/ggg/ - Gawr Gura General B edition

/ggg/ - Gawr Gura General B edition
Youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCoSrY_IQQVpmIRZ9Xf-y93g
Member VODs: youtube.com/playlist?list=UUMOoSrY_IQQVpmIRZ9Xf-y93g
Twitter: twitter.com/gawrgura
Schedule: TBD

Songs: rentry.org/ggg_songs
Merch: rentry.org/ggg_merch

Attached: 1652251687436.jpg (1247x1667, 333.14K)

*holds up spork*

She left Joel Daek for Martin Yliperttula.

B edition?

ok how did you find this out? any other info like photos and stuff? how long did she know the guy before and the other guy now? did they fuck? I would love to know how you found this out.

also is she really moving? does she has any kids yet also since she seems to have a lot of info on them and the shows they watch and how they eat and all, and how to take care of them.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllddddddddd rrat, he already has a gf.

Yeah, her.

is he cheating on his GF with gura does she know? I think if I was told right that gura is BI so she with both of them.

Naa reps my guy, she's local.

that's it then? two random names?
can leave this thread now?

More proof to back this up? Otherwise it’s boring.

he looks like he is in his 40's how old is gura? she like older man

Attached: 36063593_10155618154592285_7630511745013907456_n.jpg (960x960, 73.04K)

so gura is local to him.

There is no indication that she's local. He never said anything about it.
He hasn't streamed in 5 months. He last used twitter 5 months ago.
He drives a 1997 Volvo V90.

Who tf were u expecting him to name? Jerma?

Nah, Gura lives in the U.S.

Id say more proof is needed, like real photos of both of them how he found this out who told him were did this come form.

Meido back home is very angry.

Yes in California francisco bay area since she talks about taco bell getting delivered since its the only place in the usa you can get it done.

There is none, it's just old HER shit and he's filling the rest of the blanks with his delusions.

Link his twitter and stream channel.

did he leak any photo's she give him yet? and what did he tell you.

KEK all I needed to see I'm out. Thanks for confirming you're full of shit.

Umm door dash and Uber eats user?

I know she sent him nudes, so no more playing online games with Jay lol, did she fuck the new guy she went to see.

If you're talking about the drone comment, you know that was a joke, right? Or are you really that autistic?

she says she gets taco bell by drone and you can only get it by drone in the Francisco bay area only look it up.

>only CA has food delivery services
Imagine being this big of a retard kek

kek

>I know she sent him nudes

Where did you get this? No need to hide it anymore user.

Not that you had any in the first place but you don't have any credibility anymore.

Still no photos or video for hard proof and you misunderstood a joke. You turning out to be very disappointing user, I thought you’d be the one but guess not.

I know he has them Iv seen others post about it but no real info other then that, Someone did post this but its not Samantha at all. the girl in the photo lower right is her though.

Attached: 543453453.png (1368x768, 1.93M)

Can we just make this a bbc thred so I can jerk off and go to sleep

what more info can you give because this does not help dig up any kind of info at all. How did she meet him, what photos did Joel have to show fo proof?

the guy is not black though.

>His source is other schizos making things up
Jesas

then lets post all the info he has given and lets help him by posting everything we can, did he send photos that we can post?

Its a look alike but not here but we will get close, Jay talks about looking at photos of his Hot GF in the past on twitter so he has some.

you guys wanna just post cunny instead?

Attached: 1623708067279.jpg (643x900, 142.03K)

Ya he didn’t even do his basic dox reps to know her real name, Jesus what a letdown man.

well what more can you give? names don't do much.

No one cares about pics her old e-boyfriend has from 3 years ago because he will never post them.

that also does not do much for info can you give us more.

Meido tried to delete all my posts site wide and then said every single one was a violation of a rule.
Many of them had nothing to do with Gura.

Attached: what.png (840x676, 93.02K)

Samantha howard 23 to 24 years old from California San Francisco bay area Her mom is named Stacy howard.

He's extremely angry because I told the truth.

lmfao ya right he ether don't have them as in she did not send him nudes or he is scared to death of her. If he post them I have some gold info I can give him.

If you make a dozen posts that break the rules they're not going to sort through all of them one by one dude.

Then post what you posted here? Also post any kind of photo he sent you of her. If she broke up with him to fuck some guy then why is he getting pissed? does he hope she will stop by and suck his dick since she never did in the 1st place like she did this guy.

why she broke up with him, why does he want to protect her.

Arguably and admittedly the only post that broke any rules was He is just trying to silence me by including everything else. I didn't even make 42 posts. I counted and there were only 24. He's abusing his power as a mod.

It will be 2 months before I can but I can make a burner account for youtube and send a super chat posting the names and all that but will that get me IP banned from her streams?

Kek imagine getting dumped by a cartoon character

Ya that’s not her or her mother user Jesus how are you trying to pull dox info if you can’t even do the basics.

how is he a mod there? start posting more info names don't do much we need more info on how you found out how you knew them how he found out who she started going out and fucking we need more my guy.

No. He's correct. That's her name. She goes by Sena instead of Samantha.

>42
>was actually 24
Maybe he’s a dyslexic

Your also wrong it’s technically not Sena either. Where did this Samantha come from? A jay stream?

I'm pretty sure "42 bans" means this is your 42nd ban. It has nothing to do with your number of posts. I imagine that the extreme number of bans you've received is why you got a month vacation.

Imagine trannies being able to rep better than you. Fucking KEK

She is in California in the San Francisco bay area since that is the only place to get Taco bell by drone, Florida she is not there anymore from what I know If I got her name wrong then what is her name? I could work with that, also you got anymore photos of her does not matter what could be anything that is not posted yet. Also some people are saying she has a kid is that true and that her mom miscarried a baby her self.

I've not been banned 42 times.

Nope someone posted it a bit back but that is her name, I think her brother's name is Cody howard.

Wow, you really just do believe anything anyone posts.

I'm not wrong. Go check the credits for the game she did voice work for.

does she have a kid Iv seen people post that she had one at 16 and mommy shark takes care of her/him

Nope gura says she gets taco bell by drone and if you google taco bell by drone only one state does it right now.

that's ironmouse

>her mom miscarried a baby
THis fandom has the worst gossip rumors lmao

Almost none of that is true. Not sure where you heard any of that.

No. That's Ironmouse.

That wasn't even the part of your post I was referring to. and again

so your 100% sure she does not have a kid then,
also how did her X find out about the new guy and the info and what did he tell you? do you have photos of her, does not matter what does not have to be nude since he may not have posted them although he should

there's not been a single drip of new milk on sena since debut. this is just some grudge poster from the look of it

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up glork* my name is gura but u can call me t3h ShAaAaK oF aTLanT1S!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^… im 9,371 years old (im young 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch spongebob w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
SHAAAAAAAAAAKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: huhaha.png (646x861, 438.94K)

That drone was a joke user, and farther verified by her actual name and family that you apparently don’t have. It’s honestly disgusting talking to someone who is so retarded they can’t do basic archive and dox searching reps. Come back when you learn that and realize you have nothing that we don’t have. Also Cody Howard isn’t her brothers name but if it is do you have the post explaining?

Is it true that she had a girlfriend?