Watch a nostalgia critic video

>watch a nostalgia critic video
>have to keep my finger on the fast forward button to frequently skip through long drawn out excuses for gags that add nothing

Got me thinking, does anyone here do this with songs? If so, what songs?

Attached: RealDougWalker.jpg (600x685, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X8GH_zacKZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=vwhsggI5eRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lots of old school hip hop albums have shitty unfunny skits. Also hip hop is just as worthless as Nostalgia Critic, especially after he came back amd started reviewing movies that are still in fucking theaters, how nostalgic.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Why though.

RLM's skits are way worse t b h

why would you ever do this. literally one of the least funny people ever. i'm not saying this to be disparaging or rude, but his style of humor/talking reminds me of the autistics/spergs in middle school. shit is terrible.

>reddit spacing
>clearly not getting the chaddest of chad humor
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 36K)

that reddit spacing was an accident. sorry..

Cope, you clearly don't know shit about Chad humor otherwise you would be posting the light bringer

true taste has blessed this thread. rot in hell rob liefelled.

Attached: Linkara.png (321x306, 82K)

Did somebody call on me? What is your distress?!

Attached: linkara running.webm (704x376, 331K)

>this fucking autist showed up in an issue of the Littlest Pet Shop comic
Made me mad desu

Attached: LinkaraLPS.jpg (900x1384, 294K)

>watching post-2011 NC

Don't forget the rape accusations

Fry coweled yuzu? Whited the Grape Lintbarra retry hiss funanz? BREESTAAAAAAALE! crepailed me.

Attached: 100px-Senor_Cartgage_Profile.png (100x306, 22K)

He's gonna get you

youtube.com/watch?v=X8GH_zacKZ0

Attached: 1413732792416.jpg (334x267, 6K)

im pretty adhd so sometimes when im browsing music i will just skip around and listen to 20 seconds...
only rlly listen to full songs when im doing other things

This dude's humor aged terribly. I don't know why I thought he was funny in 2012.

Why I watch all angry Nintendo nerds videos but never nostalgic critic is becouse nc talks like a larper rpg person at a cafe talking to younger larper rpg persons while even has almost stoped swearing and making shit jokes.

>not listening to all of DOOM's skits without skipping

ultimate pleb filter

I only even skip into a song when I'm looking through brand new releases just to see if they're interesting. Never when I'm just chilling and listening to music.

I don't get this at all. Whenever I rewatch old RLM reviews, I love the little sketches they do. They're a lot more dry and lighthearted than Nostalgia Critic, and they're also more self-aware. They're also don't get dragged out to the point of agonized death like with NC's skits.

AngryJoe skits are the worst

he's fucking cringe.

I refuse to believe there's people out there who ACTUALLY talk like that. Goofy ass cadence, goofy ass awkward flow of words and ideas.
He's GOTTA be hamming it up for the camera.

Shit is pure autism

>fast forward button

youtube.com/watch?v=vwhsggI5eRo
I could watch it until the black guy came on dressed like the easter bunny

no because my autism won't let me not listen to all of a song. I can't even leave to take a piss if I'm listening to music

Remember when the Nostalgia Critic was nearly executed by Dr. Robotnik's evil robot soldiers, but was saved at the last moment by Sonic?

Attached: large[1].jpg (785x359, 72K)

???? this aint teevee

>watching nostalgia critic at all
Yikes

Well, whatever I guess

they’re literally just clips of Spider-Man episode

NASTY

Attached: 1402695873571.gif (500x375, 103K)