Been completly baked for 6 months to cope with depression...

been completly baked for 6 months to cope with depression. Wanna stop smoking but all the stress and panic attacks come back. music for this feel?

Attached: images.jpg (256x197, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZtUtm7ftgc
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh7hGOC8c4c
youtube.com/watch?v=30XZ4hMA88M
youtube.com/watch?v=NofWFKSMiM4
youtube.com/watch?v=LXfpDSpO6gs
youtube.com/watch?v=cWXCoiYPHnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B_Vs37KtNpE
youtube.com/watch?v=B44Gg4r6nqM
soundcloud.com/dmn2398/sole
youtube.com/watch?v=KnCxIRV-3CU
youtube.com/watch?v=OKmhvE5mFJk
youtube.com/watch?v=PIVqC5ny71M
youtube.com/watch?v=DgZA9svor7s
youtube.com/watch?v=1Sv42imk5K0
youtube.com/watch?v=opkGfDklqus
youtube.com/watch?v=eeKzEyaDP1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=phzsalhqnE4
youtube.com/watch?v=CWqXxK_ukN8
youtube.com/watch?v=yFp0yt2INyU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lil peep

I'm not gay tho

It helps that I did some of my most difficult skating while listening

Attached: 69f675d8c7c74b20afd731b9b2467607.png (800x800, 618K)

ok bruh

youtube.com/watch?v=yZtUtm7ftgc

if you're still depressed you're not getting high enough. also Squidward would never be a stoner

>"I'm not gay"
>Addicted to weed because of depression

what tricks can you do hot boy?

maybe he meant sexually

Have you tried coming down on just CBD or having some with very little THC? You need to change your routine if youre depressed if you do something different it may not feel as bad.

>tfw plagued by suicidal fantasies every time i try to quit smoking

spiritualized - let it flow
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh7hGOC8c4c

yazoo - only you
youtube.com/watch?v=30XZ4hMA88M

lemonheads - rudderless
youtube.com/watch?v=NofWFKSMiM4

the verve - weeping willow
youtube.com/watch?v=LXfpDSpO6gs

mission of burma - all world cowboy romance
youtube.com/watch?v=cWXCoiYPHnQ

velvet underground - after hours
youtube.com/watch?v=B_Vs37KtNpE

Attached: 4rtgfj.gif (498x372, 471K)

shut the fuck up pussy

You're just mad cause it involves OP getting stoned

I dab pure thc concentrate. Weed isn’t the cure all drug you zoomer

go play a team sport or something faggot

Literally everybody has gotten stoned do a real drug idiot

You don't know shit about me man

im not addicted. just perma baked

gettin high cause my life don't mean shit to me

So psychologically addicted got it

be glad you are well adjusted dude, why even lurk around us depressed losers?

i'm willing to bet that you're psychologically addicted to a bunch of shit that's bad for you but isn't considered a drug and therefore has less social stigma please fuck off you dumb asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=B44Gg4r6nqM

not quite. I don't feel bad when I'm not high but I take almost every opportunity to get stoned

soundcloud.com/dmn2398/sole

try cbd or therapy

but I want music for this feel

well listen to giles corey and have a nice life that was my go to depression music. also loved foxes in fiction, the angelic process, tycho, lusine, destroyalldreamers, grails and flying lotus when i was more depressed

archers of loaf - slow worm
youtube.com/watch?v=KnCxIRV-3CU

mekons - hard to be human again
youtube.com/watch?v=OKmhvE5mFJk

jesus lizard - pastoral
youtube.com/watch?v=PIVqC5ny71M

replacements - willpower
youtube.com/watch?v=DgZA9svor7s

µ-ziq - mushroom compost
youtube.com/watch?v=1Sv42imk5K0

mazzy star - blue light
youtube.com/watch?v=opkGfDklqus

Nollie
Kickflip
Pop Shuv FS & BS
Varial flip
Treflip
Halfcab flip
BS Boardslide
BS Noseslide
FS 50-50

Some are harder than others but I'm usually able to get them in reasonable time without wasting to much film if my friends are recording.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeKzEyaDP1Y

Attached: Rain Final Artwork11.jpg (800x800, 299K)

>no heelflip
try nollie heels

Not because you like getting high?

