Brooklyn Vaporwave Festival

>vaporwave is dead
>it’s just a meme

okay buddy

Anyone wanna take bets on how quickly this is going to sell out tomorrow morning?

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1350, 979K)

Saint Pepsi will be DIMES
too bad they couldn't get Cat System Corp.

>saint pepsi
damn that'd be hype af, i wish i lived somewhat close or else i'd go

The 2012ish vaporwave fest in Pennsylvania was cancelled, if this doesn't have vektroid and blank banshee then fuck it. I doubt they'll get blank banshee nowadays. If saint pepsi is the top artist it's just proof that vaporwave is more dead now, he's the earliest boring safe derivative vaporwave artist I can remember

I actually agree with you on Saint Pepsi, but how can you do Telepath and DDS dirty like that?

Wait, did he actually say he couldn’t make it?

this is a george clanton festival. he clearly has high influence with it because negative gemini is prforming. she is decent tho.

Not even vaporwave

Telepath and ESPIRIT are OGs though.

This is all because based George Clanton is trying to revive it with his newfound fame. It was pretty dead for a while, should be interesting to see if it gets off the groud again.

his name ain't on the flyer, dorkus.

SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARD!!!!

So is this the first live show for tellypath? hope he plays in a chillout room with a gentle oxycodone mist in the air

why do you degenerates have to have drugs to have a good time?

I'd be happy with a mall themed dance floor and video monitors playing 80s 90s commercials while music played

it was a joke referencing his sound and production style

Maybe like second generation og’s

how bout i rape you

This stuff is the ultimate drug music

It's almost like Blank Banshee and Saint Pepsi are the only artists in the Vaporwave genre.

What about dds.wmv? R23X? George Clanton? Telepath? 18 Carat Affair?

if i lives in brooklyn i would totally be there, especially for dds.wmv

He's Saint Pepsi again?