Why do people still pretend that women and girls serve a purpose outside of getting fucked in the pussy, ass and mouth?

Why do people still pretend that women and girls serve a purpose outside of getting fucked in the pussy, ass and mouth?

Attached: 350_450.jpg (340x450, 40.87K)

Because they can be smart enough to become doctors and lawyers.
Still feels "off" though

The same reason we have to pretend niggers are useful to society when most people know that they aren't. Just the society we live in now unfortunately.

Attached: jimshrugs.gif (350x310, 1.92M)

I was just about to make a thread about this. They’re less intelligent. Look up IQ charts. They have mostly midwits, and the smartest female is nothing compared to the smartest male. They are naturally emotional thinkers. Even the “rational” females are just doing it for attention or to fill some insecurity hole. They are weaker, prefer non-competitive jobs, prefer caretaking jobs, and the list goes on and on. Their contribution to society for literally thousands of years was pushing out children and taking care of them. Their modern contribution is cashiering, nursing, teaching, and who guessed it, pushing out and raising children. We could replace every female job with males and the world would pretty much go unchanged, maybe even a little better. I love women but by god they are literally only valuable as pretty objects and homemakers. They clearly agree too, since they stay out of STEM, engineering, trucking, construction, business, law, stock trading, etc etc like it’s a fucking plague. Most of these have less than 10% female populations.

you can fuck their armpits too, dumbass

You can also fuck their feet, thighs, hands, pussy lips, tits, and probably more I’m forgetting. Sad that most of them complain when they don’t get exactly what they want. That’s too bad, maybe don’t lose the genetic lottery and become the weaker sex.

>Their contribution to society for literally thousands of years was pushing out children and taking care of them
Don't forget blowjobs. Some can give REALLY GOOD blowjobs.

why do you think that way? genuine question

That's their only purpose, user?
Then how come none of them will fuck you?

Those blowjobs probably prevented a lot of wars.

Honestly my gf gives such good head I prefer it to her pussy. It’s just as I said, their place is just as the dumb submissive sex.

why did your parents not abort you?

Attached: asukek2.png (160x105, 10.05K)

I don't want to be my own secretary. Filing and organizing the logs get in the way of my grown man business. Making her get my client sparking water with cucumber slice is such a power move and would be gay if I did it myself. If I can't find a date for the annual ball she is automatically it. There is a reason they have a Secretary's Day and it's awesome I get to pick and choose who I hire.

This is a defensive cope. Anyone can get laid, just so they hide who they really are and have the cash.
Women use dating as a means of prostitution. If a woman doesn't put out by date 3 (which is about the price of a hooker) you got scammed.

interesting.
what mental disorders have you been diagnosed with in the past?

You can be snarky all you want, it's the truth. I'm more than likely older than you and have had my own personal experiences to come to these conclusions.
Now you could be not like that, but you are not everyone else. See the problem?
Do people fuck up their chances on dates? Of course, I'm not referring to that type of scenario. I'm referring to the "omg im so interested in you" type that lead men on to get free food and gifts.
It's weird you have this assumption women don't know what they're doing.

have you ever had sex with something that isnt an inanimate object, an animal or your hand?

Dont forget sandwiches

See? This is what kids like you do: You think comedy somehow disproves anything I'm saying. You do know comedy is the easiest form of intelligence right? Why else do you think everyone on here thinks they're some sort of comedian?

How you haven’t caught on that he’s trolling you is beyond me.

I just talk shit because its amusing but to be completely honest, the world has gone to shit after feminism made women think that being a mother and homemaker was somehow wrong

the irony of claiming to be intelligent but relying on iq tests

Damn you really disproved that women were literally biologically engineered to be rape victims like most other female mammals/bugs/fish/birds (etc.) on the planet

your "experiences" seem to stem from your insane lack of intelligence, abhorrent personality and willingness to shell out money to anyone you think will give you sex.
your issue is that you don't look at women as people, only expensive sex toys. likewise, they look at you as a money dispenser who acts like a braindead toddler who thinks it's entitled to sex just because it bought some food. nobody should or would want to fuck you even after the food and gifts. you're a dreg.

So true. I don't understand what high and mighty moral ground some men have these days not to just pay a whore. They build up sexual frustration and become a violent woman hating incels with mental problems. You don't have mental problems you just live in a time where men behaved like men and women knew thier place aka before the internet blew up and everyone thinks thier stupid opinions are facts and must work even harder out of guilt. Fuck your generation zoomers!

Ah you’re right. Most women I’ve talked to were too stupid to be even a midwit. Excellent point.

>genuine question
We can tell from your use of the "?".

you sound pretty gay ngl

This is why I keep replying Once you actually start a conversation, real adults stop and put in their actual thoughts. Kids repeat the process because they don't have anything else to say.

Being single is the only logical thing to do for the most part. There are still decent women out there but the older you get and if you're not at the right place at the right time because you're working 9-5 jobs they're going to get claimed.
All that's left is modern "if you can't handle a independent woman don't talk to me" types.

You're completely wrong though. If you got the cash and don't look like you just was at a homeless shelter they will consider it.

I blame their parents for not actually being around since women want to work....and dad isn't home..who the fuck is watching the kids?

>kids kids kids
wow you're so mature and cool

it'll only get worse from here.
a couple years later he'll be slicing off his dick and drinking tampon tea.

I'm not allowed to say the word kids? I don't get why you're getting upset.

Cave men used to go out and hunt for food, then when they got back they would rape the defenseless women, and then leave them with the children the next day. Literally every society I’ve ever heard of has been patriarchal. Why is that? Women are the submissive sex. If their role wasn’t to be fuck holes who watch the children, why were they reduced to that for thousands of years by unconnected societies?? Riddle me that, dumbass.

