"It is early February in 1994 and Kurt Cobain has come to Paris with the rest of Nirvana to perform several European...

"It is early February in 1994 and Kurt Cobain has come to Paris with the rest of Nirvana to perform several European dates. One evening he accepts an invitation from his band members and road crew to join them at a pizzeria close to their hotel just off the Champs-Elysées. But he mistakes the address and stumbles instead into a different pizza parlour where the employees, alarmed by the bedraggled appearance of the rock icon they fail to recognise, demand that he vacate the premises.

Suddenly the diminutive Cobain becomes transfixed with blind rage. He produces a bunch of money from his pockets and tosses it dramatically into the air. Then he pulls out a loaded gun and fires a round into the pizzeria ceiling before dashing out of the restaurant and hightailing it back to his room at the Warwick Hotel, where he remains in a highly agitated frame of mind. He’s still seething the following day. “Paris is a city of discrimination,” he keeps repeating to his new drug buddy, a heroin dealer and guitarist in a Parisian rock band who, to preserve his anonymity, we’ll call Gabriel D. Cobain had overdosed at his apartment the night they met."

Based.

Attached: End it for me, Kurt.jpg (1280x854, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/music/music-news/kurt-cobains-downward-spiral-the-last-days-of-nirvanas-leader-99797/
youtu.be/w5VSufswMj0
youtube.com/watch?v=mr2DU93WL1s
youtube.com/watch?v=E7Au0oKqlF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn, Kurt is both beautiful and handsome at the same time. What a waste. And all over some ugly whore

sauce?

I googled Kurt Cobain Paris Gun Pizza Restaurant and it pulled up several reddit shit. I'm not linking to reddit but if you want to read it go check it out.

>he's too retarded to use Google
rollingstone.com/music/music-news/kurt-cobains-downward-spiral-the-last-days-of-nirvanas-leader-99797/

Attached: Kurt 1994 3.png (960x760, 850K)

I didn't link that article because it has numerous pieces of inaccurate information that has been debunked time and time again.

What a faggoty face he's making. Have never understood why this junkie is still praised so much to this day.

It has never been debunked, the drug buddies confirmed it multiple times. For fuck's sake that one girl was even translating novels for Kurt.

Attached: Kurtt.jpg (510x493, 34K)

have sex

I'm saying I didn't link to that specific rolling stone article because there are numerous pieces of information in it that aren't true. I'm not saying the pizza story isn't true.

Kurt Cobain is a Ni??er

Attached: NikkiSixx01.jpg (652x489, 64K)

I don't think he was

Attached: Kurt and babbo.jpg (253x199, 9K)

>leaves his family
Seems like it ta me!

youtu.be/w5VSufswMj0

Can you blame him? His daughter is an insufferable art hoe just like his mom, even though Courtney at least had a little bit of talent.

Attached: frances.jpg (1097x710, 193K)

her mom*

I'd say she wouldn't have ended up that way if she had a loving father, but that's probably not true, because Nobrain was just a male art ho anyway and probably would have encouraged her to either become lesbian, tranny, or fuck black guys exclusively for SJW clout

You do know that "SJW" was very different in the 90s, right? It was a justified rebellion back then, nowadays it's just overplayed and to a point where there's no need to go any further with it.

>justified rebellion
the left was just as cucked by capitalism in the 80s and 90s, captured by fake rebellion. hell, punk in the 70s was another fake rebellion by the elites

every creative with a brain knew this, Rick Poynor's Obey the Giant is a great summary of how rebellion is sold to kids to stop them actually rebelling. he's a former ad man

Kurt was the same, he said white people aren't allowed to rap.

is that pete shelley?

sounds plausible for someone high on heroin.

except I cant imagine needing a gun I paris.

lol cuks

Who hurt you?

Nobody hurt me, it's the damn truth. Any ad man that isn't a crazed money obsessed faggot has admitted the whole thing has been manipulating culture from its inception

Based. I think he secretly didn't like rap and didn't want to be encouraged to become Mike Patton or Anthony Keidis and start rapping in songs n' shit.

He liked Public Enemy.

Attached: 9175DA19-6AB7-4C61-B22F-DD4630514A9E.jpg (600x995, 95K)

>our little TRIBE has always been and always will until the end
oy vey

youtube.com/watch?v=mr2DU93WL1s
youtube.com/watch?v=E7Au0oKqlF4

>Underneath the bridge
>Mom has come to bring me
>Something else to eat
>And then she will sing me
>All the way to sleep
>When I'm overcome, I'm homesick...
>Anyone who sees it...

fuck I can't stand hearing Kurt cry. Breaks my heart to hear him like that, almost as bad as Layne's last recordings.

Attached: Kurt 18 years old.jpg (720x703, 61K)

fhvwejvhwekrvwekv

Wow, a generic boring list of influences leads to creating generic boring music. Whoda thunk?

>musical taste is objective
>my taste is so diverse, abdstract and unique compared to theirs, that's why I've literally accomplished nothing

Heh. If only you knew kid. I made an album in the Yea Forumscore chart.

That's not something you should be proud of considering that this board consists of manchildren and zoomers who whine about art hoes.

fuck cobain

glad he dead

Attached: 1304920648634.gif (332x311, 1.43M)

Is this image real? Is the guy on the right a midget?

Cobain was 175cm tall, which seems to be the average for an American male. He only seemed like a dwarf because Krist is 201cm.

Attached: 19 yo Kurt.jpg (550x437, 73K)

I meant the guy on the left. He would have to be really small considering how small Kurt was.

I'm also talking about the guy on the left on comparison to Kurt. Guy on the left is probably 160-165cm.

He is almost one head shorter than Kurt, the average man has a head that is 23-24cm in length and usually not smaller than 21, meaning that the guy would have to be more in the 150cm range.

now THAT's a manlet