Other urls found in this thread:

scaruffi.com/politics/japanese.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but whomst is his waifu though?

It's a good soundtrack

what a fucking tourist

what is this? where?

scaruffi.com/politics/japanese.html

Why did Scaruffi feel the need to include Neon Genesis Evangelion in his timeline of Japan's history? Was it really THAT big of a cultural event?

Attached: laff.png (246x243, 127K)

>Was it really THAT big of a cultural event?
It was pretty massive yeah.

name a better anime

Texhnolyze

Dragon Ball Z

yes

outlaw star is the only 10/10

OP is a liar there is no evangelion rating in his page

you probably think Kid A is better than Trout Mask Replica

haha how did I know this italian pedo would take japanese cartoons seriously

>Yea Forums plebs trying to discuss anime

Attached: file.png (1459x820, 2.56M)

this, and experiments lain

if you unironically think dbz is better than evangelion you should fucking kill yourself

but user it is

Ah yes, the great patrician trinity. Texhnolyze, Serial Experiments Lain, and fucking Dragon Ball Z

yikes

fucking giggled

omg it's real hahahahhaaaa

beserk
ghost in a shell
Legend of the galactic heroes
Jojos bizarre adventure
samurai champloo

>manga

Fullmetal Alchemist.

Attached: 71nVZT9vz3L.jpg (666x1000, 131K)

revolutionary girl utena is the only other anime that can compete with evangelion

Reminder that Netflix premieres Evangelion next month. Get ready for the amount of zoomers and slowpokes watching it for the first time.

Attached: eva_4koma_dummy.jpg (704x2336, 787K)

>Jojos bizzare adventure

Attached: Mr. Bean does not like this post.jpg (720x719, 41K)

>berserk anime
Come on. I love the Hirasawa soundtrack, but the series is kind of mid-tier level as far as TV anime goes.

if you have shit taste in anime I'd really hate to see your taste in music

Weirdly enough, the very first chapter of the manga (I think published in Shonen Ace or one of those) came before the first TV Episode, in late 94 actually. Even though Evangelion was originated and planned as a TV series, I guess Sadamoto was faster to draw the first manga chapter than the Gainax animation staff was to finish the first episode. Then he took like 10+ years to finish it.

>Texhnolyze and Fullmetal Alchemist not at the very least being equal to Evangelion

I've watched all of these and berserk and lotgh are the only two that come close, nowhere near as good direction though
JoJo is fun, but to even consider it as GOAT anime is indicative of pleb taste, it's not an outstanding adaptation

based scaruffi, anime is shit except for end of eva

i didn't know this, they might have planned this to generate interest in the series

FMA is glorified shonenshit.