Do you think it's okay for a male to have all his favorite artists be females? Or should they start HRT?

Do you think it's okay for a male to have all his favorite artists be females? Or should they start HRT?

Attached: Csfm_WOWIAEvOzR.jpg (900x1200, 148K)

Have sex

They should lower their standards and date an ugly girl that matches them

I was viciously raped when I was a kid. Does that count as sex?

I bet she smells like eggs

It's okay to wear your mother's dresses and put on lipstick while listening to music.

She's fine.

Attached: a1afbc0da6a4959be39c0d0ffc98db40462ddd728b68f37d8c5a6c415288f354.webm (1080x1920, 1.98M)

Starting HRT wont stop you from being a male.

yes, you are a chad now who lost his virginity as a kid

My gf is a 22 year old self-professed Feminist with an anti-male streak (of course). And yet, outside of Miley Cyrus, ALL of the music she listens to is performed and sung by males. Big Springsteen fan.

Attached: BTR.jpg (500x500, 86K)

Niggers, trannies, leftists and any and all other types of "free spirits" are unironically strangling music with their bare hands.
It's fucking unbelievable to witness and I can't believe I'm saying it. Everyone fucking look at yourselves.

God i want to have kids with her, even if she has that classic meme very angsty free spirit attitude.

>Niggers

No they're not, black people made music

Shut up, bigot. It'd make me a 100% female. Then I could listen to female music without guilt. I hate male vocals, and honestly can't relate to any male artist or enjoy their music.

Attached: 1557293016436.jpg (1080x729, 75K)

Maybe that was the case some time ago but in 2019 they're the cringiest race there is.

damn who this

admin put me in screenshot pls

is mu the most openly gay board?

this is the only place that talks about all this gay shit openly because lgbt

Attached: 1533655497757.gif (255x191, 2.71M)

St Vincent

Attached: e549a8d3aa99092f4616c20914f6aeda.jpg (736x1104, 140K)

always laugh at how the dude raises his camera to get her tits out of the frame. he should've zoomed in on them

MOMMY

For an ideology based around individualism and supposedly not giving a fuck what other people think, redpillers sure seem to agonize a lot about the things it’s “okay to like”.

Yea Forums pretends to be openly gay. Would Yea Forums accept me as a transgirl? I don't think so.

Attached: c7f474665b24e703e5ece9c4f6fb10d3.jpg (736x1308, 167K)

Your favorite classical composer is a woman?

/pol/ shitposters don't speak for everyone

They speak for pretty much nobody they just run their autistic mouths constantly

same could be said for "lgbt folxx" and intersectional social enforcers
all conformists

Mmmm yes I bet she's very fertile

man up, effeminacy is disgusting

Not just on here. I'm very hesitant and actually quite scared to start HRT and then do SRS because I feel like no-one will accept me and that everybody will hate me. Saying "fuck society" and " I don't care what people think" is pretty easy, but no, the truth is, we all do care what other people think. Nobody wants to live in constant fear and depression because most people are shitty towards transsexuals.

it's a process of marginalizing yourself