I feel the same way but I've been baked for 3 years for no reason other than boredom. I stopped like a week ago, and I just have random bouts of anxiety/feeling weird af. Hope it goes away and I didn't schizo myself cuz then I'll have to kms.
Also I stopped smoking cuz I was starting to get anxiety that I never had in my previous years.

switch to kratom

Within 10-15 years it will come out that a lot of people ruined their lives with marijuana due to how widely accepted it was at the time of its legalization and a generally uneducated stance on what it is. People treat weed as though it's fucking alcohol when it isn't.

>"Within 10-15 years it will come out that a lot of people ruined their lives with marijuana due to how widely accepted it was at the time of its legalization and a generally uneducated stance on what it is."

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Start working out, you'll have something to feel good about

what's it like? can I take it when I have to do attend things I dont want to like school etc?

buuurn

I cant work out. I have to destroy my body as much as possible so I don't have to do military service for my country

I guess I scared you.

user people have been smoking weed since way before it was recently legalized in some states. it effects everyone in different ways and it absolutely can have negative psychological effects, no one is arguing against that. you're just revealing your own naivety if you think that legalization is gonna lead to a big increase in moral/social decay.

hooooooeee this bait is more addictive than that WEEDLE DEE DEED mmmmmm DAMN THIS IS SOME FINE GRASS ahahahahhahahahahaaggahahahhahayagaaagagayagahhahhahahhahahahahah

imagine being intimidated by pot

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-29 at 14.52.08.png (463x414, 272K)

Well imagine never researching anything. It's those people who die from drinking water.

I wasn't that user

Weed has different reactions for every personality. While it does help a lot of people with a lot of problems, for me it caused more than it was worth. There's no shame in quitting if it's honestly not good for you. Try going a week without it and coupling that with drinking lots of water and a form of exercise that you enjoy, like going for a run, a long walk, a bike or skateboard ride. If not to quit, at least to reset your THC tolerance. I promise you'll feel some positive change. Remember, there are people who care about you and support you out there! :^)

Attached: bruh.jpg (4032x3024, 2.37M)

gtfo I never asked for advice. unlike other people I'm not too autistic to fucking quit smoking weed. I just wanted music for this feel. this isnt /adv/ so stop acting like it was

It'll pass,lil nephew. Just try and find something calming and vaguely sociable to fill the gap. Like yoga classes.

woah cowboy, seems like your emotional responses are way off kilter! I'd recommend smoking less weed and spending less time online.

We already know it basically makes you retarded.

there needs to be a rule against attention whore threads like this.

>unlike other people I'm not too autistic to fucking quit smoking weed

Sounds like autism denial bucko. You're posting on Yea Forums for fucks sake. :^^)

all I wanted to get was music for this feel. not my fault that people think they have to help me or something. and if we need a rule against threads it should be against kpop general or any thread that promotes nirvana or lil peep in any way

teehee

there is but mods dont enforce anything

youtube.com/watch?v=phzsalhqnE4
:^)

do a tab of tested acid and have a friend you can trust while in that vulnerable of a state. Good luck.

weed has withdrawal symptoms, no matter what all the hippies tell you. Ween down and get some l theanine for sleep.

all I wanted to get was music for this feel. not my fault that people think they have to help me or something. and if we need a rule against threads it should be against kpop general or any thread that promotes nirvana or lil peep in any way

I literally dab every day. Just because something’s a drug doesn’t mean it’s bad

thassa lotta THC. I'll bet your tolerance is very high

sounds like you are friendo considering your depression and panic attacks. try to take a break if you can, CBD can really help if available to you. it feels like a warm blanket and helps with the anxiety

it is very high. it takes me two dabs to get high for 15 mins of so, its not even worth it. ive been taking edibles gradually so i can eventually quit. I'm actually in OP's position

yeah that was more or less the point i was trying to make. i rarely dab though shit makes me uncomfortably high most of the time

don't cross this guy

r/iamverybadass

r/redditfag

youtube.com/watch?v=CWqXxK_ukN8

Attached: IU5uS.jpg (800x600, 105K)

I feel sooooo bad for you OP :( You have a disease hun.

>Yea Forums
>rules
jannies have no power here

this but unironically

this nigga finna boutta dab

youtube.com/watch?v=yFp0yt2INyU