Any good youtubers that discuss music?

Attached: YouTube-angry-hed-796x419.jpg (796x419, 16K)

Deep Cuts

deep cuts was actually the person who peaked my interest in finding other youtubers in the same vein of the platform. hes really great and its a shame that he is going on hiatus.

There was a post last week saying he’s coming back soon

dereckvon is all you need

Spectrum Pulse

I would do it myself but when I talk I sound like a retarded 5 year old reading aloud from a book. I was notified of this last week and it's the first I've ever heard of it.

Adam Neely

I don't think you need any other youtuber other than Deep Cuts. He's the best I've seen so far.

theneedledrop obviously you fucking normie

This, also fuck deepcuts and needledick

Attached: 1539307798431.jpg (843x750, 224K)

>youtubers that discuss music

Attached: 8myimon3yiq11.jpg (750x499, 47K)

Anton fanton

S tier: Samuel Andreyev, Alan Belkin, Bret Newton
A tier: Aimee Nolte, Walk That Bass, David Bruce, Nahre Sol
B tier: Chris Ott, Rick Beato, Adam Neely

The only only ones worth your time. B tier isn't worth your time too much, but still have something worthy to say.

Eh. He’s more theory than discussion, but not bad. He knows what he’s talking about. Wish he would get braces or something, though.

has Ott even made anything new videos since he deleted the new episodes of shallow rewards? it's a shame, because he's practically the only pop critic that I don't hate, but he has a day job.

None lol

Attached: Reminderrr.png (1742x1192, 2.22M)

BASED
Does he have a discogs or rym or allmusic or something? I’d like to see his full collection

rick beato

No, but he has the backlog of Shallow Rewards to go through and he talks about everything. He's pretty much one of the few, if not the only pop critic with anything meaningful to say.

adam schnellenbach is comfy af
reddit garbage