Can an older oldfag tell me what b was like a decade or more ago? Before the constant BBC threads, before tranny spam

Can an older oldfag tell me what b was like a decade or more ago? Before the constant BBC threads, before tranny spam

Grandpa, tell me bout the good old days.

Attached: 1651763646496.jpg (640x480, 97.19K)

Awe my boy let me tell ya. There was once a time when OP would deliver.

> Yea Forums was never good
now that that's out of the way..

CP would be posted at night but since moot was sleeping it would stay up all night. Really sick shit - kids having sex (pre-bubescent), guys in their thirties with mustaches fucking 13-year-olds. It was the Wild West. Sick shit.

The card stand lived in fear, the pool was open & aids free and the triforce was strong with all. This was in the before time. The time of Moot and snacks.

but it was better

Started around '07. Yea Forumsros shared green text stories, spoke their mind without persecution and spoke on niggers and their toxicity. There would be many lively discussions on a variety of topics. Some shallow, some deep, but there would ALWAYS be a couple experts who knew everything about the topic. They would help the others by clearly explaining what was correct and why. They were always pretty profound and most people seemed to come away better informed. Everyone put in more effort as their was kind of a pressure to post good shit. Moot posted infrequently, people would always try to summon him. People got banned a lot. Op would say something retarded that was stamped with "user was banned for this post" and everyone would lose their minds lol'ing or fill the thread with "inb4 ban". Trolls were harder to spot. Back then if you trolled and it was obvious, you were ridiculed or just banned outright. People valued subtleties. Someone would fall for it and the thread would bully the 1 poor sucker. They were best times

Attached: 1651586616495.png (1022x731, 642.76K)

Unbound creativity everywhere. With all the ups and downs.

I started in 2011 in high school. It was a much more hateful yet creative place. A thread like this would be impossible, everyone would be accusing you of lying, calling you newfag or summer. Any female thread was met with supreme scorn and derision, the woman was bullied mercilessly until posting tits or ass, even then still treated mercilessly, if they didn't the thread was rightly saged to oblivion. You were constantly told to lurk moar.

There was still spammed threads and shit posting, but there was a lot more OC, people actually tried new ideas or shit they thought would make you laugh. My favourite were the raids. I still remember sending dominoes to a bomb threat situation on the news or Sandy hook.

Unfortunately Yea Forums developed a rep of being out there and hardcore, so a bunch of faggoty misfits, incels, and edge lords showed up like tourists, but they came to spectate not contribute, it kept happening till it became watered down and uninspired. All these people waiting for something to happen, but the content creators left a long time ago, so instead you get threads like these. Even I only come here occasionally now.

more canwhores most were pretty ugly and a little big
more spam most of it was retarded anime shit
funnier OC but got rarer and rarer
lot more illegal shit being posted
always been a bunch of autistic spam
tons of copypasta and internet memes began here

We loved cracky-chan, creepy-chan and some other chans, instead of taylor swift. Cracky chan was the first queen of Yea Forums. Back then Yea Forums had queens that changes every few years when a new gen of user, came by.

Also, lots of bailey jay and somik-chan threads (that's when we learn we were faggots in here) instead of generic femboys, no bbc, alot less race humiliation stuff, lots of laugh (insanity wolf among others), lots of cries (bawwww threads among others) and effervescent creativity that was a time mind bending (lots of online pranks, and real life pranks). Also rage comics made their apprearances. Lots of Forever alone threads, and on and on, way more diverse than now. Memes where creative and something to look foward to.
Circa 2009-2011

Attached: 1158844456606.jpg (640x480, 38.41K)

It was underground and hence, fewer bots and absolute retards. No /pol/ infestation. m00t was chill.
You would see so much rare stuff.
Also, literally all the "lolfunnyimages" sites like imgur, 9fag,etc were founded on image macros and memes created here.

Also big actions being taken. The internet used to be afraid of Yea Forums. Polls overtaken etc. Good stuff.

