NEVER CARED FOR WHAT THEY DOOOOO

NEVER CARED FOR WHAT THEY DOOOOO

Attached: 1556294771561.png (648x725, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mqM3Z3rWlAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BECAUSE YOU'RE UNFORGIVEN, PART TWO

Attached: jamesunforg.jpg (744x560, 33K)

NEVER CARED FOR WHAT THEY KNOWWWWWWWWOH!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

I WALK A LONELY ROAD

Attached: billie-joe-armstrong.jpg (750x500, 47K)

OOOH

YEAAAH

KICKSTART MY HEART HOPE IT NEVER STOPS

Attached: Vince-Neil-630x420.jpg (980x653, 68K)

Oooh YEEAAHHahh!
Bad things!
Monsters and gasoline!
Cthulu's mean and scary! Or something YEE...eaaahhhhHHH!
Vasoline! Lube up my ass again!
Fuucckk you Jason Newsted!

Dynamite
Dyers eve
Minefield
Nightmare
Grizzly bear
Lars forgot
He'll make it up
Kirk's hands are fucked
Let's wish him luck

SSSSSSaaaaIINNNTT aNNGGERRR BLAH BLAH BLEH
Saaaiiinntt Anger losing hair
OH OH OH OH YEAH YEAH.. OH YEAAAHHHH
I'M MADLY IN ANGGGERR WITH YOU

Did James get hair transplant some time in the 90s? His hairline has very apparently receded by the late 90s yet then on it just stayed the same and to this day.

Presumably.

Hammet's been open about the fact that he's received some degree of hair loss treatment. Probably in the form of drugs and some degree of transplantation.

The entire entertainment industry is based on appearance, so I wouldn't be surprised if hair loss prevention was much, much more prolific amongst its 30+ males then it seems to be currently.

Attached: Kirk Douglas.png (600x600, 410K)

Kirk definitely had hair transplant, that's why he is graying at seemingly random parts of his hair. The transplanted hair strains from the back of his head aren't graying that much.

I wonder how the fuck did Lars not get on the hair care train. Now he has to wear various hats and literal fedoras to hide the top of his head.

>turn on the radio
>think you're hearing the Unforgiven
>it's actually the Unforgiven Part II

Even worse than when I thought it was Stan by Eminem and it just turned out to be that lame ass Dido song

I'd say that Lars always knew he'd be the villain of the band.

He was the European, short, pampered pug-faced, tennis-playing angry guy who had a funny accent. He was never going to be the one every adores when they think of Metallica. He couldn't measure up to James, Cliff, Kirk or even Dave in the heyday. Because he just didn't have that... star presence.

So he resolutely, and begrudgingly, fashioned himself into something different, the little drummer gremlin boy who skulks in the shadows at the back of stage. The enemy. The one who intentionally plays a wrong beat here and there and refuses to play Dyers Eve live in concert. Someone for the fans to hate. Something for the fans to vent their much needed youthful teenage angst at.

So when Bob Rock swooned in the studio sometime around 1996, flashing a dazzling box of wonder-drugs for the boys who had hit their early 30's and found that their follicles were really beginning to thin up, Lars swallowed deeply, closed his little danish eyes, and shook his head.

He's the bravest drummer I ever knew.

>hide the top of his head.
I just think Lars doesn't give a shit. I mean, yeah he wears hats occaionally but he doesn't hide the fact that he's been balding since the 90's

based

Attached: 1535917731159.jpg (1600x1550, 127K)

>he wears hats occaionally
More like constantly in the past 5 years

HEEEYYY HEEEYYYY HEEEEYYYHEEEYYYY
HEEEEYYY YEEEEAAAHHH YEEEAAAHHH

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH WE DIIIIIIIIIIIID IIIIIIIIITTTTT
youtube.com/watch?v=mqM3Z3rWlAI

Attached: 13715939615586.jpg (484x521, 61K)

This is not a man who gives even the slightest fuck about his hairline

Attached: metallica1.jpg (978x652, 290K)

even when he was basically still a kid his hair was already looking off. i don't think he ever particularly cared either

Best thing i've red. Literally

Does he have fake teeth like boogie?

Attached: 1527547428619.jpg (2300x1532, 462K)

What do you call that facial hair style?

20 straight years of alcohol induced memory loss

I FUCK SHEEP
I FUCK GOAT

You would think bald musicians would be more common with metal bands that don't give a fuck, just see Rob Halford, Scott Ian, or Kerry King.

tfw Lars' Gandolf looking wizard father says "I would delete this" while listening to "St. Anger" in 'Some Kind of Monster'

Attached: 1530886240888.gif (500x281, 1.66M)

Best shit ever

Attached: metswiz.jpg (575x367, 36K)