Holter

>Salem - King Night
WITCH-HOUSEPILLED

>Alas, Impossible Nothing decided to flood the world with his 4-hour 26-song albums. Within a few months the world received the gift of: Tonemenomicon (2017), Taxemenomicon (2017), Glossemenomicon (2017), Chronemenomicon (2018), Phrasemenomicon (2018), Graphemenomicon (2018), and Visemenomicon (2018). The tragedy is not that Frost suddenly felt that he had so many ideas (or had so many to dust off from his hard disk) but that each one lasts ten interminable minutes. It quickly became a joke, or, at least, a project without listeners.

dabbed on

Attached: file.png (190x149, 12K)

HOLY FUCK GUYS
scaruffi.com/politics/chinese.html

Attached: file.png (1198x800, 405K)

His biggest mistake is not giving HOOM a 9.5

why the question marks

That's not even on the page you linked. InspectElement/10

scaruffi.com/vol8/impossib.html

why do you think?

He should have just taken the best of his massive stack and made it into, at most, 2 excellent albums.

>HOOM as greatest album of the 10s

Damn, Scaruffi is actually right for once.

the unironic scaruffi droning on this board is getting really annoying

.Reminder:
>Ratings: 10=best album ever; 9=rock masterpiece; 8=buy it now; 7=buy it eventually; 6=buy it if you are a fan

Attached: 1459652921171.jpg (600x452, 112K)

>Songs for the Deaf
album of the century

>Khun Narin: Electric Phin Band

Based Scaruffi.

go listen to the beatles you trivial poster

These are rock albums?

I don’t think so Tim.

I think it's mostly to do with Fantano selling out and Christgau being just plain boring. No other meme critic to turn to.

scaruffi looks chaddy af in that pic

chad scaruffi vs. virgin fantano

Quit posting here piero you fucking retard

>Nicolas Jaar
Based scruff

Fantano's wife...

Attached: danny brown ass lookin bitch.jpg (960x637, 139K)

vs Scruffy's wife

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 135K)

is Scaruffi insane? all videos I've seen of him talking are incoherent blabber about A.I. and technology in chinese tv shows

he's most def on the spectrum

No you.

Attached: scaruffi8s.jpg (3864x2835, 3.2M)

based scaruffi drone

good chart but talking heads '77 belongs there

where's pic related?

Attached: iy.jpg (300x300, 149K)

"Syncopated"

Attached: Scaruffi.jpg (548x308, 30K)

It's how the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame defines rock as well, same with magazines like Rolling Stone and anything else that ever thought the word rock meant anything.

"zappa-esque"

have sex cracker.

>giles corey - s/t
BASED.

> the men - leave home

this album fucks so hard and gets no credit. bonus points to TA at the end

It's better than Christgau dropping As every other review for this decade

Because he didnt listen to them

God that faggot gives an A to everything with a little modern pop sound.

so every rating without a question mark means he did listen to the full album? sweet

Do you think he felt like a fucking idiot for giving his debut a high score and is too embarrassed to lower it?

those albums are 6s at best

Phonemenomicon really could just be his magnum opus. I haven’t listened to anything besides that so I couldn’t say for sure one way or another.

What's the last album Scaruffi reviewed that you bought now?
I have a cd of Original Sin by Pandora's Box

>this decade will be over in a few months

jesus christ

>reading comprehension

All of those albums are 4 hours and 20 minutes in length. Ain’t nobody got time for that.

What the fortissimo did you just say about my score, you little flaute player? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Paris conservatory, and I've been involved in numerous concertos on Austria, and I have over 300 confirmed concertos. I am trained in piano playing and I'm the top pianist in the entire Paris conservatory.

You are nothing to me but just another key of my piano. I will s-wipe you the viola out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fortissimo notes. You think you can get away with saying that sheet to me over the Internet? Think again, viola player. As we speak I am playing Stravinsky Petruska with a xilophone on my bare hands so you better prepare for the impromptu, faggot. The storm that s-wipes out the Beethoven's pathetique little thing you call your interpretation. You're basson dead, kid. I can play any ,bar at any tempo, and I can play Dong and Xilophone in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in piano playing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Symphonic Orchestra of Vienna and I will use it to its full extent to s-wipe your miserable b-ass off the face of the continent, you little sheet.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" dynamics was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would havefermata your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn piccolo pitch. I will sheet fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're losing a rehersal, prodigy.

Attached: aaa.jpg (225x225, 9K)

How do I learn to be an og composer and piano player? I'm making beginner's progress with an electric guitar and want my noodling to evolve into something sophisticated.