Roodypoos and t-girls have always been part of Yea Forums
I wish linetrap would let me suck her cock while giganigger tounges my anus

there were a lot less authoritarians and bootlickers running around
other than that it was hit or miss, Yea Forums has never been good

The good old times... i miss them.

Really the highest and lowest in humanity combined in one place.

Sane, bro.

You would find Yea Forumstards everywhere when you looked hard enough. Festivals, conferences, you name it. If you knew the board culture, you'd recognize.

I remember I called m00t a faggot and he banned me good times

A lot of downs.
Syndrome.

There were a lot of mascot characters. Desu posts constantly. Some weird cleft lipped desu creature that ate its babies got posted a lot.
Lots of anime girls and the spam was actually done with a sense of humor. The spiderman spam is a relic of those days. Yea Forums would also organize groups just to fuck with people. Governments and companies included.
The whole not your personal army thing wasnt the kind of thing you would ever hear. In fact I remember posts where people were basically going ''Use this program to DDOS them. Sure its legal."
Back then the internet didnt really give a fuck about the law though. People treated it like international waters. So long as it wasnt malware or hacking only moral fags cared. They were the extreme minority back then. CP all day and not a fuck was given.
Then Yea Forums was one of if not the first of the big sites that actually started to obey the law and everything was downhill from there.

It sucked. It's always sucked.

Attached: billy mays.jpg (130x130, 6.92K)

theres an archive of Yea Forums from 2006-8, but all the pics are gone. just as well cause there was a lot of cp back then. but you can have a look for yourself
>before tranny spam
from the archive looks like traps have always been fairly big on Yea Forums. i started browsing in 2011 and they were common enough then as well, just less so than now

I remember hopping on skype with people and making prank calls to different motels across the country. good times...

same as now but instead of niggercock threads it was nonstop cp threads. Raids were common and planned here without getting banned. Longcat was long, there was over 9000 penises, and Girugamesh was the official band

Trannies are mentally ill people.
Traps are male anime characters that are feminine to the point of appearing female. From what ive seen none of which were confused about what they are barring whatever globohomo has done in modern times.
Yeah I know trannies like to argue both those statements.

Back then Yea Forums was totally fine with pedos but hated furries with a burning passion. By furries I dont mean the costumes but just anyone that posted that kind of art.
I dont really know why there was so much contempt aside from it being the popular stance of the time. You could expect every furry thread to have someone telling them to burn in hell.

We organised raids, I headed one against tumblr. There was constant funny stuff being posted, it felt more like a community. Women were bullied, attention whores were ridiculed, the ones who made it (queens) got famous and infamy at the same time (basically creeped on and stalked til they crumbled) so getting known on here wasn’t something anyone actually tried to do. Very few politics threads, arguments that happened were a lot funnier and about more interesting stuff. Newfags and summerfags were (rightfully) laughed at. We actually did stuff, had a lot of jokes, green texts were really entertaining and reaction images were super fun to use. I think reaction images pretty much disappearing from constant use is a weird after effect from modernisation I didn’t expect.
Gamergate year was the start of the end, even up til 2016 things were still fun. Raids went on, the banana was the most annoying thing posted, people generally just had a good time.

Attached: 1139842861182.jpg (684x772, 229.39K)

lots of what passes for oldfag now itt
Yea Forums is still totally fine with pedos, the anti-pedo stuff is like what the racism stuff used to be pre-stormfront

Yeah, we didn't have closeted faggots like this retard either

I was in one of the Habbo Hotel raids. The one where the actor who played Malfoy gave an AMA. Good fun.

Honestly it was like mlp shit before this, but before that was ok, if you like mudkips and cp

You could have some genuinely insightful and generally great conversations here. I had the best science discussions here rather than on /sci/.
Political discussions weren't direction-brain stupidity. The occasional ARG was also nice. With cicada obviously being the most interesting.

the good old days died long ago on this site, but the spirit of them managed to live on for a few more years on places like the original eight chan, kraut chan, etc

Nigger we should raid again
Something simple like going to Pewdiepie's newest video and writing "Who is this old faggot?"