>Why do people still pretend that OP serves a purpose? any purpose? save taking up space and breathing other peoples air.

Giving something for your mom to shout at in her basement is not a purpose OP.

because men are repulsive slime sucking dogs who think about nothing but sex and ways to get it.
that's the answer.

cuz he is underage for this board.

You make that sound like a bad thing.
What else are we supposed to do?

you could die.
you wouldn't be needed for reproduction after a certain point in time anyway.

So you want me to die, because there will be easier ways to knock people up in the future...so they too can do and make women easier knocked up?
I don't get where you're going with this edgy joke.

i want you to stop existing because youre a moid and we'd be better off without you and the rest of your kind.

Based on what analysis? Who is "we"?

Welp, apparently women are literally either too weak or too stupid to stop us. Again, tell me how that makes women superior? They still get reduced to fuck holes. They reduce themselves to fuck holes. Look at OnlyFans to see that.

“Men just wanna knock up women, and they wanna do it so bad, that it will be streamlined.” So you’re basically saying that women are so bad at defending themselves from becoming baby factories that were literally going to have baby factories? HOLY SHIT LMAOOO

I have no idea.

Attached: ER.TheMovie.jpg (1280x720, 223.96K)

Female detected. Your sex is incapable of rising above basic economic positions and has subjugated itself for centuries. You are a failure in a long line of failures. You think you’re a success by fighting your programming but that just makes you defective. You will bear no children and your genes will be washed from the gene pool, only to be replaced by the biologically superior fuck hole female. Have fun.

my answers won't matter, if you know, you know, and if you don't good.
i look foward to the day when patriarchy falls and your humanity is stripped from you.
>you will bear no children
thank fuck

>i look foward to the day when patriarchy falls and your humanity is stripped from you.
So basically never.

>thank fuck
So you admit you are literally pointless. You're a hypocrite.

Bruh calm down. Youre gonna want a sandwhich after all the fucking.

> i look foward to the day when patriarchy falls and your humanity is stripped from you.

Don’t hold your breathe. Shit has existed since humans. Will probably exist long after humans.

>you don’t even want kids
Pic related

Attached: 57B76A1C-FE26-47F0-9E1C-751DEADA9F00.jpg (1000x1000, 92.46K)

never say never. things people could have never thought was possible happen all the time.
if i'm pointless in that way, what are you?

shut the fuck up

>never say never. things people could have never thought was possible happen all the time.
Maybe in a blue state since you try and brainwash men into being feminine. But where I am? I'll be long dead before that happens.
>if i'm pointless in that way, what are you?
Successful

If you are a woman who uses a dating site then you are a fucking slut. I will click you and lie to you constantly. We will go in a cheap date and I will listen and agree with you. We will make what you will think is love making while I'll be just having sex. I will ghost you. You think a 6"1 handsome rich big dick swinging hunk of man like me will settle down. I do that when In my late 50s with a young healthy 23 year old.
Stupid women actually bought that I was a secret agent and have to protect them by disappearing. Should of been an actor.

> never say never. things people could have never thought was possible happen all the time.

We are probably looking at the weakest generation of men ever and they are still on top of women in every major economic sector (despite equal opportunities) and women are still naturally seeking submissive roles in society. If it hasn’t happened in this perfect storm, it probably never will, or at least not for another few dozens of centuries, and even then, it probably won’t last long. Women are by nature the weaker sex. Women who don’t see themselves this way and don’t seek those roles often don’t have children, meaning they don’t pass those genes down. Your best bet at having a matriarchal society is having a child, but that would make you a victim of the patriarchy, so it’s all a self fulfilling and self defeating situation. You can’t win because you won’t have offspring, and if you do, you’ll be made to be submissive. Dumbass.

okay nigger (literal) faggot tranny incel kike ywnbaw kys

yes, and i'm a three headed dinosaur with fire breath
too long didn't read

> too long didn't read

Hey guys look out, the female with the attention span of a toddler with an IPad thinks it’s gonna take down the patriarchy.

>reddit spacing
ywnbaw kys

>Read one reply but not the other which was about the same length
>Dur didn't read
Jesus christ, drop the act already

Because my dishes need doing.

>t. seething tranny incel mentally ill faggot men
ywnbaw kys

mald

Attached: atoast.png (200x223, 48.5K)

Have you taken your med today user?

>not letting them od the dishes and clean the house, too
N
G
M
I

>kike reply
imagine my shock, the tranny faggot mentally ill schizo projecting loser is a kike shill too
every. single. time.

>Why do people still pretend that women and girls serve a purpose outside of getting fucked in the pussy, ass and mouth?
>T. Retard nigger

They are useful for cooking and cleaning as well and for making you look better when going out in public. Stupid coombrain nigger

I was neither of those replies though
>mald
Ok so we have an underage child here apparently

>posts picture of sexualized female probably drawn by a male, but regardless made to appeal to the male gaze, as a way to prove us wrong

You literally cannot make up the sheer brain dead shit women will do, even if you tried.

Why do any of us pretend anyone has any value and we're not just the same as microbes in a planet sized petri dish of bacteria?

It’s like someone made a bot to say all of the shit Yea Forums trolls say in every reply

>if you say mald youre underage
ok kike, cope harder tranny faggot, it wont stop your male pattern baldness LOL ywnbaw kys

The girl telling you to mald is a troll from the hunger games threads and is also responsible for some of the Yea Forums generals being literally unusable.
That picture shows up in every thread that's been derailed.

>le bot
says the NPC tranny kike puppet, ywnbaw kys

Value? I’m talking superiority. Some bacteria is better than others.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. No actual man uses the word "mald".