Literally the ornette coleman of rap

literally the ornette coleman of rap

Attached: blueface-crypn1.jpg (650x360, 83K)

Dude I don't know who ornette Coleman is but I'm presuming it's an attempt to defile his name. Blue face IS and WILL remain one of the best rappers of time to come. Simply put there is no other captivating lyricists in the same ballpark anymore. Sure his voice squeaks a lot but when you spit so many bars it just comes down to the mechanics of the vocal chords. Plus he's a great guy, donates hundreds of thousands to his community's schools, churches, and mental health awareness organizations. His cracks at murdering and consuming copious illicit substances is nothing more than mere frivolity. He's a great dude and I'm proud to call him my friend.

Actually that title goes to bladee

math rap

buss down thotiana buss down thotianna

>nigger with tattoos, jewelry, and a basketball jersey
yeah, I'll pass, thanks.

and before you come at me for being rayciss or some shit, remember that there is a distinction between black people and niggers. this is just a fucking nigger.

when is bladee going to gf clairo

it would be such a shilly troll

no, you stupid flaming faggot

Attached: a3140470612_10.jpg (1200x1200, 219K)

>implying Clairo would jepordize her indie-cred by dating a white guy

lol

she already e-dated grimes who's a lil white bitchboy so wutz up with dat, white guy

Attached: 56486007_2120586664724578_4358886670545044169_n.jpg (468x468, 44K)

blueface is literally gonna rush in the bebop period of rap

Retard

Pasta

listen to the album just posted so you could realize just how retarded you sound

>calls people nigger
>BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN IM RACIST
lmao is that what Chris Rock told you?

cringe

I can’t imagine myself being so retarded that I take advice about race from a comedian

blueface is literally jazz in vocal form

YEAH AIGHT

>ornette coleman
Of all the possibilities.
Ornette Coleman.
Not the Andrew Hill, not the Cecil Taylor, not the Joe Henderson or Eric Dolphy or Kenny Dorham or anyone, really.
D'you know how off you are?

well he definitely would be the equivalent of a saxophonist

STOP CAPPIN

IM REALLY POPPIN