Even 9gag. They became really fucking racist over there.
Some try, but jannies quickly clean it up.

>9gag became really fucking racist
Nice troll made me check 9gag, but it's still tamer than facebook and even youtube

I miss the old days. Got sinks?

Attached: 0.jpg (600x412, 87.03K)

It's not a troll. Check the "new" section or whatever this is called. And the comments. I swear I've seen more "nigger" in there than here last time I checked.

Back in the olden days, you really could dump photos. Nowadays they say that when they mean they'll be uploading one photo at a time. Back then, though, there was this Windows script that allowed you to queue an entire folder of images for automated upload. No fucking CAPTCHAs.
Those were the days. When men were teenagers and women were thirteen.

Yeah, but at least we got a smarter class of anons back then. Folks with red baseball caps didn't know how to use the interwebs back then.

Attached: GEDC0181_400x400.JPG.jpg (400x400, 32.12K)

You're the problem, dude.

And tumblr became Reddit.

You wouldn't know what to do with a command line, MAGAtte. Real men used DOS.

Attached: 6406ne.png (239x226, 44.22K)

The card stand was classic, OP delivered that time

>GEDC0181_400x400.JPG
Nah, we used GIFs. And argued about how to pronounce the term.

Ah, Reddit. A site that used to be good back when it was just a better moderated Yea Forums. When the feds got to Aaron Schwartz, though, that's when it started taking a turn for the worst

>Newfag detected

Attached: Something_Awful_2.jpg (1600x1200, 120.47K)

It was a different time. The fun of banned content being snuck into things and raids actually happening really made it special. Now it's clothed girls and black dicks.

Attached: 1646751625874.jpg (476x357, 114.92K)

Retarded faggot

Attached: images(15).jpg (259x194, 11.69K)

is there hope for Yea Forums?
can we fight back some of the bad stuff from here?

im sick of entering Yea Forums and seeing only dicks, where are the fun posts?

>the old Yea Forums isn't coming back
>moot isn't coming back
>snacks isn't coming back
>infinity chan isn't coming back
>kraut chan isn't coming back
>/qa/ isn't coming back
>the good old days are never coming back. They're dead
There may still be hope for another imageboard renaissance, however, but the chances of that happening are slim. And the chances of that occurring on this site? Even lower. The most interesting thing in the chanosphere right now has to do with herdniggers, a methhead who doxxed himself, nd a used imageboard salesman. That's what imageboards have turned into. And when the /pol/acks leave, and the oldfags die out, then imageboards as a medium will go the way of BBSes, as niche sites for a few dedicated hobbyists, unless Yea Forums gets filled with another newsworthy demographic yet again, which might actually happen.

Attached: th-4234084941.jpg (474x355, 21.37K)

Pic.
Fucking hate this piece of shit janny crap, we think your post is spam. Fuck you jannies I hope you get beaten and raped by niggers

Attached: foughtthelaw.png (501x565, 77.23K)

You were never here back then newfag

>Really sick shit
STFU faggot

The chemo that was once curing Yea Forums has ran out, and doesn't seem to getting refilled anytime soon. In other words, probably not, since Yea Forums's so chock-full of cancer now and the jannies don't do shit about it all

Besides, it would be much more fruitful to cultivate a new community like what Yea Forums was back in the day, like what /baphomet/ tried to do, than it would to fix the AIDS-ridden corpse of today's Yea Forums. Probably easier, too

omfg I actually went there horrible fucking experience

That's probably because you used the word eight chan in there, user. Terms like eight chan, ful chan, soyjakk party, etc will all get you in trouble with Yea Forums's automated spam filter

>baphomet
what that