Why did he cut his ties with this board?

Why did he cut his ties with this board?

Attached: 58-og.jpg (500x702, 66K)

He grew up.

Have you seen this board?

advertising revenue

also, you never leave Yea Forums faggot

I mean do you wanna be associated with this piss hole?

Sponsorships

he literally make threads about off topic political shits to be angry about in here than ramble on twitter

This board is terrible. I'm only here because I have nothing better to do with my life.

You didn’t
Fuck off back to work Tony

Make me

cause every time we start talking about music some schizo red piller comes in trying to ruin everybody’s time

>unsubscribe

Meh

>unsubscribe

someone should mail him a pipebomb or anthrax

Yeah, but he's shit too

This. Also since Yea Forums has a reputation of being edgy and racist he probably doesn't mention Yea Forums anymore to keep up the image he has of being pc.

I bet he comes here every once and a while and is sad at how many threads are dedicated to shitting on him.

Yeah! show him real music!

Attached: AnthraxAmongTheLiving.jpg (300x300, 66K)

when is the Dedicated review coming?

Why didn't this board cut ties with him? Why do I have to keep seeing his stupid fucking face even after attempting to filter?

Attached: 1464616871897.jpg (500x500, 37K)

Never

this

Attached: kek.jpg (808x808, 76K)

fpbp

He literally never was on here and everyone claiming otherwise needs to lurk more

Attached: 1536357220325.png (540x693, 381K)

got too butthurt from us trashing his le abrasive noise rock so he CANCELLED us

because he's better than the majority of the people who lurk here, and the content of this board lately speaks to that in volumes.

/thread

name three songs user

Attached: 1554858640036.jpg (785x964, 97K)

take a break mate, you're working too hard

>!FmpMXvspA
aren't you montie?

yes

he said the board has become boring, he's right

He still comes here everyday to see what we say about him. He acknowledges us in different ways, like using the derogatory name "melon" for himself which originated here. Then he opens a thesaurus and points at random words thinking it'll make him look smart.

you can't fool anyone, Fandango

Attached: 620.gif (332x311, 1.43M)